International Travelers House Adventure Hostel Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

Absolutely excellent hostel. Great staff, fun activities, and a very social atmosphere.

• 3rd Oct 2014

thank you for your kind words. We are happy that you enjoy your stay and our activities. We made everything specially for you. Remember you are always welcome at our place.

Had a blast, stay again anytime

• 1st Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you liked your staying. You will be always welcome in our family.

All the free activities are SO fun and the staff are really friendly and helpful! Great location too only problem is a little far if you're wanting to spend a lot of time at the beach! Great atmosphere too!

We are glad that you had so much fun in our place. We made everything to make you happy. Our staff are happy to know you appreciate them and you are welcome to come back any time. cheers

As Hostel's go this was easily one of the greatest i have ever been too. The staff were incredible! So warm and inviting. The hostel wasn't massive but it created a sense of home that you just don't get from most places. It was the perfect San Diego feel. Would i go back again? Absolutely.

• 19th Sep 2014

We are happy to know that you enjoy your staying at our hostel. It was great to meet you and hope see you again soon.

This hostel was without any doubts the best hostel I have ever stayed in! I was first supposed to stay there for 3 nights but I extended, extended and extended because I felt like home! The stuff was absolutely amazing and after a week we where getting friends. That they include breakfast AND dinner makes the price unbeatable. I would recommend this hostel for everybody who would like to have a good time in San Diego on a budget because the free tours will make your stay to an real adventure.

It was a pleasure to meet you and have you here with us. We are glad that you enjoy your staying so much. You are welcome to come back.

really the best hostel i've ever been in my life!

One of my favorite hostel experiences for sure! The staff and atmosphere were great! I was checked in by Mahdi, who did a great job acquainting me with the hostel and giving me some tips about things to do in the city. There is also so much included in the cost of staying - I would definitely stay here again and recommend the spot to others!

• 14th Sep 2014

We are glad that you enjoy your staying with us and Mahdi is flattered by his name is your amazing review. Thank you for your amazing words and hope see you again. You will be always welcome.

its a very nice hostel with great activities! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast and dinner was awesome!! But some people missunderstood the system of it, its NOT all U can eat! Lockers are available in the rooms. They´re cleaning the room every day. Its about a 40 minutes bus ride to the beaches of San Diego, thats the only negative thing. the rest of it, just great!!

We are glad that you enjoy the hostel and our free meals. We offer that to bring people together and give all the opportunity to make new friends from all over the world. You are always welcome to come back. cheers

That is the best Hostel i ever been. Breakfast and Dinner included, very Day and Night activitis ( snorkeling, beachtour, pubcrawl and and . ..) included !! The Staff is so friendly and helpful. When you join this Hostel, your defintly have Fun, meet cool People and find out the best places in town. My stay at the Adventure Hostel was awesome! thanks !

• 7th Sep 2014

Thank you for your amazing words. It was a pleasure to meet you, we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope see you again soon in San Diego.

1 2 Next » last »