Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

Steven and his wife were so helpful - if you haven't figured out how to tackle the mountain this is a great place to stay as they can give you all the advice you need. The location is in a residential area so not much around but it doesn't matter at all as they offer a free pick-up on arrival. I had a meal here as well which was good value and so nice to have good quality home cooking for a change. The room was really good, great shower, very clean and comfortable. Would happily recommend it.

Thank you very much for your comments and The new guests who will come to huangshan bed and breakfast which read your reviews ahead and thank you for new guests who will choose our place before their make a booking.We will keep doing what we offer .( free breakfast ,free pick up service and information of tour and so on and so forth).

Very rare to get one on one service like this. Owner (Steven) of the hostel has a passion for hospitality. And nothing is too much trouble. We were picked up from the train station and given hot tea on arrival. The rooms are hotel standard, we were also upgraded for free. We ate at the hostel twice, cooked by Stevens wife and we very impressed. Our trip to the mountain was throughly organised and easy instructions given. We cannot recommend this hostel enough. Excellent!

Thank you very much for give me high customer rating and good review ,I will keep doing same job on next coming guests. Free pick up service from airport or train station or bus station .Free breakfast for next morning .The guests would enquire of me about Mt huangshan and ancient village and so on and so forth. Thank you very much again.

Steve is an excellent host. If you're planning on going to Huangshan but have little idea about how to go about it, he's perfect. As well as giving me a number of freebies he also went above and beyond to help me with planning my huangshan trip, namely arranging transport! couldn't have climbed the mountain without him and certainly wouldn't have enjoyed it so much.

• 10th Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your comment and you will bring me a lot of new guests with your good review.The low season are coming so the price of room is not pricest.Welcome new guest to our hostel.The service is good.