International Travelers House Adventure Hostel Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

I had the best time. One of the best hostel experiences and I have had many hostel experiences. The next time I'm in SD I wm definitely staying here! The people I met and my experience at the hostel really enhanced my trip.

• 23rd Mar 2015

This is definetely one of the best hostels I have ever been to! The staff is amazing and really international and them just being volunteers living there makes the place feel more 'homy'; the rooms were good and clean and the free dinner is nice. Their activities are just AMAZING! getting a bunch of peolpe into a car and just go to the beach..life can be so relaxed ;) I recommend it to everybody! Great place!

This is an amazing place. Really friendly, super fun, clean, and located in a very convenient spot. Free breakfasts and dinners, free towels, laundry facilities, they also offer a lot of activities for each day so you won't have any problem trying to find what to do and who to hang out with. The staff is so great, they are really hospitable and helpful. I stayed there for three days and during this period my experience Was great. I highly recommend this place for anyone traveling to San Diego.

Best Hostel in San Diego by far!

Had a great stay in Sam Diego because of this hostel. Free breakfast and dinner. Lots of free and fun activities. Great place to find a good group of friends, go to the beautiful beaches and chill in the outside area.

I've stayed at about 40 hostels globally, and this was probably in the top 3 I've ever been to. If you're visiting San Diego, don't stay anywhere else if there are rooms available here!

• 4th Feb 2015

tons of activities, better food than most hostels. very steep stairs can be tricky after a couple of beers or with too much luggage.

Very cool Hostel! Finnaly a place in US that has a fun atmosphere that brings people together! Every day has a new activity! The rooms are good and the free dinner every night is very nice! The staff is amazing and always looking to show you a good time! Amber, Chris and Ben are the best! Ps - great laundry room!

If you are looking at meeting new people and exploring the city through an abundance of activities, this is the beat place to stay, hands down.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Belarus

Stayed for a night and enjoyed it. I've lived and stayed in hostels before and this is by far one of the homey-ist ones I have been to. They provide you with breakfast and dinner and have quite a few wireless routers so you won't have trouble getting internet. They have fun activities and trips for the occupants/travelers that come through and have a "best places" board. Walking distance to downtown. Vanessa was nice checking us in and Amber [Amy? ;)] made a pretty rad lentil soup.

• 26th Jan 2015

Great hostel with good free activities!!

• 22nd Jan 2015

It is a bit of a party hostel - be aware of that! Nights can get noisy with all the chatting and drinking in the commom areas, but it didnt bother me too much AND free ear plugs! :) Food was good and don't remember to take a padlock along!

• 8th Jan 2015

Love this place! Met really great people and enjoyed every bit of my stay. Definitely stayed at the wrong time since the weather was really cold, but otherwise best experience and will definitely be back this summer. Thank you :)

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Ethiopia

Had an awesome time here! Perfect location, really good set up and vibe. Had no problem making friends here.

The atmosphere was really friendly, the staff were amazing. They make the whole hostel dinner and breakfast every day! and the food is really nice. They also have daily night and day activities that are all fantastic. One of the best hostels I've stayed in hands down!

• 17th Dec 2014

Small hostel, staff were lovely and atmosphere was good. Rooms are pretty tiny. great location

Awesome place to stay the staff are amazing and it is just a great place to be, the organised trips are really cool, highly recommend The only thing during the winter it can get cold during the night and evenings be bring a couple a extra layers

Thanks so much Jan for the great review! We're so glad you had an amazing ITH experience! Now that winter is coming, we'll be sure to start turning the room heaters on :)

Let me tell you why ITH is the best hostel in the world. When you walk in this beautifully decorated place, you get an instant feel of home and comfort. The staff consists of well traveled, educated, and friendly volunteers. ITH offers two super fun/social activities a day! They also provide delicious home cooked breakfast AND dinner. Everyone gathers around the dining room table, lounge, and wonderful outdoor space. This hostel really brings people together for an awesome traveler's experience.

• 16th Nov 2014

The rooms could have been cleaned more often, but otherwise, the place is great. I really appreciated the free breakfast and dinners. Oh and the free towels! Nice bungalow setup.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We deep clean the hostel two times a day, and common areas throughout the day. So sorry if you had some messy roommates! We hope you'll continue to come back and visit!

Wow, what a hostel. I was travelling on my own and made friends immediately. Activities during the day and night! Breakfast and dinner served! Stay here!

Thanks so much for the awesome review! You're always welcome back here at ITH Michael!