Hotel il Moro di Venezia Reviews

Cannaregio Lista di Spagna 152, Venice, Veneto, Italy

Single room ensuite was quite big and nicely decorated. Hotel is really close to the railway station and the vaporetto stop. You can also walk (~20min) to Piazza San Marco. Nice breakfast with a very fridenly lady serving the tables. The only problem was that I could see marks of blood from dead mosquitoes on the wall and I myself was badly bitten by one over night. That was in the middle of the winter. I think they need to sort that out before summer starts...

The hotel is near the Venice S Lucia station, where there are many shops, restaurants around. But the hotel may be a little bit hard to be found because the entrance is not obvious. The room is clean, and the internet is fast and stable, but the showering water is not hot enough for me, especially when the room is not that warm.

All the staff were excellent, very willing to assist us. The room, WIFI and provided breakfast were all fantastic. Unfortunately Venice is surrounded by pesky mosquitos - and so we were unable to leave our window open for fresh air, but this is very small in the overall picture.

Great location, kind staff, clean and comfortable. But, the atmosphere around seemed a bit noisy. Overall very satisfied.