9.8
Superb 151 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 151 Total Reviews
Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Located at Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan.
China
Huangshan 245000 Hubian Cun, Tunxi District
98% 151
29.7319427 118.3479237
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
5th Oct 2016

Steven is a superman to take care everything u need. I don't give further review, see the rating yourself...

• jennifertdaley8699
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016

This is the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. Steven, the owner, provided FREE pick up. Upon arrival we upgraded our room at a very minimal cost. He arranged cars and taxi services for us to go to AND from Huangshan mountain despite the fact that we only stayed with him for 1 night. He also stored our luggage for FREE while we were gone on the mountain for 2 nights. Cannot recommend his B&B enough for visitors to Huangshan!!

7th Aug 2016

A great home stay experience with wonderful host Steven. He was really helpful with going to the mountain and helping us book our trains. They do a great free breakfast in the mornings and really tasty dinners in the evenings if you want it. They even gave me medicine when I wasn't feeling well whilst staying here. Would definitely recommend.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
24th Jul 2016

We had a great stay at Steven's. We came because we heard he was the best to tell us how to tackle the mountain (given he was a guide for 20+ years) and also because the food was meant to be great. Both proved true, and the room was excellent too. I would definitely stay again were I to come back!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

I never come across anyone more helpful than Steven throughout my travels in China. You will never have to worry about finding anything. Listen to his instructions and eat their food, everything you would expect from a traditional Chinese homestay.

Thank you very much for gave me higher ratting and best reviews. We still offer a free pick up service and free breakfast.Huangshan tour information is for free .All of us here speak english.

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

The room we booked was a little bit small so we got upgraded to a much bigger one for a good price. Since the owner had been a guide in the mountain for many years he gave us some good advice and showed us how to get the most out of our day in the mountain. You could get dinner for 40rmb and in 2 months of traveling China, that was the best we ate.

5th Jul 2016

TL;DR: Great alternative to a hotel I was taken great care of while staying here. Steven and his wife are very welcoming, always available and helped me plan my trip to the Yellow Mountain. Steven borrowed me a map and wrote down directions in Chinese, making my trip much smoother. The dinner portions were huge and well worth 40RMB. The house is located 20 m from the train tracks and the honking is loud and can be disturbing for some. 39RMB for laundry was in my opinion way to expensive.

• England, Mixed Group, 41+
11th Jun 2016

We stayed for 1 night for a trip to the yellow mountain. We were delayed so had limited time but Steven sorted all out for us including pick up from station, a taxi to the mountain and then again back to the station. He is very knowledgeable as he was previously a guide. If you get the chance to eat in the hostel take it as the food was both traditional and fresh.

Real thank you very much for your highest rating and comment.. People who would stay in our place that we try to do our best to help them. ( information and free pick up service and free breakfast and english speaking and so on and so forth).

9th Jun 2016

I chose this hostel based on previous reviews and I am so happy I did, it truly lived up to its reputation and was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The room was very beautiful and clean, and Steven was so helpful in providing directions as to how to get to and climb the mountain, I wouldn't have been able to do it without him. He also gave me a lift to and from the bus station, a free room upgrade, and all of the meals were fantastic - definitely would recommend this place 100%!

Thank you very much for your best review and ratting.We would still offer free pick up service and free breakfast and we are all the english speaker. Free informatione of huangshan mt and the villages( hongcun Xidi and more )Welcome you come to huangshan and enjoy your stay.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

What a great place! Steven and his wife are both lovely people, extremely informative, Steven speaks fluent English and used to be a tour guide for yellow mountain, he takes time out of his work to sit down with all guests and go through the best spots to see on the mountain so that you get the most out of your time there. He even goes out of his way to arrange taxis for you, and is always trying to help. His wife makes a delicious breakfast which is included in the price! Amazing value.