I Keu Ken Hostel Reviews

F.M Pontoriero 171 - El Calafate, El Calafate, Argentina

The staff was helpful and recommended a great restaurant, La Cantina. My only complaint would be that the staff did not know there were afternoon tours to the Perito Moreno Glacier. That being stated, you don't have to spend ALL day in the park.

Fantastic hostel! Really good vibes, always people around in the evenings cooking in the kitchen and hanging out. The owners are very nice and enthusiastic and very willing to help book excursions. Stayed in a 4 person mixed dorm and it was the most comfortable bed I have slept in in a while. There were lockers but we left our suitcases (of clothes) out and felt completely safe. Would definitely return!

We stayed here for 3 nights and couldn't have asked for a better place! Great facilities and extremely helpful and pleasant staff. Location on a hill above El Calafate provides amazing views and makes the trek up the hill worth it. Would definitely recommend

• 22nd Nov 2015

Lovely chilled hostel, fabulous view over el calafate from the front window. Beds comfortable and hostel clean. Staff very friendly.

The location is about 6 blocks from the main road where all the restaurants are. The staff is helpful in helping to book tours and find places in town. I wish the locker in my room didn't have a broken lock so I could securely store my things. The bathroom and showers were clean. Breakfast was good - but you have to wash your own dishes after.

The staff is great, they will take care of everything for you

So lovely!!

A lovely atmosphere and a well located hostel. The staff were really helpful especially in booking trips to the glacier. Typical Argentinian breakfast spread - it was a nice touch that you could help yourself to tea throughout the day for free. Room with four beds was spacious enough with good size lockers and kept at a good temperature. Reasonable kitchen to cook In with plenty of space to eat with lovely views over the lake. Would have been good if towels were provided too.

• 14th Nov 2015

It was awesome this hostel and the atmosphere. The staff is simply awesome and very helpful to give us information about things to do. It's a great experience.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Colombia

It's a little far of a walk to the center of town on a cold night, seeing as how there are closer hostels, but the location isn't that isolated. Beds are fine, nice atmosphere in the hostel and friendly staff.

The hostel is very average. I didn't like the location of the hostel. It was a couple of blocks away from the mainstreet and it was located on a hill. I would advise to find a hostel near the mainstreet... The breakfast very average.

Thank you for having taken so much time to rate us and give us that qualification.

A little out of town, but the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

Thanks a lot, your hostel is great!

Lovely short one night stay, great bathrooms, great spot for sunsets! Thank you

This is a super hostel located right beside the supermarket, breakfast is good, kitchen is small but has everything you need, rooms and showers are great and the guys and girl who run the place are extremely friendly and helpful - there were 5 of us and we all loved this place

I stayed at I Keu Ken for a little over 2 weeks since I needed stable WiFi to work while doing short weekend trips. It was a very good choice as the WiFi was good and stable, the place was very clean, the staff was super nice and Floyd the dog was friendly. The place also attracts interesting guests and the guitar they have there plus Asado night are an added bonus. I highly recommend this place!

I had an amazing stay at I Keu Ken! I showed up in Calafate with no plans for how I would travel Patagonia and Marcelo (owner) helped me to plan everything. He was so incredibly accommodating and went completely out of his way to make it so that I could stay an extra night, even though he didn't have availability when I asked. The hostel is SPOTLESS, the vibe is great, and the breakfast is good too. Highly recommend.

What a amazing atmosphere! All the staff were really nice and none of our group of 4 has something to complain about the staff! We had a great time, slacklining, playing guitar, singing and drinking all night long! Marcelo, the owner, and his brother are awesome !!! The hostel is also really well located!

Great hostel, awesome views and amazingly friendly staff

These dudes are cool. great atmosphere and really homely feel.