Hotel Europa Life Reviews

Baseler Stra�e 17, 60329 Frankfurt Main, Frankfurt, Germany

The staff here was incredibly nice and helpful. Also, they offer an amazing amazing breakfast that I would highly recommend. On the downside, the rooms were very tiny and cramped and ours smelled with a hint of smoke. Other than that the facilities were very nice. It is located very close to the train station which is very convenient and it is easy to really get anywhere from here.

Great value for money hotel with very kind staff in a good location. The interior is simple, but stylish, free Wifi in the room. My girlfriend and I would stay there again anytime. One thing that was not quite ideal is that the bathroom is only seperated from the main room by a very leaky and transparent glass door-so don't expect much privacy from your roommate when using the toilet.

Wow,what an Island amidst short walking distance to the Central Station!From the very warm,prepared and efficient check-in to the absolutely well-equipped double-bed-single-room with the attached,clean bathroom, every view and angle raised my decision for that hotel.My room came with A/C,two huge windows where you can tip the window while sleeping,very comfy mattresses,flat-screen,the best no carpet but wooden floor,touchless running water-tap and a great shower,all quiet + huge breakfast :-)

Good location short walk to central station. this is like hotel and super clean with good qualify breakfast. even the room is very small but layout help not feel that small. no common area and atmosphere

The bedroom was small but clean and nice, and the bed was quite comfortable ; probably the only negative thing about it was that at night there was some noise from the street. Also, the hotel was just 2 minutes from the train station, which was great, and it's just a small walk of 10-15 min to get to the center of the city. The breakfast was really good, they offered different kinds of bread and jam, cereals, scrambled eggs... . All in all, i'd say it was good value for money.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Great option to be close to the main sites in frankfurt. Near to train main train station.

Very near to the central train station (Frankfurt Hbf), very clean and well designed facilities with a nice atmosphere. Our double bed room was tiny, but that was to be expected at the price of EUR 60 per night. Breakfast included, which was very good. Minibar prices surprisingly good (1 EUR for each item). Absolutely no complaints, good for a 1-4 day stay.

I spent a week in the hostel. It was awesome. Very comfortable and stylish room. I enjoyed that there wasn't a fix hour when the room must be empty to be cleaned. The staff was very approachable and nice. Also I expected to be charged more because we drunk a lot of things from the minibar. But nobody counted how much, and also we called from the phone in our room to another country, and that should be charged, but was not. I was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely come back there.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Romania

It was a very nice hotel. Super central and conveniently located. Rooms are very nice, practical, and technological. If you are sharing a double room with a single full bed make sure to share it with someone you are willing to see you while using the bathroom cause it is a glass door with "privacy stickers" that offer no privacy. Otherwise, this is one amazing place to stay. I loved my stay here and will book again if I visit the city again.

We stayed for one night and it was really ok. They have good beds and we sleept realy good. Some of the rooms are really smal, but for a short stay it was no problem. The breachfast was good, too, but the coffee could be better.

Our favourite place to stay in Frankfurt. First time back since 2010 and it was as good as we remember. Thanks for another great stay!