Il Castello Reviews

Via Porta di Castello 4 Bologna, Bologna, Italy

La habitación era muy ruidosa ya que se escuchaba todo lo de la habitación de al lado. Me cobraron 10€ más por hacer check in después de las 19 horas y había que hacer check out antes de las 11 horas

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Everything was great, except the fact that my single room could be entered by person who lived next door and nobody from the staff told me about it. Room no 1 and 2 are not separated rooms, but one room divided with furnitures; room 1 can be entered from room 2 by additional doors, which I told are some sort of closed...

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Poland

Posto centrale vicino a piazza del Nettuno. Colazione ottima locali puliti e struttura di qualità. Posti a sedere per la colazione non abbastanza per tutti gli ospiti e la mia stanza che dava sulla strda anche se poco frequentata si sentivano le persone passare. Consigliato per la ottima qualita prezzo.

Il Wi-Fi nn è molto stabile,la colazione lascia a desiderare

• 5th Nov 2014

Excelent location, cleaning and breakfast :)

Had to change my plans and cancelled my booking with more than 72 hrs notice. They claimed they never received my email, and that my cancellation wasn't valid––thus, they fully charged me despite my complaints. Further, I checked their page on the day I was due to stay there, and there were still spare rooms of the type I'd booked––proving that, regardless of my allegedly lost email, my booking would not have caused them any financial loss. Generally disrespectful communications from them.

Hello Mr. , you did not sent us any proof that you sent us the e-mail of cancellation before 1 day only of you arrival time. So we charged the room as af our cancellation rules, that requires at least 3 days before.

Great central location with friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was good and the room was clean and comfortable.

• 21st Oct 2014

Excellent B&B! really well located, best place to stay in Bologna!

Very nice b&b located right where you want to stay in Bologna. Very clean and with good beds. Only problem is, that there is just one bath, and another toilet, that creates waiting time in the morning.

Problemi con l'orario di arrivo (aumenta il prezzo della notte di 10 euro se si arriva dopo le 19) e non è possibile fare colazione prima delle 8. Ho perso la colazione

• 6th Oct 2014

The location of the hotel is really good and I appreciate friendly and helpful staff. However, it was difficult to find the place at the first time as it is not really well marked. The breakfast was ok, the rooms and bathroom were clean. The only problem for me was one bathroom what make people wait long for their showertime.

We had a bit of trouble finding the hostel, even when we passed it we didn't realise as it had fashion written on the door so we assumed it wasn't the hostel. The beds were comfortable and the shower was good but the walls were very thin meaning we could overhear everything everyone else said and the breakfast left a lot to be desired.

It's a great place for a stay on a budget -- the location makes up for it being a bit loud in some rooms (some are seperated only by a VERY thin wall-like construction) and some staff. The service (and breakfast) depends on who's on duty -- there was a very nice and helpful lady from the Philippines at first, then there was a rude and unhelpful Italian girl. The biggest problem ist that there's only one shower for a handful of rooms and opening up the kitchen area would help.

An der Tür ist kein eindeutiger Hinweis zu finden.

The door lock was defective and if used in the wrong way the door became permanently locked. We got locked inside the building for an hour and a fellow on the outside couldn't get in. their solution to the problem was to hang a sign on the door saying do not lock the door! Just fix the door for crying out loud!!!!!! There was no hot water while we were there (fortunately only one night)

Loved it, very cheap and very clean. Right in the center of the city and the staff is so nice. Loved the rooms

Great location but bed in single room was very uncomfortable and the towel provided was stained. Breakfast was OK but nothing special

This hostel is well located in Bologna, clean and the personnel is professional and very friendly. Definitely a good address!!

The woman working there couldn't help much since she only spoke Italian and was actually a bit rude. Breakfast is just ok and the location is very good.

Buono nel complesso, solo un po' impersonale, manca il contatto umano con i proprietari, cosa che connota un B&b in modo diverso da un affittacamere. Posizione perfetta!

• 25th Aug 2014