Hotel Europa Life Reviews

Baseler Stra�e 17, 60329 Frankfurt Main, Frankfurt, Germany

The bedroom was small but clean and nice, and the bed was quite comfortable ; probably the only negative thing about it was that at night there was some noise from the street. Also, the hotel was just 2 minutes from the train station, which was great, and it's just a small walk of 10-15 min to get to the center of the city. The breakfast was really good, they offered different kinds of bread and jam, cereals, scrambled eggs... . All in all, i'd say it was good value for money.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Great option to be close to the main sites in frankfurt. Near to train main train station.

Very near to the central train station (Frankfurt Hbf), very clean and well designed facilities with a nice atmosphere. Our double bed room was tiny, but that was to be expected at the price of EUR 60 per night. Breakfast included, which was very good. Minibar prices surprisingly good (1 EUR for each item). Absolutely no complaints, good for a 1-4 day stay.

I spent a week in the hostel. It was awesome. Very comfortable and stylish room. I enjoyed that there wasn't a fix hour when the room must be empty to be cleaned. The staff was very approachable and nice. Also I expected to be charged more because we drunk a lot of things from the minibar. But nobody counted how much, and also we called from the phone in our room to another country, and that should be charged, but was not. I was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely come back there.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Romania

It was a very nice hotel. Super central and conveniently located. Rooms are very nice, practical, and technological. If you are sharing a double room with a single full bed make sure to share it with someone you are willing to see you while using the bathroom cause it is a glass door with "privacy stickers" that offer no privacy. Otherwise, this is one amazing place to stay. I loved my stay here and will book again if I visit the city again.

We stayed for one night and it was really ok. They have good beds and we sleept realy good. Some of the rooms are really smal, but for a short stay it was no problem. The breachfast was good, too, but the coffee could be better.

Our favourite place to stay in Frankfurt. First time back since 2010 and it was as good as we remember. Thanks for another great stay!

Clean, centerally located and good value for the city.

It was a really great. Me and my girlfriend stayed their just one night, we were travelling and just looked for a place to stay close to Frankfurt hbf. I honestly thing that to this price, it is the greatest place you can stay. I am saying this because I have seen hundreds of hotels, my father was a hotel manager and honestly, the rooms are so nice. Everything was clean and organized and the location is awesome. Just 5 minutes walk from Frankfurt Hbf.

Near railway station. Clean room with new facilities.

Good location, clean room, nice staff. Very good stay.

I will definitely keep this hotel in mind next time I transit Frankfurt. I think it was a great deal for the price. No complaints.

Although the room is really small, but the location, hospitality of the staff, and the good variety of the breakfast definately make the stay in the Europa life worthy and good choice for the budget traveler.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

I did not like the seethrough bathroom. Plus there was no chair in the room. I had to work in my laptop for 2 hours and I had backache.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Greece

it's very close to the main railway station. the staffs are nice and friendly. breakfast is standard and it starts at 6.30am! room is nice with comfy bed. the main downfall is the bathroom partition is made of transparent glass with some stars on it. good for couples i supposed..

Great hotel! I got a double bed in my single room which was awesome! The comments regarding them giving you additional free breakfast on the day of arrival and complimentary drinks in the mini bar at the room were not true in my case though.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The woman who checked me in was lovely. The room was clean and comfortable, albeit small. Breakfast was delicious! My only suggestion - the blackout curtains were great for night time but needed some light curtains for privacy during the day in my first floor room (especially with double-decker buses going past all day and tram stop outside).

• 27th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Location was less than a 5 minute walk from the train station, which was very convenient. However, the street was quite dark at night and not the most comfortable to walk down. Rooms are small but very clean and comfortable, especially for the price. Overall, I would recommend this to a friend - I had my reservations about staying in a hostel because I am usually a hotel girl, but this was truly like a budget hotel.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Great place to stay. No problems and free breakfast

perfect place fr short stay - small but comfortable ,can't bear location

• 20th Sep 2014