Ibiza Budget Beds

• Carrer de Miramar 8 (Corner Carrer Ramon i Cajal), Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain

Fabulous 223 Total Reviews
Fabulous 223 Total Reviews
Ibiza Budget Beds Located at Carrer de Miramar 8 (Corner Carrer Ramon i Cajal), Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza.
Spain
Ibiza Baleari Islands 07820 Carrer de Miramar 8 (Corner Carrer Ramon i Cajal), Sant Antoni de Portmany
89% 223
38.9801538 1.3053022
    Rooms available

16th Jul 2016
7.1

The Red Hotel is located in the heart of San Antonio, walking distance to the beach, restaurants and a few of Ibiza's renowned clubs. For a hostel located in the heart of the party capital of the world, I didn't expect to receive warnings from management about playing music out of an iphone!!! An iphone.... Not even a speaker. The staff also complained about two of our friends being in our room. Ironically, there were no staff around at 5am to tell the drunks to shut up.

• Brazil, All Male Group, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

Very well located, clean and definetely worth for the price. Few interactions with other guests as it a Hotel.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

Great place. Walking distance to everything and great value for the money!!!

• Spain, Female, 31-40
7th Jul 2016

Very nice :)

5th Jul 2016
4.9

First off I had bugs in my room (took pictures of). But to me the most disappointing part was their main photo is of a pool... They have at least two more pool pictures.Yet no pool!!!! I asked about it rather than going to the crowed beach thought I'd lay by the pool, but they don't have a pool!!!Also I get its Ibiza but so noisy had other guests banging on my door as well as neighbor doors. Thin walls. It does have a good location though. Also states on booking all taxes inc but charged me tax.

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Jun 2016

Can not recommend this place enough. Brilliant location-close to lots of attractions but far enough away from the strip that in you can't hear it at night. Just wish there was a mini fridge in the room, but other then that it was amazing.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

Not a bad place to stay. We were expecting a hostel type atmosphere but instead it was more like a hotel which was nice. I would stay here again.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Very cheap and central location; however, it was more like a hotel than a hostel, so it is hard to meet people at this location. Also, it is right above a club, Plastik, so there is a loud, thumping bass that starts in the early evening and ends when the sun rises. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend if you can sleep through loud noises!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Stay here. Close to everything. And you get your own room with aircon and a balcony..pretty dope!

10th Jun 2016
6.9

we thought the place had a young party feel to it because that's what they advertised but wasn't really the case. Great value for money and we had a nice balcony. Biggest problem I had was one of the staff members that was very rude to us and would give us dirty looks all the time. At one one point I was coming down the stairs and he SHOVED me against the wall and told me to be quiet when it was the people in the hallway above me. He has dark hair and a mean look on his face. Should lose his job