Hotel Arlette Beim Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Stampfenbachstrasse 26, Zurich, Switzerland

Even though the room was very small it was super comfortable and the cleanest hotel I have ever seen, and I have stayed in many 5* hotels. Breakfast was basic but sufficient. Staff were friendly, spoke English and were happy to help with any request. The hotel is an easy 5 minute walk from the train station and conveniently located to walk to the main shopping district, the old town and other city landmarks. Highly recommend.

• 9th Jul 2014

Such a nice hotel. It is close to main train station and the national museum, just abt 3-5 mins walk. All staff are so nice and friendly. Make me feel like home. My room, toilet and bathroom are so clean. I just love it. Breakfast is good. Free WIFI is provided. It is a bit expensive to me but it worth every cent of it. Thanks for making my stay in zurich so nice and thanks again for the 'zoo' ticket.

Absolutely loved my stay in zurich - felt cared for by the very friendly staff at arlette. Breakfast was yummy and ample. Room was spotless, small and yes a little retro but extremely well located and very comfortable. The prices in zurich are crazy but I found it more than worth while even as a budget traveller - beautiful city!!