Hotel Colorado Playa del Carmen Reviews

Calle 4 nte. between 20 y 25 Av. Col. Centro, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

They were very quick to respond to my email when I had an enquiry. The owners were very welcoming and friendly.

Decent place to stay in Playa. Only spent one night, but was better value than my next port of call.

Loved this place. Intended to stay three nights but ended up staying six instead. The price is good for what you get. The location is perfect. 5 minutes walk to all the tourist stuff, but still just far enough away that you can enjoy the slightly less touristy stuff as well. Owners very friendly and accommodating. Would absolutely stay here again.

The owners are wonderful people. Nice courtyard. Good rooms for the money. A few blocks of the main street and w/ a nice roof terrace.

• 23rd Nov 2014

My room was clean and the beds comfortable. It was a great value. I highly recommend a stay here.

• 14th Nov 2014

Had a great time meeting new friends and the manager helped me get around to all the local places the first week. I will stay again next year and will recomend this Hostel to my friends)

• 7th Oct 2014