Superb 134 Total Reviews
Superb 134 Total Reviews
Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Located at Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan.
China
Huangshan 245000 Hubian Cun, Tunxi District
97% 134
29.7319427 118.3479237
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th May 2016

Huangshan B&B is THE BEST!!! I recommend it to anyone in the area. Steven is incredibly helpful, he picked us up from the train station, arranged taxis for us to go see nearby cities and helped us to plan our trip to Huangshan Mountain. He wrote out all of our directions in English and Mandarin so we could get around easily and it was super helpful. His wife and mother-in-law cooked us AMAZING meals while we were there (seriously, some of our favorite food on our entire China trip!). THANK YOU!!

Thank you very much for your best review and ratting.We would still offer free pick up service and free breakfast and we are all the english speaker. Free informatione of huangshan mt and the villages( hongcun Xidi and more )Welcome you come to huangshan and enjoy your stay.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th May 2016

Staying here was one of the best decisions we made on our trip to China! Steven is an amazing host. He picked us up from the train station and his wife cooked us fresh food. He helped us plan our trip up the mountain, AND wrote down directions in Chinese for us to show bus drivers along our route. This was extremely helpful in a small city with few English speakers! We were also invited to lock up our backpacks when we stayed the night on the mountain. Steven's help was invaluable, THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for all of you that you will visit huangshan Mt and hope new guests would stay in our place .The staffs are good and the satisfaction is guarantee.Come on.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

Amazing host! The most helpful owner I have ever come across. Will organize anything you need. Very nice rooms, very delicious food, and very comfortable atmosphere. The only downfall I can pick out is that it is out of the way a little bit but it doesn't matter because Steven will go above and beyond to make sure you arrive and separt safely and comfortably. Highly recommended.

Real thank you very much for your highest rating and comment.. People who would stay in our place that we try to do our best to help them. ( information and free pick up service and free breakfast and english speaking and so on and so forth).

• USA, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

Steven is the best! As a non-Chinese speaker Steven helped facilitate my entire trip to Mt Huangshan. In addition, he picked me up from the airport and dropped me off at the bus station -- most hostels won't provide that service. His wife cooked an amazing meal and overall it was a pleasant experience. Also the rooms are huge and immaculate. Absolutely worth it! 10/10

• Canada, Male, 25-30
8th Dec 2015

Steven, the host at the hostel, provided me with excellent advice for travel in the area and went above and beyond for me at every opportunity. He picked me up and dropped me off at the train station which was very convenient. Public transport to the hostel is not difficult. Breakfast was very good and if you're around at night I'd recommend the supper at the hostel. 40RMB and it was very good. Would definitely visit again!

Thank you very much for your kindness comment and I would wish more and more new guests are coming to our place and enjoy the service which I gave to you after see your review.The hostel is wise choice while you are in huangshan.Thank you for your coming.