Hotel des Ambassadeurs Reviews

68, Rue Bayard, Toulouse, France

I loved everything here! Hotel has a cute, older French atmosphere and is totally worth every euro we spend. Staff was really helpful, friendly and willing to help and share info about the city. Everything was clean. Best hostel I've ever stayed in. It's also very close t the railway station, and close to all the attractions. I'll come back!

Very easy to find from the train station. The room was fine and the staff are nice. Unfortunately, the second night I stayed the people in the next room were having a huge fight (screaming, throwing stuff at the walls), that went on for hours. I don't know how often that kind of thing happens but I wouldn't want to stay here again.

This was great hostel to stay at!! Would highly recommend to anyone stayin in Toulouse, 24 hour staff that have great advice on where to go and great atmosphere for all ages young or old! And the continental breakfast was excellent!

• 2nd May 2015

The staff were helpful and nice.