Hostel & Guest House Bistrik Reviews

Garaplina 14a, 71000, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thank you for the hospitality, we had an amazing time in Sarajevo and our stay in the hostel was great. Our host even picked us up from the bus station. Our room had an amazing view of the city and it was really clean and comfortable. We can recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to stay in a cosy house, it's located on a hill and about a 10 min walk to the city center.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Austria

A real taste of Sarajevo with convience in a quiet hillside residential neighborhood ! Close to the City center, brewery and river !

• 16th Oct 2015

Service excellent! Actually this guesthouse doesn't have a single private ensuite as it's offered at hostelworld. It's single private shared bathroom.. :)

Good location close to the centre. Not easy to find at first but owner's son who speaks very good English very generous with lifts to and from the hostel. Could have more information and leaflets etc about Sarajevo.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Thank you Emir and family! This hostel is perfect if you are tired of sleepless nights in noisy party hostels - it is a little hideaway that you can make your comfortable base to explore this amazing city. It is one of my favourite places I've stayed as I had privacy, peace, security and comfort. Emir was kind enough to pick me up and drop me off at the bus station, he made it feel like no inconvenience at all and was so welcoming and funny. Best wishes, Bianca xo

thanks again for your hospitality, we enjoyed it a lot!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Emir was extremely helpful and friendly. He very kindly picked us up and then dropped us back at the bus station. The twin room was large and had a nice balcony to view part of the city. The use of the washing machine and fridge were appreciated. Could improve by having a bin and mirror in the room ... only minor things. Overall stay was good.

The best bit about this place were the staff and the location. They gave me a lift to the station v early in the morning as part of the service which was great. The hostel is up a steep hill about a 10 min walk from the main bazaar and river. Great cafes to eat there. I stayed only one night which would be the best way to use this place.