Irsia Bed and Breakfast Reviews

34 lorong 1/77a jalan changkat thambi dollah, off jalan pudu ( behind berjaya times square), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I was told he could not find my reso (though I gave my ref. #) and would have to pay full price without my deposit counting. I said no way since I'd never get my money back. I looked through his emails, hidden in thread was my reso. Fine. Then before going to Taman Negara he told me I should book through him for 370rm$ pp because you couldn't do anything in TN without guides- LIE! We spent 400rm$ total (transport too) and did plenty alone in TN. Ok aside from him. Went elsewhere next night.

Irsia B&B was very well located in CBD and close to public transport to other places in KL which was great. The hostel had a good atmosphere with friendly staff. Facilities were nice and clean, and hostel had a good homey feel to it. I could've stayed longer if I'd had the time, and I will definitely be recommending hostel to friends.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Cheap and friendly place.

Enjoyed our stay here. Staff gave us recommendations for what to do in city. It's quite a hard city to navigate so would recommend doing some sort of tour as we were walking round for a long time! The mall across the street is amazing (12 floors) and definitely worth a visit! Only fault is hostel world said had air conditioning and our room only had a fan! Room was extremely hot!

I stayed here for two days. The place is very neat and clean. Friendly staffs. No negative points except for the dorm room smelled little funny. It would be great if that can removed.

Overall, a decent hostel that's clean with all the necessary amenities. The rooms are small and mine had no A/C with a fan. Also, no lockers for your belongings. This didn't bother me since I had a private room at a good price. There's a nice common area where you can talk with people. The location is good, right behind a large mall and a bunch of restaurants nearby. My only problem with Irsia was that most of the staff were not welcoming or friendly, which put a damper on my stay.

Lovely place! Everybody was friendly, I really enjoyed it!!

nice and homely atmosphere, superfriendly and helpful personnel!!!!, location convenient, easy walking access to the monorail, berjaya times square, bukit bintang,... small, comfortable rooms, tea/coffee facilities, breakfast, good value for the money! and if some things are not perfect, the kindly and nice staff let you forget it!

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Austria

The only con was the air conditioning that wasn't working properly. I heard there was just a bad fix in that particular room. Overall amazing stay, wonderful staff and comfy beds!! Clean showers and facility overall!

Excellent location. Great staff. Rooms with no a/c and no windows the only down point.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels