I Keu Ken Hostel Reviews

F.M Pontoriero 171 - El Calafate, El Calafate, Argentina

We had a nice stay here even though it was only for one night. The staff greeted us warmly and were helpful in booking our restaurant for us. It was disappointing however the next morning the breakfast was not keep refreshed and we had to ask for a few things to replenished. This hostel has a nice communal area yet was lacking atmosphere. It is also a 10 minute walk from the bus station uphill and along a gravel road which can be challenging for dragging bags. Otherwise pleasant stay.

These guys were amazing! So helpful and they made me feel like part of the family while I stayed there! One of my favorite hostels after 6 months of travel in SA!

• 2nd Dec 2014