Superb 141 Total Reviews
Superb 141 Total Reviews
Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Located at Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan.
China
Huangshan 245000 Hubian Cun, Tunxi District
97% 141
29.7319427 118.3479237
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

I never come across anyone more helpful than Steven throughout my travels in China. You will never have to worry about finding anything. Listen to his instructions and eat their food, everything you would expect from a traditional Chinese homestay.

Thank you very much for gave me higher ratting and best reviews. We still offer a free pick up service and free breakfast.Huangshan tour information is for free .All of us here speak english.

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

The room we booked was a little bit small so we got upgraded to a much bigger one for a good price. Since the owner had been a guide in the mountain for many years he gave us some good advice and showed us how to get the most out of our day in the mountain. You could get dinner for 40rmb and in 2 months of traveling China, that was the best we ate.

5th Jul 2016

TL;DR: Great alternative to a hotel I was taken great care of while staying here. Steven and his wife are very welcoming, always available and helped me plan my trip to the Yellow Mountain. Steven borrowed me a map and wrote down directions in Chinese, making my trip much smoother. The dinner portions were huge and well worth 40RMB. The house is located 20 m from the train tracks and the honking is loud and can be disturbing for some. 39RMB for laundry was in my opinion way to expensive.

• England, Mixed Group, 41+
11th Jun 2016

We stayed for 1 night for a trip to the yellow mountain. We were delayed so had limited time but Steven sorted all out for us including pick up from station, a taxi to the mountain and then again back to the station. He is very knowledgeable as he was previously a guide. If you get the chance to eat in the hostel take it as the food was both traditional and fresh.

Real thank you very much for your highest rating and comment.. People who would stay in our place that we try to do our best to help them. ( information and free pick up service and free breakfast and english speaking and so on and so forth).

9th Jun 2016

I chose this hostel based on previous reviews and I am so happy I did, it truly lived up to its reputation and was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The room was very beautiful and clean, and Steven was so helpful in providing directions as to how to get to and climb the mountain, I wouldn't have been able to do it without him. He also gave me a lift to and from the bus station, a free room upgrade, and all of the meals were fantastic - definitely would recommend this place 100%!

Thank you very much for your best review and ratting.We would still offer free pick up service and free breakfast and we are all the english speaker. Free informatione of huangshan mt and the villages( hongcun Xidi and more )Welcome you come to huangshan and enjoy your stay.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
6th Jun 2016

What a great place! Steven and his wife are both lovely people, extremely informative, Steven speaks fluent English and used to be a tour guide for yellow mountain, he takes time out of his work to sit down with all guests and go through the best spots to see on the mountain so that you get the most out of your time there. He even goes out of his way to arrange taxis for you, and is always trying to help. His wife makes a delicious breakfast which is included in the price! Amazing value.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th May 2016

Huangshan B&B is THE BEST!!! I recommend it to anyone in the area. Steven is incredibly helpful, he picked us up from the train station, arranged taxis for us to go see nearby cities and helped us to plan our trip to Huangshan Mountain. He wrote out all of our directions in English and Mandarin so we could get around easily and it was super helpful. His wife and mother-in-law cooked us AMAZING meals while we were there (seriously, some of our favorite food on our entire China trip!). THANK YOU!!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th May 2016

Staying here was one of the best decisions we made on our trip to China! Steven is an amazing host. He picked us up from the train station and his wife cooked us fresh food. He helped us plan our trip up the mountain, AND wrote down directions in Chinese for us to show bus drivers along our route. This was extremely helpful in a small city with few English speakers! We were also invited to lock up our backpacks when we stayed the night on the mountain. Steven's help was invaluable, THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for all of you that you will visit huangshan Mt and hope new guests would stay in our place .The staffs are good and the satisfaction is guarantee.Come on.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

Amazing host! The most helpful owner I have ever come across. Will organize anything you need. Very nice rooms, very delicious food, and very comfortable atmosphere. The only downfall I can pick out is that it is out of the way a little bit but it doesn't matter because Steven will go above and beyond to make sure you arrive and separt safely and comfortably. Highly recommended.

• USA, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

Steven is the best! As a non-Chinese speaker Steven helped facilitate my entire trip to Mt Huangshan. In addition, he picked me up from the airport and dropped me off at the bus station -- most hostels won't provide that service. His wife cooked an amazing meal and overall it was a pleasant experience. Also the rooms are huge and immaculate. Absolutely worth it! 10/10