Hotel Fontana Luxor

8.1
Fabulous 18 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017

If you are travelling on a low budget and want some more privacy, Fontana is a very good option. The private rooms are spacious and have everything you need. Hot showers and a kitchen to cook are also present. The atmosphere is not the cosiest, but the staff made me forget this quickly. The owner and his son tried their upmost best to help me in any way and made sure I was comfortable during my stay. I would definitely come back again!

27th Jan 2017
6.3

I have booked an ensuite room at Hotel Fontana for 2days and The hotel was full when I arrive there. they took me to another hotel and the room was horrible. So I didnt accept to stay there. And They showed me another hotel which is better than first one. So I stayed in another hotel at my first night and my second night was in Hotel fontana. And I have booked an ensuite room but my room was shared bathroom in hotel fontana. I think, its really unproffessional. But thehotel fontana wasclean.