Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

This is without doubt one of the bet hostels I've stayed at in my 40+ countries I have visted on my travels. Steven (the owner) was a great help in planning trips to Huangshan and to the villages surrounding Tunxi; he is fluent in English with a large vocab. The hostel is in a newly built (open early 2013) hence very clean with new facilities; it is located in the suburbs but Steven was able to pick me up from the bus station (10 mins away) and drop me at the train station; all free of charge

Steven was such a kind, intelligent, and informative host. He and his wife make you feel like you're family the moment you're welcomed into their home. The home cooked meals (a multiple course dinner for 40rmb and free breakfast) were delicious. Hot showers, comfortable beds, peaceful environment, and even a computer in the room!

• 5th Apr 2014

Thank you very much for your kindness reviews and you are the my best guests and You will bring more people to my B&B from your good comments.The dinner and breakfast will be better during this moment .Free pick up service from stations and will bring more convenience for my next guests.No worry about how to get to our B&B.Thankyou for your coming ahead to YOUR HOME.

Friendly stuff, always there to satisfy your needs. Brand new rooms with comfortable furniture.

Thank you very much for your comments and I will keep our style to serve to our guests.welcome new guests come to our bed and breakfast.

The host Steven speaks excellent English and is very helpful. Prior to opening the hostel, he was a guide on Huangshan mountain. He plotted out a course tailored to the time we had available, and we were really happy with our hiking experience. The facilities are new, crisp, and clean. Free breakfast was rice with scrambled egg and greens -- great fuel for a day outdoors. Dinner cost 40 CNY (about $6.50). It's well-cooked and delicious and substantial: meat, veg, greens, another dish and rice.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Thank you very much for your comments and I will offer free pick up service and with free breakfast.The cheaper hostel in the city.The low season is coming and the price is getting cheaper.

Staying at this bed and breakfast was the highlight of my trip around China. Steven (the owner) and his family were unbelievably accommodating and kind. We had wonderful meals for both breakfast and dinner. Steven arranged for everything for us. He booked taxis for us and took care of everything. The room was clean and spacious. Steven is full of information regarding Huangshan (he was a guide previously). I cannot recommend this bed and breakfast more!

Thanks for all the encouragement and support .This has changed my life and has helped me transform this hostel into what it is today.Having the most satisfied guest is wat brings me joy.Thank you.Welcome you come to huangshan.

The assistance provided by Steven and his family was without a doubt the best I have experienced in Asia and quite possible the world. From the free pick up and directions to the home cooked meals my entire experience was outstanding and I could not recommend this place highly enough. The host genuinely cares about his guests and the free information provided by Steven allowed me to solo navigate the huangshan mountains by myself with ease. 5 Stars

• 9th Jan 2014

Thank you very much for your kindness comment and I just was a tour guide and the all information of Mt and villages are my favorite know.The only things that I can do for the guest who like to feel as their own house.Such as free pick up service and free breakfast and tour information and so on and so forth.

Mr. Steven and his wife are wonderful hosts that make staying at Huangshan Bed and Breakfast a truly unique and delightful experience. It's the closest you'll get to take part of a Chinese family, and a very friendly and helpful one at that. Of all the places I've stayed at in china, which is quite a few, this is the clear # 1.

Thanks a lot for your comments and we will keep free pick up service and free breakfast and with English speaker also set dinner at night for the guests who will come to our Bed and Breakfast.

Recently I traveled around China and stayed at several different hostels and HB+B was the best place I stayed. It feels like a bed and breakfast because of the home-cooked meals (with vegetables from the garden!) but the room was like a hotel. It honestly blew me away after being on the hostel circuit. It is clean and very comfortable. The owner, Steven is a very straightforward, great guy who really seems to put all of his energy into making his guests feel at home. Highly recommended.

• 11th Dec 2013

Thanks for your comments ,We would keep our style for every guest during the guest stay,such free pick up service and free breakfast and tours infomation and so on and so forth.The price of B&B is also cheaper compared to the others.Come here and check it out please.

The staff was so helpful. Not only did they pick us up at the train station for free and cooks us both dinner and breakfast, but they helped us organize our entire trip. The staff took us in the van up to the mountain and helped us get our tickets and figure out where to hike. They were so friendly and welcoming.

• 16th Nov 2013

Thank you very much for your kindness review and I will free pick you up service from airport and train station and bus station and Free breakfast in the morning and free tour information for Mountain and village.Welcome all the guests come to our home.

It was perfect except this loacation. If you dont use pick up service, it will be difficult to find there. Recommend to use pick up service! Room was super clean and hostel owner gave us many helpings. He gave us information about huangshan and hongcun, so we need to worry about how to go there. And trains often pass by hostel, so if you are sensative when sleep, it may be a problem. Anyway we were satisfied with this hostel.

Thankyou very much for your comment and we have free pick up service in anytime when the new guest arrive.No one hostel has 100% good for everythings.But I will try do our best to help our guest with everything they need.Warmly welcome you come to our B&B.

Dear Steven. Thanks a lot again for the perfect stay in your hostel. It was a really warm welcome. A perfect organisation to the Huangshan Mountains. Delicious Food. Best regards to your wife.

Thank you for your really good review for our sevice and I will make a good service to 100%.,Wish more guests come our home.