Hostel & Guest House Bistrik Reviews

Garaplina 14a, 71000, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

They have free service of pick up from the airport/bus station upon arrival. Even requiring this service at last minute, the staff from Hostel & Guest House Bistrik was great and friendly; they accepted to pick me up there at the same moment as I arrived. The room was clean. I definitely recommend this place.

Free pick up from the airport upon arrival. Host, Emir has very kindly helped me rang up a taxi, organised for the taxi driver to wait for me and requested for written receipt - while I picked up my delayed luggage in the airport. (he had an appointment and not able to give me a lift to the airport)

Excellent, cosy guest house in the hills of Bistrik, very close to the old town "Baščaršija". The host is very friendly and helpful. If you get the upper room with the balcony, you will have a great view over the beautiful city. Adjacent rooms are, however, in part connected by doors.

We were really surprised with the quality of this hostel! At first, it was hard for us to find but after the first day, we knew our way to town automatically. The staff was friendly and we felt really welcome. I felt safe, knowing the staff lived in the same building and were always within reach. I would recommend this to my friends!

• 26th Jun 2014