Hotel Lasserhof

9.3
Superb 266 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

This place was great! Close to the main train station and within walking distance from the city centre. The breakfast was good and I was able to check in quite late. I would stay here again for sure.

6th Jun 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Lasserhof and and the staff was extremely helpful Our only complaint would be the shower, which is so small it actually seems a bit dangerous. In turning my body I hit the water temp gauge and suddenly had very hot water pouring on me. I am tall and trim; this is definitely not a shower for anyone with a weight issue.

• New Zealand, Couple, 41+
1st Apr 2017

Very satisfied with the hotel. Comfortable, clean, easy walk to old town. Shower was small, a large person would have difficulty getting through the door! Breasfast was great! Staff very helpful and friendly.