Hotel Altieri Reviews

Via Altinia 51, Favaro Veneto, Venice Mestre, Veneto, Italy

there was no wifi in the room. Its very inconvinient

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • Vietnam

Three stars? They must be joking!You'll have no towels in the room!!Very far from Venice,be ready for a long trip in bus... Tres estrellas? Se las habrán puesto ellos!! No dan ni toallas!! Lejos de Venecia, preparados para media hora de bus.

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Spain

From the airport to the hotel, we got of the bus at the wrong bus stop after showing the driver the address and asking him to tell us where to get off. The bus driver was clearly not interested even though the bus was very empty The cost from the airport to the hotel was 6 euros and not 1.2 euros stated on hotel Altieri website. This was quite a difference in price! The staff was very friendly and the room very clean.

• 8th Jul 2013
  • South Africa
  • Couple, 41+

You need to pay a tax + the price that you see on HostelWorld, and they charged me another money diferent from the HostelWorld, they said me that the deposit that I paid before was a charged for the website. (10 % of the total). I did not know that and I paid 20% ​​more (aprox), than I had booked internet page.

• 4th Jul 2013