Hotel AltDüsseldorf

Fabulous 235 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
14th Mar 2017
8.0

We stayed here upon recommendations by fellow travellers. Pretty basic but the room is very clean; spacious and the location is right smack in the city centre. Only 5 minutes walk from the Heinrich Heine Allee underground station. Breakfast was included, again pretty basic. Overall we had a nice stay at Alt Dusseldorf hotel, my advice is please don't expect 5 star quality as this hotel is only 2-3 stars. My only concern is the cleanliness and this hotel has won it.

20th Dec 2016

Hotel Alt was very nice, it's quite a small venue but was very cozy. I do advise those considering to stay here to think about their sleeping situation as you would be located nearby bars and some nightlife. It was a bit tough for me to fall asleep with some of the loud conversation outside the hotel due to the bars, but overall I did enjoy my stay. There is also a complimentary breakfast :)