Il Castello Reviews

Via Porta di Castello 4 Bologna, Bologna, Italy

In general the hostel was good but many smala things were annoying. In m'y room we were able to hear the peuple of the next room as they were in ours. I had a small box to put m'y stuff but the others had a full wardrobe. The plugs to reload your phone were only reachable for the perons sleeping at the floor. even the hostel was ok, I ll try another one nextime

Posizione strategica,rapporto qualita prezzo ottimo,superiore alle mie aspettative.

• 16th Nov 2015

there was no heat and just one plug-in in a 5-bed room

• 16th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

Cute little place, very boutique style. Not much to say really, I wasn't overly thrilled nor was I disappointed. But that could have a lot to do with me getting sick the first night I stayed. Not for people who want to party, ice for an older crowd. No kitchen facilities to use either. I wish there was at least a kettle for evenings. I needed tea so bad. The girls at the front desk prepare your complimentary breakfast in the morning. DON'T get the croissant, it's that nasty packet stuff. :)

Un hostel muy lindo y muy bien ubicado. las habitaciones son chias, pero esta bien para la cantidad de camas. Solo faltaban enchufes.. Vi solo 2 y teniamos 4 camas en la habitacion. El wifi anda bien. Y el desayuno es sencillo, pero esta muy bien. Muy buena predisposicion y muy amigables las personas que trabajan alli. Una linda experiencia, lo recomiendo!

The facilities are really updated and the hostel is very clean. It was a bit hard for me to find the right place, as the bell for it isn't labeled that it's a hostel. The girl at reception when I checked in was great an very helpful. The beds were comfy and the lockers huge. There is a small space to hang out in, which didn't seem too social but luckily I met cool people in my room. Hostel is right in the city center but located on a quiet street. I'd stay here again if back in Bologna.

Almost no sign about the bnb outside of the building but overall is super clean, safe and right in the city center

First time finding the hostel was a bit difficult. Other than that, the location was good and the place was clean. A good hostel for relaxing

역에서 걸어서 20분정도 걸리는데 광장은 엎어지면 코닿을거리에 있습니다. 보안은 말할것도 없이 완벽하구요! 직원도 참 친절하고 선택형 조식은 깔끔했습니다! 화장실이 3개뿐이라 기다려야하는 경우도 있었지만 그것은 문제가 되지 않아요!

Hostel is right in the heart of Bologna. Close to the two tower and all the famous sights. Clean, light and staff was almost friendly and helpful. Gets expensive if you check in late and want to store your luggage after 2 pm. Overall would recommend this accommodation!

Everything is good,except the sound insulation is not very good in the room,which is fully heard in the next room and common areas voices, I think that doesn't matter in the days but not nights.

Il Castello was very clean and convenient location wise.

Location was good , receptionist was rude , she don't even smile at guests There was no hot water in the morning I wouldn't suggest this to any one

Nice stay, for a night. The hostel is very well located, two minutes walk from the piazza maggiore, right in the centre of the town. The room and facilities are Ok, with a closet that you can close with a key.

Yo lo recomiendo %100 un hostel hermoso

muchisssssimasss gracias!!

Muy bien todo. La ubicación excelente. La atención perfecta y muy cómoda la cama.

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

I had the biggest locker I ever had in a hostel room. The breakfast was nice and it was a comfortable hostel. The only thing is that it is a bit hard to find.

The kitchen aren't for sharing. It's a simple hostel but it's very comple service for preparing your bed and towel service. There may need atlease a public sharing computer for guests.

Very good modality to feel the modern comfort in the old center of the marvelous city Bologna.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5