Hotel Gulden Vlies Reviews

Kon. Elisabethlaan 40, Bruges, Belgium

Staff is excellent! Very friendly and accommodating. Room was a little cramped, but not unmaneagable. It is about a 10 min walk from the Markt but it is in a quiet area so you won't be disturbed with people/car traffic. Overall really enjoyed our stay there and would definitely stay there again!!

• 3rd Jun 2014

I really enjoyed my stay, the staff were very nice, and also very helpful. The breakfast was really good. I feel we got really good value for money. Overall, I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.

• 16th Mar 2014

Very nice place, excellent breakfast and friendly staff

Perfect hotel. Breakfast was very good, all facilities were great and the stay was really cheap. Couldn't be any better. Very kindly staff.