Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping Reviews

Calle Plutarco Elias Calles s/n, Entre Robalo y Chacchi, Holbox Island, Mexico

Watch out for this hostel, they charge you for the room even though you make a cancelation in time. We had trouble in Tulum and couldn't make it in time, but the staff was unhelpful and didn't care. They just charged our card. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anybody.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

It was a nice place to stay. Only one bad point on the breakfast which was served at 9.30am... Cabanas with sand are fun.

• 11th Apr 2015

One of the best hostels i ve ever been. especially cause of the hosts david and sasha the stay was an awesome experience.

• 11th Apr 2015

It was a busy time of year (just after New Years) and I was happy to have an accommodation. It is a camp site, not a hostel. The floors are dirt so it is logistically difficult to keep everything clean, especially without lockers or a place to put things. The bathroom was muddy because of the dirt floors. None of the facilities would have bothered me but the staff and owners I found extremely rude. It felt like I was just more money in their pocket and not a welcome guest.

Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Complains are important to us. Unfortunately yours is just a bad reaction resulting from a service we don't offer. We are sorry that we don't have activities and we told you since you arrived. We don't deserve the review you wrote, just for that. You know it quite well. Anyhow, I am happy that other people, through their reviews, show that all what you are writing is just personal and unreliable.

Hola, Second times in your visit hostel. Nice friendly and good clear bed, facility. Thank you for you. I'll hope hostel visit us again soon. -Rene Jin Jeon

• 1st Jan 2015