Huangshan Ancient Town Youth Hostel Reviews

No.11 San Ma Lu Road, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

I got to the hostel very late the first day and the staff was there to accomdate me, even giving me a lower bunk because I hurt my back. They gave me a map, and explained to me the different attractions. The facilities were rather nice and clean, what surprised me was the strength of the WIFI, it was amazing. The hostel was right in old street and very near to the bus stations and the river. On their description they write from the airport you need a taxi but you can take the airport shuttle.

• 28th Jun 2015

Staff were fantastic and helpful and organized Huangshan mountain pickup from the hotel for us for a good price. They all spoke excellent English. The hostel has a really cool vibe with lots of common areas. Hostel is right in the centre of everything. Would stay again!

I had to cancel. (My flight was postponed.) They were very nice.

Great location next to the old street. Friendly reception staff but other than that I would look elsewhere next time. The bar says the kitchen is open from 8am for breakfast but we came down at 10am to discover it was closed. When the cook came in he was in a foul mood. The next time we went down for breakfast the cook had gone out to get food to cook so were left waiting again only to eventually order some breakfast and it be completely different to what we ordered before.

• 12th May 2015

Great location! Cheap and easy to get to from the main bus station taking bus 8 or 2. A fun place to stay with pool tables and table tennis. Staff were happy to help in any way they could. Some staff don't speak much English so keep a translating book or app handy. The area is fantastic for cheap street food, restaurants and souvenir shopping. Plenty of banks and also other main shops.

Thank you for your good review。we will try our best to serve our guest。 wish you have a good journal here because of us。either, we will make all our staff speak more fruquent English

One of the best hostels I have stayed recently, staff is extremely accommodating, there is always someone in the lobby (I arrived at 3AM), staff is extremely knowledgeable and there is a cool atmosphere in the place, a bunch of commune areas (rare in hostels these days when sadly owners try to squeeze more and more beds in - it's not the case in here). Definitely a go.

Thank you very much for your greating review.we are so glad to see you have a perfect experience in our hostel. and ,we never try to squeeze more beds because hostel is for travelors' comfortable,not just for money.