Indigo on Otres Reviews

Otres Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

I stayed here for 2 nights initially and ended up staying an extra few nights. A member of staff - Emily - is the reason my friend and I enjoyed our time so much at Indigo. She's friendly, helpful and very obviously takes pride in her job!

• 18th May 2015

Security: anyone can walk around the bungalows at night and with only a small padlock to get into them they are easily broken into. Staff: they were ok, not overly chatty however one night when we was having w nice few drinks at the bar the women said she needed to Skype to turned the music off. Atmosphere: so much potential for a great place but currently zero atmosphere I think it's overpriced, £10 for a dirty hut, useless mozzy net and an old fan. There toilet facilities are filthy.

Really enjoyed my stay here - staff were great and was fun to stay in a beach hut.

Right on otres beach, with the most lovely staff, and great cooks! Best English breakfast I've had so far in Asia! Very near plenty of restaurants, and a short tuk tuk journey away from serendipity beach. Highly recommend!

Really great location if your just looking to have a few drinks on the beach. Bungalows are literally on the beach. Staff were ok, sometimes not very helpful in giving recommendations.

We stayed for 4 nights in a private bungalow, which got unbearably hot and sandy (can't be helped). The bungalow is quite dark but its location makes up for all this. Right along Otres beach, the location is great. As is the bar/restaurant. Other great bars and restaurants are within walking distance too. The staff were friendly and helpful. Thankfully it didn't get too noisy when we stayed but it was at the end of the season.

you can't ask for a better bungalow to wake up on the beach at.

We booked as online as there were not many options but when you arrive there are so many places to stay with much better facilities for the same price. Staff were so mixed, Maria was amazing and so helpful, some others seemed so disinterested to the point of being rude. The dogs were constantly fighting, the bathroom was not often cleaned and only two for the whole bar and rooms. It's a tired place that has seen better days, there are some many better options of places to stay at otres.

We had a wonderful stay at Indigo! The food was amazing, the staff was lovely, helpful and amazing! Thank you guys, we enjoyed every second. And Emily... we miss you already!

Magic! This place is wonderful for relaxing during the day on the beach, having a massage, sipping a cocktail during the amazing sunset (happy hour 4-6pm), eating some western food or Khmer dishes, meeting some new friends@the bar and playing some game pools...

Absolutely loved indigo, we were meant to stay for 2 nights and ended up staying 4! The staff were lovely and so helpful. The huts were pretty cool and being right on the beach it was bliss. The bathroom was good I thought yes there are only 2 but other than that it was great. Best place to stay on otres

The staff is very friendly and the bungalows are nice (however I did notice what looked like black mold under the pillow case) Beach area and chairs are really nice. The dogs really are loud at night, but I find that to be pretty normal around here. There are only two bathrooms however and I always seemed to be waiting for one. Don't let them book anything for you though, you'll end up on some snorkeling tour when all you want is to go to an island to stay the night.

Hello I am sorry about your bad experiment with booking a boat tour with the staff. They sell their own trips and it's not Indigo's business. We are a small place and have no space to build more bathrooms but we try to clean it every hour. I give you my personnal email, could you explain me what happened and who booked the boat for you? thank you so much for coming! amc0709@hotmail.fr

Perfect relaxing bungalows on the beach. The atmosphere is really nice, and the food is great, but- there is no people around in the evenings. Even if you walk along the beaches the resturants and bars are almost empty. Big difference from the town centre. But thats only the location, the hostel itself was good. There was also a couple of stray dogs running around, barking really loud at nighttime. Woke me up a couple a times during my stay.. Great place- bad location

Die Besitzerin ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit, ihr Mann eher "geht so". Tolle Lage direkt am Wasser. Zimmer sehr hellhörig. Badezimmer okay.

• 11th Mar 2015

Staff is superfriendly. You get basic bungalows Right on the beach... Fantastic. Enough chairs and sunbeds in the sun and shade (you'll need it). I would choose indigo again if I come back. Showers can be a little sandy but it's hard to avoid being right on the beach. As a tip for the owners... Just put a floor sweeper in the bathroom, I'll bet many guests will clean up after they used the shower... Thanks for the lovely stay

Indigo was an okay place. The staff were excellent! I thought I was gonna get more out of what i payed for 2 nights. Bathroom facilities is what you can imagine, very dirty and brown water, but you live on a beach. I had a great stay. The beer was cold and the food was good :) It seemed to me that it might be a "french" place. There were alot og french living there and one of the staff is french.

Sweet place to relax. Chill vibe. Plenty of lounge chairs on the beach. Massages for $8/hr on the beach. Wifi was good. Chicken burger, fries, and salad was excellent. Bungalows are average. Shared bathroom/shower could be cleaner.

We thought we were staying at the most relaxing beach in Sihanoukville but that was not the case. There was very loud music playing till 6am!! If you can call it music.. it was just the same beat over and over again.. And normally We're pretty chill about people partying but that was just too much! The room gets really hot because there's only one fan, and there's gonna be sand everywhere. We had booked 3 nights but only stayed 2, it was not for us.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Iceland

Iris, the music was not from our bar as you absolutely know. It was coming from Otres Corner, two business before us, they do it few times a month. I am sorry that you are blaming us for nothing. Many People switch off the fan during the night because it's quite cool on the beach. Thank you for coming.

Very good place to stay in Otres. The bar is good. The staff is very friendly.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Beautiful spot on lovely Otres! The owners are just gorgeous, the vibe is great, the food delicious! We prolonged our stay twice :) We're going back again!

Thank you girls!! We miss you so much! See you again and again...

« first « Prev 1 2 3