6.1
Good 276 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 276 Total Reviews
Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki Located at Leontos Sofou 17, Egnatia 24, Thessaloniki.
Greece
Thessaloniki Greece 54626 Leontos Sofou 17, Egnatia 24
61% 276
40.6388045 22.9381656
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 41+
14th Apr 2016
2.0

I canceled my reservation FOUR days in advance, sent several emails since asking for confirmation of cancelation (probly 15 emails) with NO reply from this hotel...

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Jan 2016
4.0

The hotel is very old and is starting to fall apart, the walls are thin and the road is loud, the wifi didn't work unless I was sitting in the middle of the hotel, and even then I was only able to get one bar. I got sick after two days from how strongly it smelled of cigarette smoke. The only good part was because it was low season he let me pick my room.