Hotel Colorado Playa del Carmen Reviews

Calle 4 nte. between 20 y 25 Av. Col. Centro, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

We had a great stay at Hotel Colorado. It has a great service (cleaning and fresh towels every day!) and very friendly staff. A locker in the room would have been perfect - but that´s the only thing missing. Thank you for those great days at Playa!

This hostel is absolutely great, very close to the center, clean and functional. I would definetely go back again!

Had a great time there, the staff is very helpful. Def will stay there again!

Very nice hotel close to the colectivo station in Playa and the downtown area. Not much of an atmosphere however, would recommend for couples or groups. Really enjoyed our stay Hotel Colorado.

Pros - very secure, quiet and nice atmosphere, nice grounds and room, friendly staff, good location Cons - only small things really - our room was on the top floor and we had to go downstairs to get wifi connection. It's very quiet so not much chance to meet other travellers, but if that is not what you are after anyway it's a very nice place.

I stayed for one night with my brother. The high points: private room and bathroom for a very good price and very clean, very quiet at night no noise, staff very nice. Down points: no spaces to chill or read outside the room that has a roof (it rained when I was there, it doesnt happen often) not many spaces to meet people, no common kitchen or place to eat.

• 19th Dec 2014

They were very quick to respond to my email when I had an enquiry. The owners were very welcoming and friendly.

Decent place to stay in Playa. Only spent one night, but was better value than my next port of call.

Loved this place. Intended to stay three nights but ended up staying six instead. The price is good for what you get. The location is perfect. 5 minutes walk to all the tourist stuff, but still just far enough away that you can enjoy the slightly less touristy stuff as well. Owners very friendly and accommodating. Would absolutely stay here again.

The owners are wonderful people. Nice courtyard. Good rooms for the money. A few blocks of the main street and w/ a nice roof terrace.

• 23rd Nov 2014

My room was clean and the beds comfortable. It was a great value. I highly recommend a stay here.

• 14th Nov 2014