Indigo on Otres Reviews

Otres Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Awesome location on the beach, friendly staff and a chilled atmosphere.

• 28th Jun 2015

The hotel is kind of far away from the central but you have a beautiful view of the beach. However, the staff is not really friendly and helpful. When I arrived at 2pm, their staff were playing sknokers and none of them bothered to welcome me. The man at the reception ran back to give me the key and quickly showed me my room then off to his game again. The toilet was disgusting, stink of urine smell. There was no toilet paper (their staff didnt check and clean the toilet often).

Gorgeous location with a friendly staff. Great escape from the busy cities to a relaxing few days at the beach. Other than a terrible sunburn (beware) no complaints. No aircon, but the fans were enough to keep in pleasant at night.

thank you for leaving us a good comment, we hope to see you again !

Right on otres 1 beach. Friendly & helpful staff. Basic bungalows but mosquito nets & fans are all you need. Staff kept our packs safe while we stayed at koh Rong island which was extremely helpful.

Indigo is great value for your money, it's right on the beach which definitely the best part. Staff are friendly. Lounge chairs on the beach with cocktails during happy hour were incredible. Can check out Koh Rong Island if looking for more nightlife- Otres Beach is very quiet and food is quite pricey. Overall, Indigo is good place on Otres.

Had a great stay at Indigo, location is perfect right on the beach. Just keep in mind it's a little out of Sihanoukville ($5 tuk tuk) but once you are out there then it's all apples. Indigo itself is well maintained and we would happily go back. Good beers and good sunset!!

Me and my boyfriend stayed here much longer than plannend! The bungalows are right on the beach so you can just wake up, have (nice) breakfast and ly down at the beach. The facilities are seperated which is no problem at all, I didn't experience any line in one week. The staff is so friendly! They wanted to help us out with everything. Also the massage women next to Indigo are amazing!! Would definitely go back when going to Sihanoukville

• 18th May 2015

I stayed here for 2 nights initially and ended up staying an extra few nights. A member of staff - Emily - is the reason my friend and I enjoyed our time so much at Indigo. She's friendly, helpful and very obviously takes pride in her job!

• 18th May 2015

Security: anyone can walk around the bungalows at night and with only a small padlock to get into them they are easily broken into. Staff: they were ok, not overly chatty however one night when we was having w nice few drinks at the bar the women said she needed to Skype to turned the music off. Atmosphere: so much potential for a great place but currently zero atmosphere I think it's overpriced, £10 for a dirty hut, useless mozzy net and an old fan. There toilet facilities are filthy.

Very nice and relaxing place, near the city , very good hostel for chill out on trip :) staff is friendly and helpful :)

Really enjoyed my stay here - staff were great and was fun to stay in a beach hut.

Right on otres beach, with the most lovely staff, and great cooks! Best English breakfast I've had so far in Asia! Very near plenty of restaurants, and a short tuk tuk journey away from serendipity beach. Highly recommend!

Really great location if your just looking to have a few drinks on the beach. Bungalows are literally on the beach. Staff were ok, sometimes not very helpful in giving recommendations.

We stayed for 4 nights in a private bungalow, which got unbearably hot and sandy (can't be helped). The bungalow is quite dark but its location makes up for all this. Right along Otres beach, the location is great. As is the bar/restaurant. Other great bars and restaurants are within walking distance too. The staff were friendly and helpful. Thankfully it didn't get too noisy when we stayed but it was at the end of the season.

you can't ask for a better bungalow to wake up on the beach at.

We booked as online as there were not many options but when you arrive there are so many places to stay with much better facilities for the same price. Staff were so mixed, Maria was amazing and so helpful, some others seemed so disinterested to the point of being rude. The dogs were constantly fighting, the bathroom was not often cleaned and only two for the whole bar and rooms. It's a tired place that has seen better days, there are some many better options of places to stay at otres.

We had a wonderful stay at Indigo! The food was amazing, the staff was lovely, helpful and amazing! Thank you guys, we enjoyed every second. And Emily... we miss you already!

Magic! This place is wonderful for relaxing during the day on the beach, having a massage, sipping a cocktail during the amazing sunset (happy hour 4-6pm), eating some western food or Khmer dishes, meeting some new friends@the bar and playing some game pools...

Absolutely loved indigo, we were meant to stay for 2 nights and ended up staying 4! The staff were lovely and so helpful. The huts were pretty cool and being right on the beach it was bliss. The bathroom was good I thought yes there are only 2 but other than that it was great. Best place to stay on otres

The staff is very friendly and the bungalows are nice (however I did notice what looked like black mold under the pillow case) Beach area and chairs are really nice. The dogs really are loud at night, but I find that to be pretty normal around here. There are only two bathrooms however and I always seemed to be waiting for one. Don't let them book anything for you though, you'll end up on some snorkeling tour when all you want is to go to an island to stay the night.

Hello I am sorry about your bad experiment with booking a boat tour with the staff. They sell their own trips and it's not Indigo's business. We are a small place and have no space to build more bathrooms but we try to clean it every hour. I give you my personnal email, could you explain me what happened and who booked the boat for you? thank you so much for coming! amc0709@hotmail.fr

« first « Prev 1 2 3