Hotel Colorado Playa del Carmen Reviews

Calle 4 nte. between 20 y 25 Av. Col. Centro, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

I've never written a review but had to for this place. I loved staying here! Wasn't sure where to stay as a woman traveling solo. I wasn't really wanting to stay at a hostel dorm but wanted to travel cheaply. This place was perfect. Clean, safe, colorful, and peaceful. Cord and Sibil were very kind and helpful and went out of their way to help me with everything. This hotel is quiet but comfortable, and you don't have to walk far to be in the middle of bars, restaurants and nightlife.

• 17th Feb 2015

Nice friendly staff and a no hassle stay for one night. It was quite loud at night but the location was very good. I appreciated that there was free water provided to fill up our bottles.

• 13th Feb 2015

We LOVE this place!! My husband and I have stayed at Hotel Colorado 5 times now and would definitely go back! The only somewhat downside is that we were charged for 3 people (because there were no two people rooms left), which took into our budget. Other than that, the staff is amazing, very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is located about 3-4 blocks from the beach and on the same street as nice local bars and an amazing Italian Restaurant. I always recommend this place to family and friends.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Hotel Colorado is a good budget option. It has a feel of a hostel without the party atmosphere. The receptionist was very helpful, she let us use the phone to confirm our ride to the airport. She was very friendly and helpful, as well. The water was hot with plenty of pressure, can't ask for much more than that. Cable TV and air conditioning are other plusses. The location is perfect, close enough to walk to the beach, but far enough away to feel like you are in an authentic neighborhood.

We had a great stay at Hotel Colorado. It has a great service (cleaning and fresh towels every day!) and very friendly staff. A locker in the room would have been perfect - but that´s the only thing missing. Thank you for those great days at Playa!

This hostel is absolutely great, very close to the center, clean and functional. I would definetely go back again!

Had a great time there, the staff is very helpful. Def will stay there again!

Very nice hotel close to the colectivo station in Playa and the downtown area. Not much of an atmosphere however, would recommend for couples or groups. Really enjoyed our stay Hotel Colorado.

Pros - very secure, quiet and nice atmosphere, nice grounds and room, friendly staff, good location Cons - only small things really - our room was on the top floor and we had to go downstairs to get wifi connection. It's very quiet so not much chance to meet other travellers, but if that is not what you are after anyway it's a very nice place.

1 2 Next » last »