Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

Steve is an excellent host. If you're planning on going to Huangshan but have little idea about how to go about it, he's perfect. As well as giving me a number of freebies he also went above and beyond to help me with planning my huangshan trip, namely arranging transport! couldn't have climbed the mountain without him and certainly wouldn't have enjoyed it so much.

• 10th Feb 2015

Thank you very much for your comment and you will bring me a lot of new guests with your good review.The low season are coming so the price of room is not pricest.Welcome new guest to our hostel.The service is good.

Stephen was incredibly helpful. The free ride to and from the train station was really helpful as the hostel is a good 10 minutes from the train station. He organised a tour for us for the day and gave us excellent advice about the area. The hostel was the cleanest I have stayed in. Beds are comfy. The railway line is pretty close so the trains are a bit noisy as they come through but other than that, it was great.

Thank you so much for your comments and The price of private room here is same as the dorm's of other hostels and with free breakfast and free pick up service and it is great to stay in our B&B during the time of huangshan.

Steven gives 100% to his guests and his reputation is very important to him. Rooms were impeccably clean and you do feel like you're getting something of a Chinese experience eating with Steven and sharing dishes. Would definitely recommend if you want a trip planner for Mt Huangshan.

• 1st Nov 2014

The girls are all cute and you are a very kind to say so. All of you are positive.The guests who will come to visit Mt huangshan please come to our hostel and enjoy the warmly welcome.I will take more patient to care of you.Anyway thank you frist befor you arrive.

We highly recommend this hostel. Excellent service including free pick up service, clearly instructions and guide about trips to Huangshan mountain and general information about transport in the area. The food at the hostel is great. Nice and clean rooms. Cheap beers.

Thank you so much for your a good reviews and we still offer free informations about tour of Mt and free pick up service and free breakfast. Speaking English host .The food which is delicious in B&B.Please come here and check it out.

We had a great time! The room was very new and clean, only the train next to the street was very loud. Steven was helping us a lot and his wife and daughter were also really kind, it was a very familiar atmosphere. He also took us back to the bus station with his ebike for free. All in all we can highly recommend this hostel!

• 4th Oct 2014

Thank you very much.You will be my members of my family with familiar atmosphere when you are at bed and breakfast. Same services for free while you are in huangshan.I hope all of you can give me a oppottunity to serve .Good service is loved by the guests.so please come here and check it out.Thank you.

Nice family. They all speak English. They pick us from the bus station and dropped us back to catch the bus for the yellow mountain at 6.30am all included! Really please with them. Clean place. Spacious room and comfortable beds :-) Recommended!

Thank you for your reviews and free pick up service when new guests arrive and drop the guests back to catch the bus or train for return.Clean and new comfortable room.The low season is coming soon and the price of room is getting lower.Please come to our B&B.

An excellent place to stay before or after hiking in Huangshan. Steven is such an excellent host and he will try his best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Although his B

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for such a good reviews and I think more and more guests are coming to our hotel .Free breakfast in every morning when the guests awake up in anytime .The tour information and pick up service are for free.Please come to our place.