Ikawa Ryokan Reviews

5-11,Dobashi-cho,Naka-ku,Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

Great place to stay. However breakfast could be better.

• 2nd Jan 2014

A very advisable accomodattion. Very well located. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent Japanese breakfast. Excellent rooms in Japanese style. I am very grateful to the staff for everything.

Room quite spacious and location is convenient for peace park. Only stayed one night but had no problems. Breakfast was plenty for me.

Very narrow all rooms - even the common room - sitting there in the evening I was sent up to my room at 22:30, because staff wanted to sleep - but of course guests should be able to use a common room whenever they want it... And in the morning there was no staff at all to be seen, so no one to ask a question, one had to leave the keys at an empty desk - we have never seen such custom before :-( Much too expensive for what is offered !!!

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

The place is very well located near the A-Bomb park and the towns center Hondori. Altogether I can really recommend the place.