Hotel Yasha Reviews

27, Rue Joseph Junck, Luxembourg, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

A bit pricy for what you get but still more than adequate

Well impressed, considering this is supposed to be a hostel. We had two to a room and had our own bathroom. It was very clean, the staff were helpful and friendly and it was ideally situated. Even though I was with my mates I would stay there with the missus.

• 27th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 41+

In terms of convenience, the hotel is near to the central station. It has a calming environment. However I did not like the room very much. It was comfortable, however the bed order was not correct the bunk bed had no support from both the sides which was a little scary to sleep upstairs. None the less, the staff is very friendly and always ready to help. It was an okay experience

View all Luxembourg City Hotels