Irsia Bed and Breakfast

• 34 lorong 1/77a jalan changkat thambi dollah, off jalan pudu ( behind berjaya times square), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

6.0
Good 178 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 178 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
29th Jan 2017
2.6

Over-rated! My first time I experienced a really bad service. I booked a room for a weekend getaway via hostel world in advance, but arriving from the location, they told me that they were already fully booked all the rooms knowing that I have an advance booking to that room. They recommend me to rebook another room which was 3x the price of the room , and I ended up looking for another place to stay (walk-in) after 6 hours of travel. Very frustrating, I don't recommend this hostel.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
27th Jan 2017
5.4

Can't think of anything g good to say except it was cheap and a good location close to changkat and train. One night was too many.

• USA, Male, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

Clean, comfortable, convenient. The staff is very helpful. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to KL!