International Travelers House Adventure Hostel Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

This hostel is one of the best I've been to. Great staff, great facilities,great location and great value for money! I met some incredible people and had some unforgettable nights at this place. I will definitely be coming back if I'm ever in the area again. Highly recommended A+

• 26th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It's a great vibe.

• 16th Apr 2015

Hi. Thank you for your message. We are happy to see that you had a good time. Hope see you soon in sunny San Diego.

The planned activities and free meals are unsurpassed by any other hostel I have ever attended worldwide. Great vibe fostered by good infrastructure and cool but helpful staff. Strong choice to stay at!

I really the colorful decorations in the hostel. The small shelf and sockets for every bed are really helpful. Nice breakfast offered every day. I signed up the Mexico trip but the trip was cancelled last minute and I was not personally informed. Luckily I had the trip with a few people met in the hostel.

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that we were part of your experience in San Diego. We apologize for the Mexico Trip that didn't happen, we need to have a minimum quorum to realize it and sometimes it is just possible to know in the last minute. Hope it doesnt encourage you to come back. You are welcome.

This hostel is the best hostel I ever stayed in! The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean. It's really easy to make new friends and the free breakfast and dinner is a big plus!

• 4th Apr 2015

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Great staff and great location. Can't beat the free activities and free home cooked meals. Highly recommend!

• 31st Mar 2015

Hi. Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you had a great time. You are more than welcome to come back.

What a wonderful hostel. Great atmosphere, clean and always ready to help. Very good free breakfast and diner, free activities. Thanks for these wonderful days in your hostel. Thanks to the staff, Johanna, Amber, Steve, Ben, Piera for made me feel home away from home.

Hi! We are glad to hear that you had a great time with us. We really appreciate the positive feedback. You are always welcome to come back to ITH!

Excellent hostel. Really friendly staff, free breakfast and dinner, lots of free activities and other tidbits too. Highly recommend.

Hi! I am glad to hear that you had a great time staying with us. You are always welcome to come back. Hope see you soon.

I had the best time. One of the best hostel experiences and I have had many hostel experiences. The next time I'm in SD I wm definitely staying here! The people I met and my experience at the hostel really enhanced my trip.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. Nothing makes us more happy than to hear about our guests having an awesome experience. Glad to hear we were apart of your trip to San Diego. Come back anytime! ITH welcomes you!

This is definetely one of the best hostels I have ever been to! The staff is amazing and really international and them just being volunteers living there makes the place feel more 'homy'; the rooms were good and clean and the free dinner is nice. Their activities are just AMAZING! getting a bunch of peolpe into a car and just go to the beach..life can be so relaxed ;) I recommend it to everybody! Great place!

I LOVED this place! The bungalows are the coolest setup and are very clean and organized. This was my first hostel in the United States and it is heaps better than any of the ones I stayed in in Europe. The staff are some of the coolest people I've met, especially Amber and Mischa. I loved the planned activities (especially the trip to Mexico!) and the dinners because they make it super easy to meet new people. This place felt like home and I can't wait to go back! One week wasn't enough!

It was my first time in the states and with San Diego and this hostel, I just got the jackpot! :) They know, what a backpacker needs and the staff is awesome. Guests and Staff together in a big-family-house. Free breakfast, free dinner, free tours .. good company. I had to come back, as it was so much fun. Best hostel I´ve ever stayed in - and I had maaaaaaany!

This is an amazing place. Really friendly, super fun, clean, and located in a very convenient spot. Free breakfasts and dinners, free towels, laundry facilities, they also offer a lot of activities for each day so you won't have any problem trying to find what to do and who to hang out with. The staff is so great, they are really hospitable and helpful. I stayed there for three days and during this period my experience Was great. I highly recommend this place for anyone traveling to San Diego.

Hello! We are thrilled to hear about your awesome experience with us. We really appreciate the positive feedback. You are always welcome to come back to ITH!

Best Hostel in San Diego by far!

Thank you for staying with us! The ITH team is very glad to hear that :)

This hostel was great. I had stayed in a lot of hostels before both good and bad, but this one was wonderful. I was thankful to have such a great hostel to introduce my friend to since he had never stayed at one before.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Had a great stay in Sam Diego because of this hostel. Free breakfast and dinner. Lots of free and fun activities. Great place to find a good group of friends, go to the beautiful beaches and chill in the outside area.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed your time here and all the fun, free amenities we provide :)

I've stayed at about 40 hostels globally, and this was probably in the top 3 I've ever been to. If you're visiting San Diego, don't stay anywhere else if there are rooms available here!

• 4th Feb 2015

Wow! We are excited to hear that! Thank you for staying with us and leaving such positive feedback. Glad you enjoyed your time in San Diego!

tons of activities, better food than most hostels. very steep stairs can be tricky after a couple of beers or with too much luggage.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our home cooked meals! Our apologies for the tricky stairs but they do make getting to your room after a night of drinking a little more interesting! Thank you for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.

Very cool Hostel! Finnaly a place in US that has a fun atmosphere that brings people together! Every day has a new activity! The rooms are good and the free dinner every night is very nice! The staff is amazing and always looking to show you a good time! Amber, Chris and Ben are the best! Ps - great laundry room!

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad to hear you had an amazing time with us!

If you are looking at meeting new people and exploring the city through an abundance of activities, this is the beat place to stay, hands down.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Belarus

We really appreciate your positive review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!