9.0
Superb 1,281 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,281 Total Reviews
I Keu Ken Hostel Located at F.M Pontoriero 171 - El Calafate, , El Calafate.
Argentina
El Calafate Santa Cruz 9405 F.M Pontoriero 171 - El Calafate
90% 1281
-50.3447525 -72.2668520
    Rooms available

26th Dec 2016
8.0

Poor location, but great staff and good facilities. No stupid 'no beers from the outside' rules. A nice place.

23rd Dec 2016

Excellent hostel, super staff. Very friendly and great to meet people. Highly recommended

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
22nd Dec 2016

Very laid back,but friendly and helpful Hostel. The private cabins are lovely with their own bathrooms and kitchens. Good heating for the cold patagonian nights, just had some issues with the shower going hot and cold all the time. Also a bit of a walk up a hill from station, especially if your kegs are tires from hiking the previous day like us 😄 But all in all a good stay and good value for money!

22nd Dec 2016

I loved this hostel and highly recommend it. Daniella, Patricio, Eli and everyone else who works there is welcoming, friendly and very helpful. As soon as you walk in you receive a really genuine welcome and know you picked the right place to stay. Daniella outlined not only what to do in El Calafate but took the time to help me plan the rest of my trip in Argentina and Chile. She went above and beyond and I'm very grateful- thank you!

• louisewallace2626
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

Good vibe, lots of powerpoints. The staff are super friendly and knowledgeable -they make it very easy to organise bus transfers to the glacier etc. The hostel is a bit out from the town but it is still very close to the bus station and the city centre. Highly recommend

19th Dec 2016

Lovely people (staff and other guests), I preferred it to my other hostel in calafate. Great facilities. Only reason it isn't a perfect 10 is it is a bit of an uphill hike from the bus station. Don't let that hold you back though. It's really a wonderful place to stay.

18th Dec 2016

I stayed here twice the second time for xmas. The kitchen could be bigger the wifi could be faster but its a great hostel in Patagonia

14th Dec 2016

Very clean, not far from bus station. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this hostel..

8th Dec 2016

I had a great experience at I Keu Ken. I arrived in the middle of the night, four hours later than anticipated, and the hostel employee greeted me kindly and helped get me straight to my room so I could get a few hours of sleep. The next day, the other employees were extremely helpful in navigating the town and setting up a transfer to the airport. The common area is bright and airy, and the hostel has a great view of Lago Argentino. My bed was comfortable and the bathrooms were clean.

4th Dec 2016
8.0

Not a great location being up and away from the bus terminal and downtown, but has grocery store nearby, nice views and away from the lake. Lamb roast the night we arrived was delicious, but a bit spendy and most just meat. Bathrooms were ok and 4 person dorms were nice. Needs bigger lockers!