International Travelers House Adventure Hostel Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It's a great vibe.

• 16th Apr 2015

I really the colorful decorations in the hostel. The small shelf and sockets for every bed are really helpful. Nice breakfast offered every day. I signed up the Mexico trip but the trip was cancelled last minute and I was not personally informed. Luckily I had the trip with a few people met in the hostel.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Great staff and great location. Can't beat the free activities and free home cooked meals. Highly recommend!

• 31st Mar 2015

What a wonderful hostel. Great atmosphere, clean and always ready to help. Very good free breakfast and diner, free activities. Thanks for these wonderful days in your hostel. Thanks to the staff, Johanna, Amber, Steve, Ben, Piera for made me feel home away from home.

Excellent hostel. Really friendly staff, free breakfast and dinner, lots of free activities and other tidbits too. Highly recommend.

I had the best time. One of the best hostel experiences and I have had many hostel experiences. The next time I'm in SD I wm definitely staying here! The people I met and my experience at the hostel really enhanced my trip.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. Nothing makes us more happy than to hear about our guests having an awesome experience. Glad to hear we were apart of your trip to San Diego. Come back anytime! ITH welcomes you!

This is definetely one of the best hostels I have ever been to! The staff is amazing and really international and them just being volunteers living there makes the place feel more 'homy'; the rooms were good and clean and the free dinner is nice. Their activities are just AMAZING! getting a bunch of peolpe into a car and just go to the beach..life can be so relaxed ;) I recommend it to everybody! Great place!

I LOVED this place! The bungalows are the coolest setup and are very clean and organized. This was my first hostel in the United States and it is heaps better than any of the ones I stayed in in Europe. The staff are some of the coolest people I've met, especially Amber and Mischa. I loved the planned activities (especially the trip to Mexico!) and the dinners because they make it super easy to meet new people. This place felt like home and I can't wait to go back! One week wasn't enough!

It was my first time in the states and with San Diego and this hostel, I just got the jackpot! :) They know, what a backpacker needs and the staff is awesome. Guests and Staff together in a big-family-house. Free breakfast, free dinner, free tours .. good company. I had to come back, as it was so much fun. Best hostel I´ve ever stayed in - and I had maaaaaaany!

This is an amazing place. Really friendly, super fun, clean, and located in a very convenient spot. Free breakfasts and dinners, free towels, laundry facilities, they also offer a lot of activities for each day so you won't have any problem trying to find what to do and who to hang out with. The staff is so great, they are really hospitable and helpful. I stayed there for three days and during this period my experience Was great. I highly recommend this place for anyone traveling to San Diego.

Hello! We are thrilled to hear about your awesome experience with us. We really appreciate the positive feedback. You are always welcome to come back to ITH!

Best Hostel in San Diego by far!

Thank you for staying with us! The ITH team is very glad to hear that :)

This hostel was great. I had stayed in a lot of hostels before both good and bad, but this one was wonderful. I was thankful to have such a great hostel to introduce my friend to since he had never stayed at one before.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Had a great stay in Sam Diego because of this hostel. Free breakfast and dinner. Lots of free and fun activities. Great place to find a good group of friends, go to the beautiful beaches and chill in the outside area.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed your time here and all the fun, free amenities we provide :)

I've stayed at about 40 hostels globally, and this was probably in the top 3 I've ever been to. If you're visiting San Diego, don't stay anywhere else if there are rooms available here!

• 4th Feb 2015

Wow! We are excited to hear that! Thank you for staying with us and leaving such positive feedback. Glad you enjoyed your time in San Diego!

tons of activities, better food than most hostels. very steep stairs can be tricky after a couple of beers or with too much luggage.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our home cooked meals! Our apologies for the tricky stairs but they do make getting to your room after a night of drinking a little more interesting! Thank you for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.

Very cool Hostel! Finnaly a place in US that has a fun atmosphere that brings people together! Every day has a new activity! The rooms are good and the free dinner every night is very nice! The staff is amazing and always looking to show you a good time! Amber, Chris and Ben are the best! Ps - great laundry room!

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad to hear you had an amazing time with us!

If you are looking at meeting new people and exploring the city through an abundance of activities, this is the beat place to stay, hands down.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Belarus

We really appreciate your positive review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Stayed for a night and enjoyed it. I've lived and stayed in hostels before and this is by far one of the homey-ist ones I have been to. They provide you with breakfast and dinner and have quite a few wireless routers so you won't have trouble getting internet. They have fun activities and trips for the occupants/travelers that come through and have a "best places" board. Walking distance to downtown. Vanessa was nice checking us in and Amber [Amy? ;)] made a pretty rad lentil soup.

• 26th Jan 2015

Everyone here at ITH is happy to hear that you felt at home with us. Our main focus is to provide a comfortable travelling experience for our guests and make the best of their time in San Diego. Thank you for staying with us! Come back anytime!

Great hostel with good free activities!!

• 22nd Jan 2015

Thank you for your awesome feedback! Glad you enjoyed our activities!

It is a bit of a party hostel - be aware of that! Nights can get noisy with all the chatting and drinking in the commom areas, but it didnt bother me too much AND free ear plugs! :) Food was good and don't remember to take a padlock along!

• 8th Jan 2015

Hello! We do understand that the hostel can get a bit noisy and we do try our best to keep it under control. Thank you so much for your helpful review. We hope you enjoyed your stay here at ITH!