How Flowers Hostel Reviews

6 Shangzhi Lane, Block 2, South Zhongshan Road, Guilin, China

Nice location - very close to the train station. Staff was great and super friendly. We were happy with the recommendations they gave us for restaurants and activities. Awesome common space, but no WIFI in the room is very inconvenience.

Hello, thank you so much for choosing us and give us the perfact review. We will keep the hard job and make here to be the best! We so sorry For the wifi and we will prove it soon. Thanks again and welcome back. _Flowers hostel team.

The hostel is in a convenient location, in front of the railway station. I was happy with my stay. A laid-back hostel, a bit difficult to find though!

hello,thanks so much for your feedback. We looking forward to each review we have about our hostel so that we can make oursefves to more and more better. Thanks a gain and welcome back._From flowers hostel team.

The location and the staff are exellent.But the facilities need to renew.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

hello, thank you so much for choosing us and give us the feedback. how about your trip in chengdu? your hightly review aways keep us warmy , and we will keep the hard job to make here to be better.For the renew things is in our plant this year. Thanks again and welcome back._From flowers team.

The staff was very friendly. I especially want to thank the manager who took the time to help me book my train ticket on a chinese website. She even paid with her own personal credit card and I could give her the money in cash.

Guilin it's a beautiful city but I cannot say the same for this hostel. My friend and I stayed in a four female dorm, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned for centuries, we found a gigantic beetle in the wardrobe the very first night and it was freezing all the time (we used to stay out during the day wearing just a cotton jumper but we had to wear a coat while coming back to the hostel at night). Even if the staff tried his best to help us they really don't know a word of English.

hello, thanks for choosing us and give us the feedback.sorry to heard about you did not have a grate time here. sorry to heard about the room sitiuation. we're currently remedied these problems with our house keeping team. and any way we will do our best to make here more comfortable for everybody .thanks again for your feed back and have a nice day . -From helen.

nice place, very helpful staff with a lot of intormation

Hi, thank you for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . The positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at Guilin Flowers Hostel .looking forword to having you back again . Happy travel.-From helen

The hostel is in a convenient location, in front of the railway station though located in an alley. The hostel has a dark atmosphere and the rooms and facilities are obviously worn out and need refurbishing. The hotel staff were really helpful despite and in fairness, did try hard to help despite language barrier.

Hello,Thank you for your feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. For the hostel facilities we going to refurbishing at the next tow month. welcome back anytime .-From helen.

I was happy with my stay. A laid-back hostel, a bit difficult to find though!

Hi, thank you so much for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . Hope to see you again . and Happy travells in China .

The shower had a used sanitary towel tucked in a cravings for the whole duration of our stay, and everywhere was constantly dirty, with leaves and hair. Really unpleasant.

When we arrived (two couples ages 55 to 64), we were told that the two rooms with double beds that we reserved were not available and that they had instead given us a single room with two bunk beds, completely unsuitable for us. We were not able to cancel the reservation, as we could not get online, and they were unable (or unwilling) to do this in person-although we we standing right at the front desk. So we had to leave and find another hotel, while still being charged for the hostel.

Hello, thanks for choosing us and give us the feedback.sorry to heard about you did not have a grate time here. We have check form our staff ,sorry for our mistakes. we already training the front desk staff .Thanks again for your feed back and have a nice day . -From helen.

Only recommended to those who want to catch trains and bus within distance. The dorms is quite small for 4 pax people and damp. They did not provide lockers. the wifi in the rooms also very poor. While the stairs looked dirty and dark. The bathrooms looks crappy and not well cleaned.The lounge area is spacious. They did not have water cooler so please prepare to buy your own mineral water.

Only stayed one night. It was ok, but not really clean (many toilets were out of service). Staff really helpful, friendly and english spoken. I felt comfortable.

I would never recommend this hostel for anyone. I was discusted. My group and I checked out after five minutes and switched hostels. Don't even bother considering this place guys.

No double available despite of booking!! . We were offered a dorm, very tiny Hairs on the pillow Stinky bathroom

• 8th Jan 2014

Terrible and neglected hostel. We were a long period in china and this was the worst hostel we stayed at.

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Israel

Choose it, no problems at all, you will not regret it definitely!

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Spain

The staff are quite friendly. If you like to transfer to train or coach, it is a good choice. But it needs to improve its management, the staff can mix up the girl's dorm with mix dormt,they get it right soon.

My opinion of HowFlowers was very poor apon first arriving. The hostel is a little run down. The dorm rooms are uncomfortable. And the bathroom situation isn't very fun. But then we ran into a huge problem with our train tickets. A member of the staff stayed up with me until 3 am figuring out a solution to our problem. HowFlowers' facilities might be less than average, but their staff more than made up for it. I have never stayed somewhere with such kind staff.

Very nice place, really helpful staff and great common area and breakfast.

Great location. Front line staff very helpful. My first choice of hostel in Guilin.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4