Huangshan Bed and Breakfast

9.6
Superb 156 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

Steven was a fantastic host. Two friends and I traveled to Huangshan with very few plans in place. Steven made great recommendations for hiking Mt. Huangshan and QiYun, and he suggested to villages to visit as well. He also coordinated a driver for our three days at a very reasonable price, and he set up an inexpensive visit for massages. Additionally, his wife made delicious breakfasts, and we paid for filling dinners two of the nights we stayed there. Thank you, Steven!

9th Mar 2017

My stay here was excellent. Steven took care of any transportation or language issues by being there and helping every step of the way. Worried about getting to his place? Nope, he met me at the north train station & took me back to his place via bus and cab. Which he paid for. Worried about buying a train ticket you don't want to use? Nope, Steven took me to train station & helped switch my ticket to what I needed. I could go on and on. Bottom line, he was helpful beyond what'd you ask for.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
5th Oct 2016

Steven is a superman to take care everything u need. I don't give further review, see the rating yourself...

• jennifertdaley8699
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016

This is the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. Steven, the owner, provided FREE pick up. Upon arrival we upgraded our room at a very minimal cost. He arranged cars and taxi services for us to go to AND from Huangshan mountain despite the fact that we only stayed with him for 1 night. He also stored our luggage for FREE while we were gone on the mountain for 2 nights. Cannot recommend his B&B enough for visitors to Huangshan!!