Hotel Gulden Vlies Reviews

Kon. Elisabethlaan 40, Bruges, Belgium

I really enjoyed my stay, the staff were very nice, and also very helpful. The breakfast was really good. I feel we got really good value for money. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.

• 16th Mar 2014

Very nice place, excellent breakfast and friendly staff

Perfect hotel. Breakfast was very good, all facilities were great and the stay was really cheap. Couldn't be any better. Very kindly staff.

This hotel was absolutely fantastic. Value for money was second to none. The 'standard double room' had a lovely big bed, great shower, was nice and spacious. The breakfast was great, and lots of it, the staff were friendly, the owner extremely helpful and great restaurant recommendations (Toms Diner is insanely good). Can't fault it, thanks so much