Hotel Lasserhof Reviews

Lasserstrasse 47, Salzburg, Austria

Excellent place to stay, I recommend it!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

A great place to stay. The staff were questionable - the lady with short hair was amazing at helping us out but the 2 younger gentlemen seemed less happy to serve customers. In addition, one of them actually had to let this other person, who didn't work at the place, help me with my question.

The hotel was a little far away from everything around Salzburg, although very close to the train station, which was nice. Our room was great, but we couldn't make the air conditioning work, so it did get pretty hot. The free breakfast was surprisingly good and had lots of options. Overall, definitely recommend, especially if you have to catch an early train, because it's in a great location for that!

Overall this hotel is excellent value for money. The front reception staff are welcoming friendly and helpful, however the breakfast staff are terrible, they will not smile and there is an elderly man working in the kitchen who is extremely rude and everytime I would see him he would look me up and down with a disgusted look on his face making me feel very uncomfortable, he should not be working in hospitality!!