International Travelers House Adventure Hostel Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

Excellent hostel. Really friendly staff, free breakfast and dinner, lots of free activities and other tidbits too. Highly recommend.

I had the best time. One of the best hostel experiences and I have had many hostel experiences. The next time I'm in SD I wm definitely staying here! The people I met and my experience at the hostel really enhanced my trip.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. Nothing makes us more happy than to hear about our guests having an awesome experience. Glad to hear we were apart of your trip to San Diego. Come back anytime! ITH welcomes you!

This is definetely one of the best hostels I have ever been to! The staff is amazing and really international and them just being volunteers living there makes the place feel more 'homy'; the rooms were good and clean and the free dinner is nice. Their activities are just AMAZING! getting a bunch of peolpe into a car and just go to the beach..life can be so relaxed ;) I recommend it to everybody! Great place!

I LOVED this place! The bungalows are the coolest setup and are very clean and organized. This was my first hostel in the United States and it is heaps better than any of the ones I stayed in in Europe. The staff are some of the coolest people I've met, especially Amber and Mischa. I loved the planned activities (especially the trip to Mexico!) and the dinners because they make it super easy to meet new people. This place felt like home and I can't wait to go back! One week wasn't enough!

This is an amazing place. Really friendly, super fun, clean, and located in a very convenient spot. Free breakfasts and dinners, free towels, laundry facilities, they also offer a lot of activities for each day so you won't have any problem trying to find what to do and who to hang out with. The staff is so great, they are really hospitable and helpful. I stayed there for three days and during this period my experience Was great. I highly recommend this place for anyone traveling to San Diego.

Hello! We are thrilled to hear about your awesome experience with us. We really appreciate the positive feedback. You are always welcome to come back to ITH!

Best Hostel in San Diego by far!

Thank you for staying with us! The ITH team is very glad to hear that :)

This hostel was great. I had stayed in a lot of hostels before both good and bad, but this one was wonderful. I was thankful to have such a great hostel to introduce my friend to since he had never stayed at one before.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Had a great stay in Sam Diego because of this hostel. Free breakfast and dinner. Lots of free and fun activities. Great place to find a good group of friends, go to the beautiful beaches and chill in the outside area.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed your time here and all the fun, free amenities we provide :)

I've stayed at about 40 hostels globally, and this was probably in the top 3 I've ever been to. If you're visiting San Diego, don't stay anywhere else if there are rooms available here!

• 4th Feb 2015

Wow! We are excited to hear that! Thank you for staying with us and leaving such positive feedback. Glad you enjoyed your time in San Diego!

tons of activities, better food than most hostels. very steep stairs can be tricky after a couple of beers or with too much luggage.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our home cooked meals! Our apologies for the tricky stairs but they do make getting to your room after a night of drinking a little more interesting! Thank you for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.

Very cool Hostel! Finnaly a place in US that has a fun atmosphere that brings people together! Every day has a new activity! The rooms are good and the free dinner every night is very nice! The staff is amazing and always looking to show you a good time! Amber, Chris and Ben are the best! Ps - great laundry room!

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad to hear you had an amazing time with us!

If you are looking at meeting new people and exploring the city through an abundance of activities, this is the beat place to stay, hands down.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Belarus

We really appreciate your positive review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Stayed for a night and enjoyed it. I've lived and stayed in hostels before and this is by far one of the homey-ist ones I have been to. They provide you with breakfast and dinner and have quite a few wireless routers so you won't have trouble getting internet. They have fun activities and trips for the occupants/travelers that come through and have a "best places" board. Walking distance to downtown. Vanessa was nice checking us in and Amber [Amy? ;)] made a pretty rad lentil soup.

• 26th Jan 2015

Everyone here at ITH is happy to hear that you felt at home with us. Our main focus is to provide a comfortable travelling experience for our guests and make the best of their time in San Diego. Thank you for staying with us! Come back anytime!

Great hostel with good free activities!!

• 22nd Jan 2015

Thank you for your awesome feedback! Glad you enjoyed our activities!

It is a bit of a party hostel - be aware of that! Nights can get noisy with all the chatting and drinking in the commom areas, but it didnt bother me too much AND free ear plugs! :) Food was good and don't remember to take a padlock along!

• 8th Jan 2015

Hello! We do understand that the hostel can get a bit noisy and we do try our best to keep it under control. Thank you so much for your helpful review. We hope you enjoyed your stay here at ITH!

Love this place! Met really great people and enjoyed every bit of my stay. Definitely stayed at the wrong time since the weather was really cold, but otherwise best experience and will definitely be back this summer. Thank you :)

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Ethiopia

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear you had an awesome time! You should definitely come back in the summer for even more fun times. Looking forward to seeing you in the future. You are always welcome at ITH!

Had an awesome time here! Perfect location, really good set up and vibe. Had no problem making friends here.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy to know we provided a friendly experience for you! Thank you for leaving us a review!

The atmosphere was really friendly, the staff were amazing. They make the whole hostel dinner and breakfast every day! and the food is really nice. They also have daily night and day activities that are all fantastic. One of the best hostels I've stayed in hands down!

• 17th Dec 2014

Small hostel, staff were lovely and atmosphere was good. Rooms are pretty tiny. great location

We are sorry to hear that the rooms were tiny... We are working every day to provide a comfortable experience for our guests. Thank you for recognizing the lovely staff and atmosphere! ITH appreciates your feedback!

Awesome place to stay the staff are amazing and it is just a great place to be, the organised trips are really cool, highly recommend The only thing during the winter it can get cold during the night and evenings be bring a couple a extra layers

Thanks so much Jan for the great review! We're so glad you had an amazing ITH experience! Now that winter is coming, we'll be sure to start turning the room heaters on :)