Hotel il Moro di Venezia Reviews

Cannaregio Lista di Spagna 152, Venice, Italy

just 200mts from train station, that's important in Venice especially if you arrive late. place is ok but good value for money and compared to other hostels in Venice. breakfast is not big deal either

Quiet place, close to the Railway Station, daily housekeeping, modern look and good heating. Breakfast was included (croissant, jam, coffee, tea, yogurt, nutella, bread), we had a TV in the room but no fridge. Overall a very good experience.

This was a lovely place for our first stop of the trip. More like a hotel (we had a private room) but it is a beautiful building, really helpful staff and wonderful breakfast with coffee even made to your liking! Location is really convenient five mins maximum from the train station and maybe ten from the bus. Any questions or problems we had were solved and we will definitely be back again.

Good: -Breakfast is provided in a separate room and it is satisfactory. -Hygiene and tidiness are quite impressive. -Close to the train station, ensuring convenience. -Luggage storage is allowed. Bad: -I cannot think of any. Perhaps luggage storage service can be improved by providing a secured room to store the luggage instead of just exposing it to the outside next to the counter.

The location of the hotel is great, just a 3-5 min. walk from the train station. The staff was helpful and informative. Its a good value for money.

Considering our priorities were location, wifi, breakfast and of course price, we can tell that we were more than satisfied. If I`m again in Venice, for sure I`ll be their guest again.

Very close to Venice S. Lucia station (you don't even need to cross a single bridge!). The room was well heated in summer, nice little breakfast was included in the price, free wifi, clean. Everything at a good reasonable price. What more could one ask for!

This was more like a small hotel instead of a hostel. Towels were provided and the beds were made everyday. Breakfast was simple, but tasty, and location was very good, as it was very close to the train station and the bus stop. Highly recommended for a short stay of a couple of nights, since everywhere else in Venice was within walking distance.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable

Cheap price, good location close to train station. Tons of restaurants around this area. Cheaper than other parts of the island. Cons: I heard that Venice had a mosquito problem, although I didn't feel it around the city, it was definitely a problem in this hotel. I closed all my windows and doors, yet mosquitos continue to come through. I couldn't sleep well because as I sleep I could hear them buzzing around and they would bite me throughout the night. I woke up mutilple times to kill them