Hotel Europa Life Reviews

Baseler Stra�e 17, 60329 Frankfurt Main, Frankfurt, Germany

This place is awesome! We had a great room, friendly service, fun at the bar, and a delicious breakfast. It's very easy to find and a great location. I definitely recommend this hotel!!

The staff was extremely helpful and the free breakfast was delicious! It was extremely conveniently located next to the train station and really easy to find. I will definitely be coming back the next time I'm in Frankfurt.

Very bad internet connection (wi-fi) Coffe machine broken (no good option of drink or food at the hotel)

You must be mixing some other Hotel with ours,we have 4 coffe maschines,never ever happened in our Hotel ,Internet we have 2 diffenrnt conections form 2 differnt Providers so always 1 is working incase the other one defect.

The management was very nice and accommodating!

• 28th May 2014

nice clean, hotel friendly staff and value for money

Extraordinary place. A model for well run budget hotel that feels high-end. Kudos for pulling out such value for these prices.

Very clean and they offer a fantastic breakfast in the morning!

Great value for money, everything was new, nice, great breakfast.

• 27th Apr 2014

Since my original flight was cancelled, I arrived at Hotel Europa Lifestyle at 4 pm rather than 1pm and had o very short stay because my connecting flight only allowed for about three hours of sleep there. The manager was helpful and polite. I emphasized that I needed to receive a wake up call at 7:30 pm and I was called at the precise time. The room was rather small but very clean and functional. I was quite satisfied with my brief stay at Hotel Europa.

• 16th Apr 2014

We just sleep in the hotel one night, but we could see how perfect it is. Next time in Frankfurt we be in this hotel!

The room was tiny, but as I was there on my own the size was not a problem. There were free drinks in the refrigerator that made for a nice touch, and provided me with water bottles for the next day. The breakfast every morning was delicious, and offered a variety to appeal to every guest. I only wish there were a safe in each room. That is the only thing I think the hotel could have benefitted from.

Very clean room. WIFI is effeciency. Enjoy Breakfast. Staff is very helpful. *The WC inside room is transparent door, if roommate is just friend, it may not comfortable. It's ok for honeymoon sweet.

Excellent location for train-travellers. Rooms are small, but very clean and nice designed. Very good value for money.

Great value for money! All of the staff members were incredibily kind and helfpul. Comfy beds, clean facilities, great continental breakfast.

1 2 Next » last »