Huangshan Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Hubian Cun, Tunxi District, Huangshan, China

Thanks to Steven and his lovely family we had a great stay at Huangshan. They were so helpful with everything, and Steven really knows everything there is to know about Huangshan. The free pick up from the bus was great, the breakfast was very tasty and the room super spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable with soft sheets. The house is a little bit far from the city centre, but once you find the bus stop it is easy to find the way back. Two days is enough to see just about everything.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Huangshan Bed and Breakfast was excellent. From the moment you land, Steven made sure we were picked up and taken care of. Had tea while he explained any questions we had abuot Huangshan and the best way to walk Huangshan. He was a former tour guide at Huangshan, so he has wealth of experience. Enjoyed his wifes home cooked meal. Room was spotless, have not been in any other B&B this clean. Highly recomend!

• 19th Jun 2014

Thank you very much for you to wrote such a good review for me .We will keep doing pick up service from stations and free breakfast in the morning and I was a tour guide of Mt huangshan and free informations I would gived is for free .The hostel is compared to the others hostels you have ever stayed in China.Thank you for you are coming soon.

Steve couldn't have been more helpful providing advice on activities in the surrounding area. The hostel is spotless, rooms a good size and the food superb. The hostel is a little out of the way but the free pick ups make sure you don't get lost. Once you know where it is, it's pretty easy to get around by local bus or taxi.

Thank you for your comment and you said it was right and I will make more help or everythings the gests need .Free pick up service and free breakfast and information is asked by tourists .It is please to come to our B&B.

The facilities are very nice, but the B & B is VERY FAR away from absolutely anything. The owner is initially very nice but gets pushy (under a facade of overly niceness) to make you buy additional things from him -- like dinner. If he was less pushy, it would be just a fine experience.

We always have pick the guests up from the stations when they arrive and your said it was not right about me and I just worried about the bus to Mt in the morning becaus you would liked to take the bus to Mt huangshan so you had to start earily in the morning.Cos you will missed the bus to huangshan. This is very important for all of my guests .The time belongs to my guests not about me and spend more time on the Mt and everybody know it. You didn't eat dinner here so please said "no".

My friend and I stayed 1 night to visit the yellow mountains, booked it just one day in advance without problem. Steve and his family were very welcoming, cooking us great hot food and breakfast. Steve is a former guide on the mountain so helped us plan our day there and arranged transport, which was really appreciated! He even picked us up from the bus station at no extra charge, then dropped us off at the train station. I'd have no proven recommending a stay here!

Thank you very much for your comments and I still offer free pick up service when you arrive from bus station and airport and train station and free breakfast .Please come here to check it out.The tour information about you will get from me in the night. The cheapest price in the area.

Staying at Steven's house feels very comfortable. One can tell Steven and his lovely family do care about their guests. Not only is there a free pick-up service from the bus or trainstation, Steven offers a constant help and service to his guests without being pushy. I liked talking with him, he's a smart man. I was offered many teas and beers on his expense. The 2nd day he texted me if I was able to find my way back from the mountains to his place, as he was worried. A place to recommend

Thank you so much for your stay meanwhile you will bring more new guests to me.I think the best service is really need by our each guest .Such as free pick up service and free breakfast and speaking English staff and clean rooms with fresh air.Tell you about Mt huangshan during the night time with huangshan tour map.You will not confuse it .

a bit far from the bus station

For the location that we always would have a free pick up service when the guest arrive at bus station and sometimes we also free send our guests back to train station and bus station when they are leaving .Only 10 minutes around away drives to our hostel from bus station and 5 minutes to train station by taxi. Anyway thank you for you to write the review for our B&B.

This is without doubt one of the bet hostels I've stayed at in my 40+ countries I have visted on my travels. Steven (the owner) was a great help in planning trips to Huangshan and to the villages surrounding Tunxi; he is fluent in English with a large vocab. The hostel is in a newly built (open early 2013) hence very clean with new facilities; it is located in the suburbs but Steven was able to pick me up from the bus station (10 mins away) and drop me at the train station; all free of charge

Thank you very much for your reviews and we will offer more good tour information and free pick up service and free breakfast .The English speaker will help you somethings you need and so on and so forth.The new rooms with new facilities.The service is guaranteed.No hesitation to come to our Bed and breakfast.

Over all we were extremely satisfied, but steve tries really hard to please his guests. Free pick up, great breakfast, and good tips around the city and hiking huangshan.

Thanks so much for your compliment and to make a satisfaction is a art and keep long time high rating and reviews are the level of service.High service is from simple work and honest.Thanks for you will be the next guest.

Steven was such a kind, intelligent, and informative host. He and his wife make you feel like you're family the moment you're welcomed into their home. The home cooked meals (a multiple course dinner for 40rmb and free breakfast) were delicious. Hot showers, comfortable beds, peaceful environment, and even a computer in the room!

• 5th Apr 2014

Thank you very much for your kindness reviews and you are the my best guests and You will bring more people to my B&B from your good comments.The dinner and breakfast will be better during this moment .Free pick up service from stations and will bring more convenience for my next guests.No worry about how to get to our B&B.Thankyou for your coming ahead to YOUR HOME.

Friendly stuff, always there to satisfy your needs. Brand new rooms with comfortable furniture.

Thank you very much for your comments and I will keep our style to serve to our guests.welcome new guests come to our bed and breakfast.

The host Steven speaks excellent English and is very helpful. Prior to opening the hostel, he was a guide on Huangshan mountain. He plotted out a course tailored to the time we had available, and we were really happy with our hiking experience. The facilities are new, crisp, and clean. Free breakfast was rice with scrambled egg and greens -- great fuel for a day outdoors. Dinner cost 40 CNY (about $6.50). It's well-cooked and delicious and substantial: meat, veg, greens, another dish and rice.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Thank you very much for your comments and I will offer free pick up service and with free breakfast.The cheaper hostel in the city.The low season is coming and the price is getting cheaper.

Staying at this bed and breakfast was the highlight of my trip around China. Steven (the owner) and his family were unbelievably accommodating and kind. We had wonderful meals for both breakfast and dinner. Steven arranged for everything for us. He booked taxis for us and took care of everything. The room was clean and spacious. Steven is full of information regarding Huangshan (he was a guide previously). I cannot recommend this bed and breakfast more!

Thanks for all the encouragement and support .This has changed my life and has helped me transform this hostel into what it is today.Having the most satisfied guest is wat brings me joy.Thank you.Welcome you come to huangshan.