Hostel & Guest House Bistrik Reviews

Garaplina 14a, 71000, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

While the room was in poor condition and not very clean, I think this is probably reflected in the price. However, the owner was extremely rude. He became aggressive when I questioned things, refused to listen and launched into monologues about how hard he life was.

• 9th Sep 2013

Pretty cheap with acces to a washing machine. Good place to sleep, but nothing going on in the neiborhood except from barking dogs.

• 24th Jul 2013
  • Denmark

The place was a bit disappointment. Even thought the guy who picked me up was friendly, the other family members were VERY grumpy, most of them having a face "oh my god why do I have to do this, woudn't you go away". As they also live in their own floor it was not easy get hold of them, and as they were so grumpy I didn't feel welcome to do so. That said, the room was okay. If you only need a bed to sleep in and expect NOTHING else, I can recommend this. The location is quite good!

I had a wonderful stay in this guesthouse. The people are most friendly, with the heart at the right place. Sometimes you don't see them very often, but when you do invite you for Bosnian coffee and have a nice chat. Very quiet and safe neighbourhood. Quiet guesthouse too, however walls are very thin. Bathroom is dated but clean and working. My room was very spacious with a terrace and nice view over Sarajevo! Accom is only a 10 min walk from downtown. I would definitly come back again.

The hostel is located a 10-minute walk uphill from Baščaršija. The owners speak understandable English and are ready to help, but it can be hard to get a hold of them. I booked a single room with an ensuite bathroom, but in reality I had to share the bathroom and toilet with another guest. The room and other facilities were clean and spacious. My room had a stove, tableware and running water, and I could use a fridge in the hall. All and all, a good stay. I would go there again.