How Flowers Hostel Reviews

6 Shangzhi Lane, Block 2, South Zhongshan Road, Guilin, China

No double available despite of booking!! . We were offered a dorm, very tiny Hairs on the pillow Stinky bathroom

• 8th Jan 2014

Terrible and neglected hostel. We were a long period in china and this was the worst hostel we stayed at.

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Israel

Choose it, no problems at all, you will not regret it definitely!

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Spain

The staff are quite friendly. If you like to transfer to train or coach, it is a good choice. But it needs to improve its management, the staff can mix up the girl's dorm with mix dormt,they get it right soon.

My opinion of HowFlowers was very poor apon first arriving. The hostel is a little run down. The dorm rooms are uncomfortable. And the bathroom situation isn't very fun. But then we ran into a huge problem with our train tickets. A member of the staff stayed up with me until 3 am figuring out a solution to our problem. HowFlowers' facilities might be less than average, but their staff more than made up for it. I have never stayed somewhere with such kind staff.

Very nice place, really helpful staff and great common area and breakfast.

Great location. Front line staff very helpful. My first choice of hostel in Guilin.

I was looking for a place to stay while passing through guilin. What can I say it served the purpose and the location is convenient. Still, the rooms are somewhat old and not nicely furnished. Staff was friendly and I couldnt complain about the service delievered for the money I paid.

Arrived at midnight after train trip... Friendly helpful staff gave me information about tours next day... booked in morning while having breakfast

Great location and very helpful frontline staffs. I had been stayiing in this hostel during the last 4 years each time I visit Guilin.

It should be cleaned everyday.

Very close to the train station and one of the central bus stations. Cheap but doesn't fell like it. The staff are helpful and welcoming. a little bit difficult to find (located in a small alley).

everything is good. but WIFI was terrible, worst I ever used.... slow like snail, cannoot send a photo for hours.

First night we got a kind of a smelly room, however second and third night we replaced it for a much better one located on one of the top floors with a nice terrace. Very home-like relaxed feeling overall, the staff was EXTREMLY helpful (provided directions and wrote a note in Chinese for us that we used when buying tickets at the railway station). Plus they make the best coffee ever.

The way to the hostel entry ist a little bit complicated, but there are signs everywhere. Staff ist very helpful, they booked the bus to the riceterrasses for us. We slept there and returned a day later for another Night in How Flowers. We let our Baggage in the Baggage-Room witch is closed with a key from the desk.

Good atmosphere and clean.

Great little hostel! Friendly and helpful staff. Internet is a bit slow! No directions provided from the bus station! If arriving there head down towards the main street past all the taxis and turn right (South) cross the road and head towards the train station, go past the first home inn (there are two) and keep going until you come to the second one which is across from train station. Follow hostels directions from there!

Very nice place, perfect location, very friendly and helpful staff, they tought me to play majong which is very interesting game, will suggest this hostel to everyone who comes to Guilin

Great Place to stay! Staff very friendly and helpful

staff were friendly and helpful.

hello, thansk for choosing us and give us the feed back. Anyway, we will try our best to make here more comfortable for everyone .welcome back and have a nice day. helen

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4