Hotel Europa Life Reviews

Baseler Stra�e 17, 60329 Frankfurt Main, Frankfurt, Germany

I loved my stay at Hotel Europa Life! The room was impeccably clean and comfortable. It's a small space but with the hooks, desk, and shelves I had no problem finding space for my things. The shower had great pressure and hot water. The breakfast was delicious. The staff were wonderful, friendly, and accommodating. Minimal street noise, and an easy walk from the main train station and several great bars and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again - Thank you for everything!

The hostel is perfect for the value!

Room was quite small but comfortable and practical. Very close to train station (convenient, but neighborhood a bit seedy). Breakfast was not fancy but all that one needs.

• 23rd Oct 2015

Nice, small room, convenient location but busy road could be noisy and wouldnt feel comfortable leaving window open.

Everything OK. We just stayed 1 night though, but no problems during the time we were at the hotel. The breakfast was very good.

I took two days in the Europa Hotel with my parents (3 beds in one room). Especially, my mom loved this hotel and she wanted to recommend to her friends. We had breakfast with a good meal. And employees were nice and always smile. Wifi also was good to use and sooo clean our bedrooms. Thank you for reading my review.

Great experience!! The breakfast was awesome and the people working the front desk were very helpful.

• 28th Jul 2015

The place was great to stay at, although breakfast could become crowded and you may need to wait briefly for a seat. We found a large thick hair on our bed, which was a little uncomfortable, and the floors were dusty/dirty - but otherwise it was clean.

This was the best hostel I have stayed in after many travels through Europe. Very impressed with every aspect offered to me as a guest. Excellent breakfast provided as well.

The rooms are small enough for two people,they're very clean. The receptionist guy at night was really friendly. The lady at breakfast was extremely friendly! And the breakfast itself was the hilights of this place I liked it so much that I'm returning my last day in Frankfurt to catch up my flight. Don't pay attention to those comments about drug addicts around the area. We stayed in a twin private room and for the price we payed is worh it.