Hotel Gulden Vlies Reviews

Kon. Elisabethlaan 40, Bruges, Belgium

We booked a twin room but when we arrived we were given a double. We were let in by the housekeeper so I went down to sort it out with her. She went and got the owner who was inextremely defensive initially. He eventually apologized but there was nothing he could do as they were fully booked. He showed me his copy of the booking and it did say "small room" and nothing about a twin. Hopefully whatever the glitch was between the HostelWorld booking side of things and the property side's is sorted.

Staff is excellent! Very friendly and accommodating. Room was a little cramped, but not unmaneagable. It is about a 10 min walk from the Markt but it is in a quiet area so you won't be disturbed with people/car traffic. Overall really enjoyed our stay there and would definitely stay there again!!

• 3rd Jun 2014

I really enjoyed my stay, the staff were very nice, and also very helpful. The breakfast was really good. I feel we got really good value for money. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.

• 16th Mar 2014