Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

We highly recommend this hostel. Excellent service including free pick up service, clearly instructions and guide about trips to Huangshan mountain and general information about transport in the area. The food at the hostel is great. Nice and clean rooms. Cheap beers.

Thank you so much for your a good reviews and we still offer free informations about tour of Mt and free pick up service and free breakfast. Speaking English host .The food which is delicious in B&B.Please come here and check it out.

We had a great time! The room was very new and clean, only the train next to the street was very loud. Steven was helping us a lot and his wife and daughter were also really kind, it was a very familiar atmosphere. He also took us back to the bus station with his ebike for free. All in all we can highly recommend this hostel!

• 4th Oct 2014

Thank you very much.You will be my members of my family with familiar atmosphere when you are at bed and breakfast. Same services for free while you are in huangshan.I hope all of you can give me a oppottunity to serve .Good service is loved by the guests.so please come here and check it out.Thank you.

Nice family. They all speak English. They pick us from the bus station and dropped us back to catch the bus for the yellow mountain at 6.30am all included! Really please with them. Clean place. Spacious room and comfortable beds :-) Recommended!

Thank you for your reviews and free pick up service when new guests arrive and drop the guests back to catch the bus or train for return.Clean and new comfortable room.The low season is coming soon and the price of room is getting lower.Please come to our B&B.

An excellent place to stay before or after hiking in Huangshan. Steven is such an excellent host and he will try his best to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Although his B

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for such a good reviews and I think more and more guests are coming to our hotel .Free breakfast in every morning when the guests awake up in anytime .The tour information and pick up service are for free.Please come to our place.

The hostel proved to be immaculately clean which was a pleasant surprise. The pickup from the airport, as well as the the knowledge and care of the staff left a very good impression on us. We were invited to dine with the family every evening and even though we only ate their once, this gave us a unique inside in a Chinese family that you wouldn't find in any other hostel Very pleased with our stay here and we bet there are no better guides in the area than Mr. Steven!

• 12th Aug 2014

Thanks for stayed in our hostel and most hostels have no free breakfast and no free pick up service and we prepare the early breakfast for Mt huangshan.The price of room with breakfast is cheaper than other hostels.So come on please.

Thanks to Steven and his lovely family we had a great stay at Huangshan. They were so helpful with everything, and Steven really knows everything there is to know about Huangshan. The free pick up from the bus was great, the breakfast was very tasty and the room super spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable with soft sheets. The house is a little bit far from the city centre, but once you find the bus stop it is easy to find the way back. Two days is enough to see just about everything.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you very much for your comment and we will offer more free pick up service for next guests when guests arrive,even late in the night .Please no worry when you arrive late by bus or by train.We always will be there and pick you up.We are all speak english and know the infomation about huangshan.please come here and check it out. Thank you all.

Huangshan Bed and Breakfast was excellent. From the moment you land, Steven made sure we were picked up and taken care of. Had tea while he explained any questions we had abuot Huangshan and the best way to walk Huangshan. He was a former tour guide at Huangshan, so he has wealth of experience. Enjoyed his wifes home cooked meal. Room was spotless, have not been in any other B&B this clean. Highly recomend!

• 19th Jun 2014

Thank you very much for you to wrote such a good review for me .We will keep doing pick up service from stations and free breakfast in the morning and I was a tour guide of Mt huangshan and free informations I would gived is for free .The hostel is compared to the others hostels you have ever stayed in China.Thank you for you are coming soon.

Steve couldn't have been more helpful providing advice on activities in the surrounding area. The hostel is spotless, rooms a good size and the food superb. The hostel is a little out of the way but the free pick ups make sure you don't get lost. Once you know where it is, it's pretty easy to get around by local bus or taxi.

Thank you for your comment and you said it was right and I will make more help or everythings the gests need .Free pick up service and free breakfast and information is asked by tourists .It is please to come to our B&B.

The facilities are very nice, but the B & B is VERY FAR away from absolutely anything. The owner is initially very nice but gets pushy (under a facade of overly niceness) to make you buy additional things from him -- like dinner. If he was less pushy, it would be just a fine experience.

We always have pick the guests up from the stations when they arrive and your said it was not right about me and I just worried about the bus to Mt in the morning becaus you would liked to take the bus to Mt huangshan so you had to start earily in the morning.Cos you will missed the bus to huangshan. This is very important for all of my guests .The time belongs to my guests not about me and spend more time on the Mt and everybody know it. You didn't eat dinner here so please said "no".

My friend and I stayed 1 night to visit the yellow mountains, booked it just one day in advance without problem. Steve and his family were very welcoming, cooking us great hot food and breakfast. Steve is a former guide on the mountain so helped us plan our day there and arranged transport, which was really appreciated! He even picked us up from the bus station at no extra charge, then dropped us off at the train station. I'd have no proven recommending a stay here!

Thank you very much for your comments and I still offer free pick up service when you arrive from bus station and airport and train station and free breakfast .Please come here to check it out.The tour information about you will get from me in the night. The cheapest price in the area.