Hotel Europa Life Reviews

Baseler Stra�e 17, 60329 Frankfurt Main, Frankfurt, Germany

You're perfect!

After paying for the 3 star "life" hotel, I got upgraded to the 4 star "style" hotel (which is actually just part of the same building). Even without the upgrade I would say this was excellent value for money. Excellent transport links. My room was street-facing and there was noise from the street, but not enough to keep me awake. The neighbourhood is quite rough - the streets nearby have lots of bars, although Europa is in an area with mainly hotels and bar customers didn't loiter outside.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Pleasantly surprised - very nice hotel for the price we paid!!!

The location was really good, very and easy to get to tourist attractions. The staff were all so amazing and very helpful and cheerful. The breakfast was very delicious.

I loved my stay at Hotel Europa Life! The room was impeccably clean and comfortable. It's a small space but with the hooks, desk, and shelves I had no problem finding space for my things. The shower had great pressure and hot water. The breakfast was delicious. The staff were wonderful, friendly, and accommodating. Minimal street noise, and an easy walk from the main train station and several great bars and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again - Thank you for everything!

The hostel is perfect for the value!

Room was quite small but comfortable and practical. Very close to train station (convenient, but neighborhood a bit seedy). Breakfast was not fancy but all that one needs.

• 23rd Oct 2015

Nice, small room, convenient location but busy road could be noisy and wouldnt feel comfortable leaving window open.

Everything OK. We just stayed 1 night though, but no problems during the time we were at the hotel. The breakfast was very good.

I took two days in the Europa Hotel with my parents (3 beds in one room). Especially, my mom loved this hotel and she wanted to recommend to her friends. We had breakfast with a good meal. And employees were nice and always smile. Wifi also was good to use and sooo clean our bedrooms. Thank you for reading my review.