International Travelers House Adventure Hostel Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

Such a atmosphere! We really enjoyed stay!

Everyone is so friendly, I felt so at home here! I extended my stay and wish I could have stayed longer. It's great.

• 28th Jun 2015

great hostel

• 26th Jun 2015

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. You are welcome to come back. Cheers.

Love the FREE day and night trips provided by the hostel! Easy to sign up for, a great way to meet people and also a fun way to see parts of the city you might not have had insight or access to.

• 24th Jun 2015

The bathroom floors definitely felt clean, I love how the shower mats never felt soggy or dirty and the counter always clean. The room was harder to gauge, understandable because it's difficult to clean when there are people leaving and moving in at different times. The pillows and sheets definitely felt clean though!

I had a great time! I will really miss all the cool people I met. But I will probably send over a cookbook. Take care guys!

• 28th May 2015
  • Sweden

Really nice, comfortable rooms and plenty of things to do every night, but the only issue was that there was one bathroom for four rooms of people.

Fantastic hotel. The daily and nightly activities really help promote fun and interaction between guests.

Very well run. Would have appreciated more information up front about check in/check out process

• 24th May 2015

4 mixed room is not that greatgreat, the door is just at the lounge and can be too noisy, also noise from upstairs.

Hello. Thanks for your message. We apologize for the noisy stay, next time dont forget to ask for free earplugs on reception. Hope see you again soon in Sunny San Diego. Cheers

Really good! The atmosphere was enjoyable!

• 16th May 2015
  • Spain

Fantastic

• 15th May 2015

As someone who was travelled in hostels around the world, this place is actually quite awesome. Great location. Very clean. Super easy to meet people. Activities organized by the hostel aren't just pubcrawls but are actually excursions to trendy bars/clubs in San Diego. Free breakfast and dinner were quite solid actually... Vegetarian, but still filling. They give you towel. Can borrow lock with deposit.

• 13th May 2015

Thanks for your kind words. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. Hope see you again soon. Cheers

One of the best place to stay !

Thank you for your message. We are happy to know that you have fun staying with us. Hope see you soon, you are welcome to come back. Cheers

A perfect hostel! Everything from breakfast to Rm is the best in my journey!

Truly enjoyed my stay.

Excellent hostel! Fantastic atmosphere, great people.

Absolutely loved this hostel! It's super social with a lot of common areas inside and outside, you can't avoid making new friends. Has tonnes of atmosphere and the staff is just amazing. Would love to go back some day.

This hostel is one of the best I've been to. Great staff, great facilities,great location and great value for money! I met some incredible people and had some unforgettable nights at this place. I will definitely be coming back if I'm ever in the area again. Highly recommended A+

• 26th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It's a great vibe.

• 16th Apr 2015

Hi. Thank you for your message. We are happy to see that you had a good time. Hope see you soon in sunny San Diego.

« first « Prev 1 2 3