Superb 132 Total Reviews
Superb 132 Total Reviews
Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Located at Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan.
China
Huangshan 245000 Hubian Cun, Tunxi District
94% 132
29.7319427 118.3479237
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

Amazing host! The most helpful owner I have ever come across. Will organize anything you need. Very nice rooms, very delicious food, and very comfortable atmosphere. The only downfall I can pick out is that it is out of the way a little bit but it doesn't matter because Steven will go above and beyond to make sure you arrive and separt safely and comfortably. Highly recommended.

Real thank you very much for your highest rating and comment.. People who would stay in our place that we try to do our best to help them. ( information and free pick up service and free breakfast and english speaking and so on and so forth).

• USA, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

Steven is the best! As a non-Chinese speaker Steven helped facilitate my entire trip to Mt Huangshan. In addition, he picked me up from the airport and dropped me off at the bus station -- most hostels won't provide that service. His wife cooked an amazing meal and overall it was a pleasant experience. Also the rooms are huge and immaculate. Absolutely worth it! 10/10

• Canada, Male, 25-30
8th Dec 2015

Steven, the host at the hostel, provided me with excellent advice for travel in the area and went above and beyond for me at every opportunity. He picked me up and dropped me off at the train station which was very convenient. Public transport to the hostel is not difficult. Breakfast was very good and if you're around at night I'd recommend the supper at the hostel. 40RMB and it was very good. Would definitely visit again!

Thank you very much for your kindness comment and I would wish more and more new guests are coming to our place and enjoy the service which I gave to you after see your review.The hostel is wise choice while you are in huangshan.Thank you for your coming.

• Czech Republic, Couple, 31-40
14th Nov 2015

China is full of beauties but one can miss many of them being a foreigner to a given place – but once you have a local guide, all is different. Staying at Steven's Huangshan B&B was one of the highlights of our China travels since we got not only perfect bed&breakfast services but also Steven's personal care. If you are looking for a nice place to stay at in Huangshan City and for an English speaking guide not only for the Huangshan Mountains area, Steven is the best choice!

Thank you so much for what wrote on the hostelworld.com and You would help me bring a lot of new guests when the guests see your good review on the extranet .

3rd Nov 2015

The room was impeccably clean. Steve was extremely helpful with information and advice, he wrote down for us in chinese how we should use the right busses and buy train tickets, this helped us enormously. Different, but filling breakfast every morning - nice with some variation! We had one dinner prepared by Steve´s wife and it was delicious , but also very filling, so if you decide to have dinner at Steve´s place, don´t eat too late.

Thank you very much for your good review and We do our best to help our guests during stay such as free pick up service when they arrive and with free breakfast next morning ahead to huangshan mt and so on and so forth.