Hostel Villa Vento Surf Reviews

Marbella, Calle 47, Casa 7, Panama City, Panama

I stayed at all 3 villa vento hostels and they were great! The staff is friendly and knowledgable about the area, the beds are comfy and the hostel is clean. The pool is a nice addition and there's lots of space to chill out and meet people. The owner is awesome and went really out of his way to make sure I was taken care of. Highly recommend!!

• 30th Sep 2015

Excellent hostel. Staff extremely helpful. Area feels very safe. Temporarily lost my bag but staff were really helpful in relocating it

I am happy to have ended my Panama trip with an incredible stay at Villa Vento Surf. The staff are incredibly kind and helpful. The hostel atmosphere is chill and perfect to meet great travelers in. Definitely recommend staying here (and at all the Villa Ventos in Morrillo and Santa Catalina)!

• 16th Sep 2015

Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed at in Central America so far. Chilled atmosphere, friendly staff, the beds were comfortable, bathrooms were clean and the owners a legend! Having a free breakfast in the morning is always a massive bonus aswell. I definitely recommend staying here. I also stayed at the villa vento hostel in playa Morrillo beforehand. I recommend going there aswell if you get a chance, beautiful tropical beach with turtles, waterfalls and fresh coconuts!

Absolutely loved it here! Arrived early and were allowed to sleep on the couches until we could check in. Staff are super friendly. Got invited to the villa vento hostel in Santa Catalina and had a super fun drive. Had the BEST time there and when the power went out in the whole town and it was pouring rain the owner drove us to the restaurant. Felt like part of the family. Highly recommend!

Best hostel I've been to on my trip, staff was very helpful and the owner went out of his way to show me and my friends around the city.Had so much fun seeing the city through a local perspective and meeting really cool people who where very friendly. I stayed at his other hostel on the beach and it was the high light of my trip to Panama which I traveled around for almost sixty days. I liked it so much I left my boards with the owner to come back in a few months to spend more time there.

• 4th Sep 2015

You have to pay if you want to chill out/store your bag after you've checked out. Wifi limited but decent location, very secure.

Good place. The owners are awesome. Perfect place to start or end your Panama Vacation. I strongly suggest that you check out their hostel in Santa Catalina. Steven (the owner) is amazing and will always make sure that you have a good time.

It's a good hostel to stay for a night or two to explore Panama City. The AC in the dorm might feel really cold the first night your there but you will appreciate it later. The staff is nice and helpful and can answer a lot of questions that you might have.

• 13th Aug 2015

I first stayed in a very popular hostel in the city but decided to switch after a few days to see a different part of the city. The staff here is amazing at making you feel welcome and relaxed and I instantly fell in love with the socialable and chilled out atmosphere (and pool!). The staff was always ready to help out with any questions or problems I had. Highly recommend this hostel!! If you want another amazing experience check out their hostel Playa Morrillo as well - promise you wont reg

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

I arrived, and they said the price was higher than I was quoted by Hostel World ($15). The staff are nice though sometimes not knowledgeable. Location is in town, but I would recommend staying in Casco Viejo instead as that is the main attraction and a half hour walk from this hostel, especially if you want to be close to affordable Panamanian food options. The wifi is unreliable. I appreciated the included pancake breakfast. The communal room is nice and makes it easy to meet peopl.

1 2 3 Next » last »