Hostel & Apartments Zdrava Hrana Reviews

Alikalfica street number 5, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The private room I was in, was very spacious, more like a small apartment, with a refridgerator, extra bed, etc. Owners helped me a lot during my stay, they were very friendly.

I had a wonderful night stay in Mostar. I stayed in a private room that had its own bathroom as well. The room was clean, the location was convenient, and the owner was very helpful and accommodating. This hostel may not be the best if you are looking for a lot of social opportunities with fellow travelers, but if you are looking for someplace quiet and conveniently located you can't go wrong here.

Our stay at Zdrava Hrana was great, the hostelkeeper was very friendly and helpful. We had some troubles finding the hostel but with a map it would have been easy. The location was really nice, the main street and the old bridge were just a few minutes away.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Great location. friendly and helpful staff. big nice rooms!