Hotel Montgrand

6.0
Good 162 Total Reviews

8th Oct 2016
6.6

But I have been told it's under remodelation.. I hope it improve a lot..

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
28th Sep 2016
4.9

My room was on the fourth floor where there is no wifi and no elevator to help with my luggage. My room smelt absolutely disgusting, like a mixture of gas a sewage. I woke up covered in bites. Not sure if this was something in the bed or because I had the window open to air out the smell. I'm usually pretty easy pleased when it comes to accomodation but no one should have to sleep in a room like this. I mentioned the smell to the reception and he just laughed and said it was from the toilet pipe

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
8th Sep 2016

If you're wanting to have a cheaper hotel stay in Marseille - this is for you. They were polite as we used the hotel as a sleeping base and a facility to store our bags. Recommend if you're basing yourself there to do day trips to the coast.