Ibiza Budget Beds Reviews

Carrer de Miramar 8 (Corner Carrer Ramon i Cajal), Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain

Very cost effective for Ibiza. Room smelled of smoke and it was very loud but I was happy for the price I paid.

Very noizy

Simple, clean and good location. Staff were very friendly and helpful, a definite standout. Every single person I spoke to was smiling and just too happy to help, lovely. Only let down was having to pay for wifi, felt like being in the dark ages!

=)good service

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Sweden

staff incredibly rude when we arrived at around 4am, didn't even know of our arrival and made sarcy comments when i said i could show my confirmation email eg 'yeah well good for you, I can show you my screen and you're not on it' hairs in bedsheets. also the location means it's very noisy, fine if you're partying but awful if not. had we not arrived at 4am exhausted, and left at 10am, we would've complained right then and there.

• 7th Jul 2014

Awesome place. Pretty cheap too. All kids that like to party. Literally only used the hotel for a bed

Our stay at Ibiza budget beds was great! The good: -Got an excellent room for a budget price, don't think this is always the case but had air conditioning/bathrooms/privacy The could be slightly better: -They charge you for wifi which resulted in classic backpacker camping at cafes -San Antoni is awesome and it's easy to get to Ibiza town but if you're a big clubber it does take about 30 mins and 3 euro each way

No wifi? This was the only hostel on my entire trip that did not offer free wifi in the room. wifi is like water today, you cannot not offer it