Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

Very rare to get one on one service like this. Owner (Steven) of the hostel has a passion for hospitality. And nothing is too much trouble. We were picked up from the train station and given hot tea on arrival. The rooms are hotel standard, we were also upgraded for free. We ate at the hostel twice, cooked by Stevens wife and we very impressed. Our trip to the mountain was throughly organised and easy instructions given. We cannot recommend this hostel enough. Excellent!

Thank you very much for give me high customer rating and good review ,I will keep doing same job on next coming guests. Free pick up service from airport or train station or bus station .Free breakfast for next morning .The guests would enquire of me about Mt huangshan and ancient village and so on and so forth. Thank you very much again.

Steve is an excellent host. If you're planning on going to Huangshan but have little idea about how to go about it, he's perfect. As well as giving me a number of freebies he also went above and beyond to help me with planning my huangshan trip, namely arranging transport! couldn't have climbed the mountain without him and certainly wouldn't have enjoyed it so much.

• 10th Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your comment and you will bring me a lot of new guests with your good review.The low season are coming so the price of room is not pricest.Welcome new guest to our hostel.The service is good.

Stephen was incredibly helpful. The free ride to and from the train station was really helpful as the hostel is a good 10 minutes from the train station. He organised a tour for us for the day and gave us excellent advice about the area. The hostel was the cleanest I have stayed in. Beds are comfy. The railway line is pretty close so the trains are a bit noisy as they come through but other than that, it was great.

Thank you so much for your comments and The price of private room here is same as the dorm's of other hostels and with free breakfast and free pick up service and it is great to stay in our B&B during the time of huangshan.

Steven gives 100% to his guests and his reputation is very important to him. Rooms were impeccably clean and you do feel like you're getting something of a Chinese experience eating with Steven and sharing dishes. Would definitely recommend if you want a trip planner for Mt Huangshan.

• 1st Nov 2014

The girls are all cute and you are a very kind to say so. All of you are positive.The guests who will come to visit Mt huangshan please come to our hostel and enjoy the warmly welcome.I will take more patient to care of you.Anyway thank you frist befor you arrive.

We highly recommend this hostel. Excellent service including free pick up service, clearly instructions and guide about trips to Huangshan mountain and general information about transport in the area. The food at the hostel is great. Nice and clean rooms. Cheap beers.

Thank you so much for your a good reviews and we still offer free informations about tour of Mt and free pick up service and free breakfast. Speaking English host .The food which is delicious in B&B.Please come here and check it out.