Hostel & Cabanas Ida y Vuelta Camping Reviews

Calle Plutarco Elias Calles s/n, Entre Robalo y Chacchi, Holbox Island, Mexico

The place was well situated, we unfortunately had nothing but rain but we can't blame that on the place. It was a nice place to spend time in our room and get blogs and other things done.

We had a excellent time!

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

The Cabanas were beautiful. The location was a little bit of a walk from the center, but close to the beach and very calm and relaxed. Lots of other travelers coming and going to make a nice place to chat people up. The kitchen was clean and perfect to cook in. We stayed in a private cabana with our own bathroom and the maid cleaned the floor and made our bed daily! The dirt floor was delightful the first few nights but at the end of the week we were ready for clean feet :-)

• 20th Jun 2014

When booking the stay, I made a mistake on the date. I redid the booking, e-mailed the hostel, and they did not charge me for my mistake. The owner, David is very nice, and speaks at least 4 languages. The employees there are the same ones who were there the last time I was. Hardworking and honest. I had already booked a whale watching trip with another company, but I could have saved money by going with the hostel. Plus it was with the other people who stayed there, not just a mixed bag.

View all Holbox Island Hostels