International Travelers House Adventure Hostel Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

The best hostel stay we've ever had!! Great atmosphere with great people!!

• 16th May 2014

Glad you enjoyed your stay so much, it was a pleasure to meet you! Hopefully we'll see you again soon!! Safe travels.

What makes this hostel so good is the people that live and work there. I had a great time doing some of the different activities that they organized there, but mostly there were just plenty of good people to hang out with and a great vibe. Balboa Park and the Gas Lamp area are not to far away to walk to and it is also close to plenty of public transport. I can't wait to get down there and visit again :)

Thanks for the great feedback, it's always great to have you here. Our staff love to make sure that everyone gets the most out of their stay in San Diego, so we're glad to got to experience that and so many of the great features of our area! Hope to see you again soon!

This hostel is one of the more remarkable things to happen yo San Diego. Amazing atmosphere, free meals and good facilities all in one place

Thanks for your nice comments. We're glad that you loved the atmosphere here and the free meals that we offer, it's certainly a great chance to meet some of the awesome people that come through!

This unique hostel has a great feel to it, with a very friendly, youthful athmosphere. They have free breakfast and dinner as well as daily activities to explore the surroundings.

Great to hear that you enjoyed the activities, we find it's a great way to show people parts of San Diego that they might not necessarily get the chance to do otherwise. Thanks for adding to the atmosphere while you were here, it's always great when there is a friendly group of people! Safe travels!

Great time, great people, great price. I will recommend this hostel to everyone. A very laid back atmosphere, which can be good for some and a little frustrating to others, but great for a relaxing weekend vacation where you can meet new people! :)

• 9th May 2014

We certainly appreciate your nice comments and you recommending us. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax and meet some awesome new people.

At first I must admit I thought I had made a bad choice. But it proved to be a nice hostel and I enjoyed my stay there.

• 5th May 2014

Thanks for your feedback. We're glad that you ended up enjoying your stay and the hostel. Safe travels!

This place is great! The staff are very friendly and they cook two meals a day! They don't charge you for a towel and there are always lots of awesome activities going on.

Thanks for your comment. We're glad you had such a great stay and enjoyed hanging out with our staff and eating the free meals they cook. Come join us again when you're in San Diego next and hopefully we can show you even more of the city.

This is a really awesome place to stay if you are in SD! lovely staff, clean hostel, free dinner! (seriously, that's awesome!). Really nice atmosphere to meet people and the hostel organizes fun activities every day which is great! My only negative is that it is somewhat small but still within reason. Definitely recommended! Will stay here again in if I return to SD!

We're glad you loved you stay here and enjoyed all that we offer. We are a small hostel, and we love that that allows us to get to know the guests well, provide great food, and create such a fun atmosphere for everyone that stays here. Thanks for your feedback and we'd love to have you come stay again when you're next in SD!!

I loved the vision of the hostel! It's great that you offer meals, it really brings people together. I like the business model you have chosen, it is inspiring!

Thanks for your comments and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. We loved having you stay here with us and spending time showing you around. Come back soon!!

Just stayed one night, my first time in hostel and it was very nice. I walked to Little Italy and Gaslamp, no public transportation needed, and hostel is super clean which i loved!

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

Very glad to hear that you enjoyed your first stay in a hostel with us! Little Italy is such a nice area to explore, we're glad you got the chance to do that!

Rated cleanliness average because the dorms weren't very clean. I found waste behinde my matress and there were towels in the room who didn't belong to anybody. Bathroom was clean though. But all in all we were happy with our stay and breakfast was fantastic!

We're glad you enjoyed your stay and loved our free breakfasts. We work hard to keep the place looking spotless, so sorry you found some waste behind your mattress! With other guests in your room hanging towels as well, it is very hard for housekeepers to know whose towels are whose. Next time if you let us know we will happily come in and take them away and even provide you new ones. Thanks for your feedback, and safe travels!

We had an amazing stay here. All the staff were so helpful and friendly and the free food and activities are great! The rooms are clean and warm, just great. I would definitely return to this hostel on my next trip to SD!

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, the food, and the activities so much. Thanks for the kind words, and please do come visit us again on your next trip to SD. Safe travels!!

1 2 3 Next » last »