Hostel and Guest House Rose Reviews

Bakarevica 33, Budzak bb, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great stay at a great place, very friendly family running the guesthouse. I was blown away by the view from my top floor room - panoramic view of Sarajevo! Not a lot of other guests to hang out with, was raining a lot so the communal terrace was not of so much use for me. Perfect spot close to the centre and even closer to the brewery!

Excellent spot to stay, clean room with very comfortable beds and a location very close to the old town, and a terrace with a wonderful view. The staff was kind and accommodating, I would recommend to anybody stopping in Sarajevo!

It was very comfortable place, with spectacular view. We could not find a better place. The room was very cozy, clean and supplied with everything we could possibly need. Located almost in the old town. Easy to find, close to Tito's mansion and the brewery of Sarajevo.

This was my third time here, and the place is still amazing. Close to the old town, excellent home made breakfast (on a terrace with a view) and a great wi-fi.

• 7th Apr 2015