Hotel Europa Life Reviews

Baseler Stra�e 17, 60329 Frankfurt Main, Frankfurt, Germany

The room was tiny, but as I was there on my own the size was not a problem. There were free drinks in the refrigerator that made for a nice touch, and provided me with water bottles for the next day. The breakfast every morning was delicious, and offered a variety to appeal to every guest. I only wish there were a safe in each room. That is the only thing I think the hotel could have benefitted from.

Very clean room. WIFI is effeciency. Enjoy Breakfast. Staff is very helpful. *The WC inside room is transparent door, if roommate is just friend, it may not comfortable. It's ok for honeymoon sweet.

Excellent location for train-travellers. Rooms are small, but very clean and nice designed. Very good value for money.

Great value for money! All of the staff members were incredibily kind and helfpul. Comfy beds, clean facilities, great continental breakfast.

We had a great stay here. Excellent location right near the main train station and delicious breakfast included with the price. Rooms were on the small side but so well laid out that it didn't matter. Staff were always friendly and helpful.

Really nice and helpful receptionists; the hotel is well located, clean, calm and breakfast is excellent!

More of a hotel than a hostel. But very nice, new, clean and great value for what you get.

• 18th Jan 2014

The hotel is perfect and 100% value for money. The only thing is that in the rooms you can almost see the person that is taking a shower, because of the glass wall between shower and the room.

I loved the hotel, it was awesome and the staff were really helpful. I hurt myself while I was on my way there, and they helped me get to the hospital, and get all my bags put away.

Good hotel, great value-for-money. The location adjacent to central station is great, staff very friendly and helpful. I was in the tiniest room, which looked renovated and well-maintained. Might be a bit small for two people including luggage. Far away from the run-down hotels you usually find for this price close to a railway station

The place is very new and I like that the people at the reception are very friendly and willing to answer our questions about the city.

Business hotel than a tourist hotel though, close to Main train station (HBF) - approx. 5 minutes walk. Seems recently renovated. Rooms quite small but clean. Neat breakfast.

It was perfect for our flight from Hahn.

The room is small but very cozy, clean and recently renewed. the only problem was a cigarette smell.

• 27th Oct 2013

Just renovated and thus clean and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was bigger than expected. So there is really nothing to complain about. Well a three single bed room with a bathroom you can look into might not be the best idea but we managed to cover the "window" with shirts and jackets. ;-) Value for money: Brilliant!

Very very nice staff :)

• 26th Oct 2013

This was a lovely place to stay, we stayed here for the Frankfurt marathon and it was ideal, had an early breakfast and amazing location for this. It was also very helpful and clean and more like a posh hotel in terms of the rooms-good value for money. Would stay here again. One thing though-not much privacy in a twin room bathroom!

Small cosy rooms. Comfortable and clean. Only stayed overnight but was good for what I needed, which was a good nights sleep!