Hotel Acacias Reviews

2 Rue De La Cavalerie, Arles, France

A spotlessly clean, well decorated, convenient for railway station and town center. Extremely friendly and helpful staff who are more knowledgeable than the tourist office.

• 13th Oct 2014

Excellent location, great place to stay to take in arles. Short walk (2 mins) the amphitheatre and centre. Clean, nice bathroom.. we werent spending much time in the room so cant ask for much more!

it's in a nice place, and the room towards old wall outside has a nice view.

The best hostel ever! The staff was very nice. They spoke English! The hotel is very beautiful, with everything you need. It is inside the old city centre, 5 minutes from Roman Amphitheatre. Nearby is a beautiful pub where they have almost 300 types of local beer.

A clean and safe room. It was nice being so close to the train station.

• 24th Jul 2014

내 방이 분수와 론강이 보이는 곳이었어요. 아주 좋았고, 방도 깨끗했어요. 스탭들도 친절해서 매우 만족해요.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

The hotel was a great place to stay in Arles. The hotel staff was efficient, everything was incredibly clean, and the patio we had for our room was amazing. There was so much room, and we felt very safe the entire time as there locks and safeguards in place. The hotel was conveniently located by the rail station, but it was further from the town's attractions, although everything was within walking distance, so it was not too much of an issue. Overall, we had a great stay, and I would go back.

Excellent hotel in an amazing location, literally steps from the site of Van Gogh's home and surrounded by shops and cafes. You are easily able to walk to anywhere in Arles within 15 minutes. I will definitely stay there again.

I just stayed 1 day, but it was very impressive. Becasuse the room was very nice, clean and the location was also very near to the city centre. I would stay there , if I go there again.

I was very pleased with the hotel's vicinity to the train station. It was also in walking distance to everything in Arles (it is a small city). I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the facilities as well as the newness.

Nicely appointed room, well-located just inside the cod city gate. Loved our stay in Arles!

I can recomend others to stay this hotel. everythings are very nice.

Very close to the train station as well as a supermarket (Monoprix).

all thing is good, good location as many good restaurants nearby , the room is super clean and the staff are friendly and help us as they can.

• 22nd Sep 2012
  • China

If possible send me my night dress (white with black design) on my address...I forgot it in my room...

• 12th Sep 2012
  • Croatia

Good location in a beautiful little city. Right near the Rhone and the entrance to the city (coming from the train station). The hotel itself though has little character, and the staff - while nice - did not seem knowledgeable about the city. The three restaurants they recommended were all closed at a reasonable dinner hour. No recommendations in terms of sights / areas to explore.

good location, close to the train station and to the sights. reasonably sized room and bathroom and it had aircon which was great. staff were friendly and helpful. would stay here again

I reserved a room for one night in this hotel, but they cancelled my booking a few hours before my arrival. They tried to debit my debit card without my authorization but they failed, and then they gave my room to someone else. I learned my cancellation when I arrived at the hotel. They even refused to return my deposit. This activity of the hotel was absolutely unfair. Making contract with such a hotel reduces the reputation of Hostelworld.

Good basic hotel in a good location by the city walls. Staff friendly and helpful, breakfast on the pricy side so we didn't bother but it looked nice. Plumbing not excellent, but acceptable.

The Hotel Acacias is a hotel, not a hostel, but it is in a fantastic location and the staff are both friendly and helpful. We had an amazing time in Arles, and I would definitely recommend the Hotel Acacias for anyone going there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4