I Keu Ken Hostel Reviews

F.M Pontoriero 171 - El Calafate, El Calafate, Argentina

The thing we liked the most in this hostel is definitely the amazing staff!! They helped us so kindly when we had problems booking flights, and so on! The place is also really nice, cosy and clean, we really recommend it!

We really enjoyed our time at I Keu Ken. The staff were lovely and so helpful in organising day trips to the glaciers and trekking. The breakfast is great too and they go out of their way to make it early if you are going on an excursion early. Yep as mentioned it is up a huge hill, not that great for tired legs after a big day trekking but that's the only downfall. The atmosphere is welcoming and warm. Highly recommended!

Very nice choice. Amazing staff. I really recommend.

We didn't find the atmosphere that we had read about in other review but maybe that was because there was a music festival in town. The breakfast always seemed like it was running out - even at the start. Dorm was fine but expensive for what it was. Bathrooms were good. Bit of a trek up the hill but near the biggest supermarket in town. Unfortunately not as good as I hoped.

The staff was really great and helpful!! Go there!! It´s quite a walk to the city center. About 15-20 Min. up the and down a hill. The shower didn´t work well. Hot or ice-cold, and no shower head. Everything was clean. Kitchen open all day and night. Coffee and breakfast also possible bevore the normal opening hours. Nice atmophere and good beds.

Nice hostel overall, helpful staff, nice rooms. The main light in the men's bathroom was out, so you couldn't shower at night. Also, the hostel is up on the hill above town. Not a huge deal, but it is like a 15 minute walk up a steep hill.

Very clean, but I really hated the rooms. The beds were rickety, I could barely get *into* the bottom bunk (thats how low the top was) and the outlets were in really terrible locations. I also booked a private room. The room itself was great, but the bathroom and the kitchen parts were mediocre. The main kitchen was also way too small for the amount of people. Also SUPER hot the whole time I was there. Our room ended up keeping the window open all night so we didn't sweat in our sleep.

1 2 Next » last »