Ibiza Budget Beds

• Carrer de Miramar 8 (Corner Carrer Ramon i Cajal), Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain

7.9
Very Good 262 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 262 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 31-40
3rd Jun 2017
6.6

Very good value for money but no real ampnosphere & my safe didn't work!

• England, Female, 25-30
17th May 2017

Nice room, comfortable bed, really close to the bus station, and right across the street from the harbor. Everything I needed in the room. Private and quiet with wifi -- I had work to do while I was in Ibiza so it was nice to have this quiet, private hotel room to come back to to get things done. Not a great environment to meet people, in my opinion, bc of private rooms -- more of a hotel feeling. Very nice over all! I would stay again.