Ibiza Budget Beds Reviews

Carrer de Miramar 8 (Corner Carrer Ramon i Cajal), Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain

I stayed in "The Red Hotel". The hotel globally is good, very well located, clean room, even nice. But I could not sleep whole the night ! Too much noises. All drunk people coming back from the parties and crying in the corridor at 4am, 5am, 6am... I said it to the reception in the morning and I was told that I had to come to the reception and tell them when there were noises. And who said that it's up to my responsability to wake up every 30minutes, go to the reception and not sleep any more?

Computers but no printer. Had to print my boarding pass, staff would not print for me, bit disappointing. No sleep on 3/4 nights due to doors slamming and people screaming from 11pm till 6am. No staff tried to intervene to tell people to stfu.

Had to book here because of a mix up with original flights and hotel. Extremely impressed great value for money if you just need somewhere clean and tidy to put your head down

• 1st Sep 2013

Good spot, location was perfect, halfway between the west end and the beach and it was great value. Only problem is we didnt really meet many people but the staff were nice and the place was safe and spotless so it was grand!

This place was fantastic , good value for money, close to everything and staff were great. However you have to pay for WIFI in your room. Down stairs free WIFI doesn't work properly connection is extremely slow. The only thing that was a huge disappointment was the drunk, noisy English tourists yelling, banging and crashing on each others doors up and down the hall way all night long. At times it felt unsafe as the groups of young guys were yelling abuse at each other.

IT,s not really an hostel because in hostel you'll have a place to make your breakfast or a fridge at your disposition. Iwould suggest that you have small fridge in the room and you charge for them.It was the only thing that I missed

• 21st Aug 2013

Right by the beach , fantastic views if the harbour cafe del mar , west end, all restaurants at your feet! Room was cleaned and tidied every day what more could yo want! Definitely going back next year.

• 20th Aug 2013

Great little spot on the cheaper side of the island. Little hard to find as it's actually part of a restaurant called "the Red". Just up the street is a whole row of bars with promoters giving out free drinks with your first round wherever you go. Good times to be had ;)

• 18th Aug 2013

Get what you pay for, no frills but a good hostel nonetheless, excellent location

The toilet leak and I reported it 4 times and nothing was done about it , all I was told is that they would look at it

• 13th Aug 2013

This hostel cost too much money if you compare it with ehat you got. I recently stayes at a hostel for 4 euros and got included good wifi breakfast towel computeraccess and a much more friendlier atmosphere. Absolutely not worth the 40 euros I spend.

• 6th Aug 2013
  • Sweden

Great location. While go back for sure

Rooms were too hot. No AC, which made impossible to sleep after 10am. By the way, if you were sleeping anyway,at 10am they played music at the pool really really loud. Also the pool is not usefull all the time.At 8pm, when you're coming back from the beach, you can't swim cause it's closed.

Best hostel during my euro trip (out of 6)

The location is great if you want to enjoy Sant Antoni de Portmany , is just a few meter from the bus station, the only thing is that the adress mentioned when you book the hostel nobody knows it!! ...if you have the time try to contact the staff before your arrival so you can get better directions...Oir stay was perfect, super frindly staff helped us with the entrances for the clubs and all the information we needed!

The staff make the place. Very friendly

• 22nd Jul 2013

Staff were very rude and unhelpful when we were locked out of our safe. Very unprofessional.

I was gladly surprised to see that my room was actually a hotel room. It was clean, had my own private bathroom. Everything was close by and walking distance. The staff was always smiley and helpful. It's a bit hard to meet other travellers while staying there. The wifi is crap as well. If you are on the 2nd floor, try not purchasing the hotel wifi package as the restaurant's wifi work just as good (or as bad). Also, if you are there to relax and have quiet time, wrong place.

Best Hostel Cheap nice best location and really worth it

• 10th Jul 2013
  • hzsfxt
  • China

Excellent location and service! Everything close by was very affordable. We loved it!

• 9th Jul 2013