Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

Steven, the host at the hostel, provided me with excellent advice for travel in the area and went above and beyond for me at every opportunity. He picked me up and dropped me off at the train station which was very convenient. Public transport to the hostel is not difficult. Breakfast was very good and if you're around at night I'd recommend the supper at the hostel. 40RMB and it was very good. Would definitely visit again!

• 8th Dec 2015

Thank you very much for your kindness comment and I would wish more and more new guests are coming to our place and enjoy the service which I gave to you after see your review.The hostel is wise choice while you are in huangshan.Thank you for your coming.

China is full of beauties but one can miss many of them being a foreigner to a given place – but once you have a local guide, all is different. Staying at Steven's Huangshan B&B was one of the highlights of our China travels since we got not only perfect bed&breakfast services but also Steven's personal care. If you are looking for a nice place to stay at in Huangshan City and for an English speaking guide not only for the Huangshan Mountains area, Steven is the best choice!

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Czech Republic

Thank you so much for what wrote on the hostelworld.com and You would help me bring a lot of new guests when the guests see your good review on the extranet .

The room was impeccably clean. Steve was extremely helpful with information and advice, he wrote down for us in chinese how we should use the right busses and buy train tickets, this helped us enormously. Different, but filling breakfast every morning - nice with some variation! We had one dinner prepared by Steve´s wife and it was delicious , but also very filling, so if you decide to have dinner at Steve´s place, don´t eat too late.

Thank you very much for your good review and We do our best to help our guests during stay such as free pick up service when they arrive and with free breakfast next morning ahead to huangshan mt and so on and so forth.

I strongly recommend this place for all foreign travelers who want to go up onto Huangshan mountain. Steven is super helpful with everything. He picked us up from the railway station, planned our trip to the mountain, stored our luggage, and transported us to a bus stop to make it earlier bus to Shanghai. In addition, you can have a good discussion with Steven and enjoy some nice tee and his wife cooks really nice food :)

Thank you very much for your comment and also hope the new guests can have the same service in our place and to be sure your comment was right and you are the positive person.

I really enjoyed my time at Huangshan Bed and Breakfast with my friends.I would like to say that the owner of the hostel Steven who is really helpful and friendier to us.He knows everything about Yellow Mountain.Even without Chinese knowledge you can find everywhere easily cause he helps alot and his English also too good.You better try to stay here

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you very much for your really comment about the Location and with kindly tpyed the word on the internet of hostelworld.We would offer more free transport details when new guests are coming.

Excellent B&B - I stayed for 4 nights. Steven, the owner, gave great advice and organised all my day trips for me (including yellow mountain); gave me Chinese translations to help; lifts to the bus stops/train station on his moped; organised taxis etc etc. Made my trip to Huangshan easy and enjoyable. His wife cooked me good vegetarian dinners every night too! The rooms are a good hotel standard and very clean.

• 29th Sep 2015

Thank you very much for your good comment and We would keep learning more from our guests and I will be sure that all my guests are my tutor. They would culture me to be a good man.This is that I can't learn from books. Thank you again.

It is Steven's small and kind gestures of service which I appreciate most. His sincerity and absence of money mindedness is evident in how he sells his bottled water at 1.50¥ (but eventually he just gave me 2 bottles FOC), using premium quality rice for their dishes, and serving excellent huangshan mao feng tea. Huangshan B&B offers not just comfortable accomm, but someone watching out for you and having your best interests at heart - which beats staying in any superior hotel or hostel.

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for writting a perfect comment and we would keep doing same job as what I gave to you and the next coming guests would not have any suspicion.Just come to our place and enjoy your stay.

We enjoyed our stay in this Bed and Breakfast. Steven is a great host who cared about our well-being and helped to organise our activities during our stay. The room has a great value for the money. Thanks again.

• 17th Aug 2015

Thank you very much for your comments and The new guests who will come to huangshan bed and breakfast which read your reviews ahead and thank you for new guests who will choose our place before their make a booking.We will keep doing what we offer .( free breakfast ,free pick up service and information of tour and so on and so forth).