Hotel Europa Life Reviews

Baseler Stra�e 17, 60329 Frankfurt Main, Frankfurt, Germany

It was a really great. Me and my girlfriend stayed their just one night, we were travelling and just looked for a place to stay close to Frankfurt hbf. I honestly thing that to this price, it is the greatest place you can stay. I am saying this because I have seen hundreds of hotels, my father was a hotel manager and honestly, the rooms are so nice. Everything was clean and organized and the location is awesome. Just 5 minutes walk from Frankfurt Hbf.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Good location, clean room, nice staff. Very good stay.

I will definitely keep this hotel in mind next time I transit Frankfurt. I think it was a great deal for the price. No complaints.

Although the room is really small, but the location, hospitality of the staff, and the good variety of the breakfast definately make the stay in the Europa life worthy and good choice for the budget traveler.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

I did not like the seethrough bathroom. Plus there was no chair in the room. I had to work in my laptop for 2 hours and I had backache.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Greece

it's very close to the main railway station. the staffs are nice and friendly. breakfast is standard and it starts at 6.30am! room is nice with comfy bed. the main downfall is the bathroom partition is made of transparent glass with some stars on it. good for couples i supposed..

Great hotel! I got a double bed in my single room which was awesome! The comments regarding them giving you additional free breakfast on the day of arrival and complimentary drinks in the mini bar at the room were not true in my case though.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The woman who checked me in was lovely. The room was clean and comfortable, albeit small. Breakfast was delicious! My only suggestion - the blackout curtains were great for night time but needed some light curtains for privacy during the day in my first floor room (especially with double-decker buses going past all day and tram stop outside).

• 27th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Location was less than a 5 minute walk from the train station, which was very convenient. However, the street was quite dark at night and not the most comfortable to walk down. Rooms are small but very clean and comfortable, especially for the price. Overall, I would recommend this to a friend - I had my reservations about staying in a hostel because I am usually a hotel girl, but this was truly like a budget hotel.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Great place to stay. No problems and free breakfast

perfect place fr short stay - small but comfortable ,can't bear location

• 20th Sep 2014

Luggages where left in the corridor instead in a safe room. The hotel was near the central station. The Staff was helpful. The atmosphere was of non added value. Fairly clean and good price-wise. Room facilities can improve, the breakfast area was comfortable.

Good enough budget hotel. Keep in mind that this is close to HBf area which has some shady characters. But other than that you are perfectly fine. Very close to the station (as most people stay in this city to catch a flight). Its about a 10-15 minute train from here. Room facilities are good.

The hotel was absolutely perfect.so much more then we could expect.incredible quality/price.

Providing a safe deposit box would be a great addition to the hotel.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

This hotel is only minutes from the train station. It is a cozy nice hotel for hostel prices and the staff was extremely friendly. The washroom sliding door in the room was clear which was a little strange but luckily I was with my wife, once you get over it, it's nothing. Great place especially for the price

Really close to Frankfurt's main train station and to the river Main which you can walk along as an easy and pleasant way to get to the city centre/Römerberg etc (free maps at reception). Staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was nice and the whole place felt clean and modern. My room itself was small but comfortable, big enough for me. Wifi was fast and I had no problems with it... Overall very good :)

• 21st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Really close to the train station. Perfect for arriving or leaving. Very small rooms, but more than adequate.

Amazing!! More like a budget hotel - than a hostel but excellent. I would definitely stay again!! Breakfast was great, the rooms were perfect and location excellent!!! Overall definitely recommend its value for money

Great stay, good location, helpful staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast is included and delicious. Would definitely stay there again!