Hotel Jakoberhof Reviews

Jakoberstra�e 41, Augsburg, Germany

It was the worst hotel in my life that I stayed in my life. Mu room and al fllor İs very old and everything is demmaged. You never sure that door your door is locked or not. Heating is terrible and your room full with wind, there is no window isolation. Normal in Europe, people should nothave a right to sell this kind room. I do not expect 3-4 star hotel concept from the hostel , my room and my fllor quality was less than mininum spec.

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Worth the money , good low budget alternative. Nice staff.

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

It's a hotel, not a hostel. No common area to socialize with other travellers. The shower on my floor didn't drain properly so you were standing in your own sweat by the end and there was only one per floor.

The staff are excellent and very friendly. They were good enough to leave our key with directions in a place where we could access it when we arrived after check in due to traffic jams. The breakfast is also delicious. The only minor problem was the noise of traffic outside, since it's located near a busy street.

Clean, helpful staff