International Travelers House Adventure Hostel Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

This is an amazing place. Really friendly, super fun, clean, and located in a very convenient spot. Free breakfasts and dinners, free towels, laundry facilities, they also offer a lot of activities for each day so you won't have any problem trying to find what to do and who to hang out with. The staff is so great, they are really hospitable and helpful. I stayed there for three days and during this period my experience Was great. I highly recommend this place for anyone traveling to San Diego.

Hello! We are thrilled to hear about your awesome experience with us. We really appreciate the positive feedback. You are always welcome to come back to ITH!

Best Hostel in San Diego by far!

Thank you for staying with us! The ITH team is very glad to hear that :)

This hostel was great. I had stayed in a lot of hostels before both good and bad, but this one was wonderful. I was thankful to have such a great hostel to introduce my friend to since he had never stayed at one before.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Had a great stay in Sam Diego because of this hostel. Free breakfast and dinner. Lots of free and fun activities. Great place to find a good group of friends, go to the beautiful beaches and chill in the outside area.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed your time here and all the fun, free amenities we provide :)

I've stayed at about 40 hostels globally, and this was probably in the top 3 I've ever been to. If you're visiting San Diego, don't stay anywhere else if there are rooms available here!

• 4th Feb 2015

Wow! We are excited to hear that! Thank you for staying with us and leaving such positive feedback. Glad you enjoyed your time in San Diego!

tons of activities, better food than most hostels. very steep stairs can be tricky after a couple of beers or with too much luggage.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our home cooked meals! Our apologies for the tricky stairs but they do make getting to your room after a night of drinking a little more interesting! Thank you for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it.

Very cool Hostel! Finnaly a place in US that has a fun atmosphere that brings people together! Every day has a new activity! The rooms are good and the free dinner every night is very nice! The staff is amazing and always looking to show you a good time! Amber, Chris and Ben are the best! Ps - great laundry room!

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad to hear you had an amazing time with us!

1 2 3 Next » last »