Hotel Du Bellay Reviews

12 Rue Des Minimes, Blois, France

The hostel was quite nice, especially for the price. My friend and I stayed there for 3 nights and it was exactly what we needed. It was clean, with a TV and shower, with a comfortable bed and large window. The bathroom was on the smaller side in our room but it wasn't anything to really complain about. We didn't have cutlery but the staff were nice enough to loan us some. The location was great as well. It's close to the castle, buses, supermarket, restaurants, and the train station.

Cute hotel, delicious breakfast, friendly staff - thanks for making my stay in Blois a great one!

Friendly staff in amazing 15th c. house. V. comfortable especially as I was helped with my bike bag up the extremely steep and narrow spiral stairs after a day's biking. Good info on chateaux available at reception.