Hotel Colorado Playa del Carmen Reviews

Calle 4 nte. between 20 y 25 Av. Col. Centro, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Nice and warm welcoming from the Hotel Colorado. The location is good, less than 5 minutes from la Quinta (Main street in Playa del Carmen) and less then 10 minutes from ADO bus station, Room was very good with kitchen and a quiet air con. Water was warm with very good pressure. Bed and sheet were good.

Friendly staff, little hotel not too far from the beach and the fifth avenue where all tourists go. It's nice to be a little further in a quite place sometimes. I found the room quite cool, the temperature even without aircon was .good Good bed; There was a fridge in the room and a bathroom door that you can closed if you need. there was a little table like in a kitchen. Other rooms has their own cooking facilities, many restos near by too. for breakfast try casa Tucan on calle 4 y15

Had a great stay here, the owner greeted me by name at the front gate! Awesome location, not too far from the strip but just far enough to get out of the hustle and bustle.

I've never written a review but had to for this place. I loved staying here! Wasn't sure where to stay as a woman traveling solo. I wasn't really wanting to stay at a hostel dorm but wanted to travel cheaply. This place was perfect. Clean, safe, colorful, and peaceful. Cord and Sibil were very kind and helpful and went out of their way to help me with everything. This hotel is quiet but comfortable, and you don't have to walk far to be in the middle of bars, restaurants and nightlife.

• 17th Feb 2015

Nice friendly staff and a no hassle stay for one night. It was quite loud at night but the location was very good. I appreciated that there was free water provided to fill up our bottles.

• 13th Feb 2015

We LOVE this place!! My husband and I have stayed at Hotel Colorado 5 times now and would definitely go back! The only somewhat downside is that we were charged for 3 people (because there were no two people rooms left), which took into our budget. Other than that, the staff is amazing, very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is located about 3-4 blocks from the beach and on the same street as nice local bars and an amazing Italian Restaurant. I always recommend this place to family and friends.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Hotel Colorado is a good budget option. It has a feel of a hostel without the party atmosphere. The receptionist was very helpful, she let us use the phone to confirm our ride to the airport. She was very friendly and helpful, as well. The water was hot with plenty of pressure, can't ask for much more than that. Cable TV and air conditioning are other plusses. The location is perfect, close enough to walk to the beach, but far enough away to feel like you are in an authentic neighborhood.

1 2 Next » last »