Huangshan Bed and Breakfast

Superb 157 Total Reviews
Superb 157 Total Reviews

30th Mar 2017

If you want the best in Huangshan go with Stephen! He was able to get a private driver for my friend and I, which allowed us to see the UNESCO World Heritage villages at a very reasonable price. Rooms are very clean, and the breakfast was exceptional. Stephen speaks great English, and the pick-up service from the train station went off without a hitch. His knowledge of Mt. Huangshan is unparalleled. This is where you need to stay if you want to do it right!

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

Steven was a fantastic host. Two friends and I traveled to Huangshan with very few plans in place. Steven made great recommendations for hiking Mt. Huangshan and QiYun, and he suggested to villages to visit as well. He also coordinated a driver for our three days at a very reasonable price, and he set up an inexpensive visit for massages. Additionally, his wife made delicious breakfasts, and we paid for filling dinners two of the nights we stayed there. Thank you, Steven!

9th Mar 2017

My stay here was excellent. Steven took care of any transportation or language issues by being there and helping every step of the way. Worried about getting to his place? Nope, he met me at the north train station & took me back to his place via bus and cab. Which he paid for. Worried about buying a train ticket you don't want to use? Nope, Steven took me to train station & helped switch my ticket to what I needed. I could go on and on. Bottom line, he was helpful beyond what'd you ask for.