Hotel il Moro di Venezia Reviews

Cannaregio Lista di Spagna 152, Venice, Italy

Cheap price, good location close to train station. Tons of restaurants around this area. Cheaper than other parts of the island. Cons: I heard that Venice had a mosquito problem, although I didn't feel it around the city, it was definitely a problem in this hotel. I closed all my windows and doors, yet mosquitos continue to come through. I couldn't sleep well because as I sleep I could hear them buzzing around and they would bite me throughout the night. I woke up mutilple times to kill them

• 14th Nov 2015

I had a great time a the Il Moro di Venezia. It was close to the station and really easy to find, right in one of the main streets full of stores, restaurants, bars and the Gran Canal. Fifteen/twenty minutes away, walking, to Piazza San Marco and any other tourist sight. The staff was really kind and helpful. The room was clean and I couldn't hear a noise coming from the street. I would definitely comeback.

Great location, close to train and bus station. Short walk to restaurants and shops. Good bathroom facilities.

Very nice hotel just near the train station--> this was my first and only objective when booking a room at this hotel. The breakfast was delivered in bed ( which was a nice thing) because they don't have a breakfast room. The hotel is located in a quiet zone and only a 10-15 min walk to the city center.