Irsia Bed and Breakfast Reviews

34 lorong 1/77a jalan changkat thambi dollah, off jalan pudu ( behind berjaya times square), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I never typically write reviews but I feel that I need to voice my opionion on this particular hostel to beware. It was by far the worst hostel I have ever encountered. Between the owner/concierge being extremely unfriendly/unhelpful or the fact that the rooms were comparable to that of a herion addicts living area. The owner/concierge fought with his girlfriend/tenant at 3am for serveral hours the night I stayed which was made worst by the hot/smelly room.

• 17th Jul 2015

The staff is great, really friendly, but unfortunately the dorm stinks and there are too many beds in a small space. It's nice that the beds have curtains. Due to the fact that there is no window, it smelled really badly. The receptionist tried to help it, but no chance. Great location, you get what you pay for. Altough don't expect too much from the breakfast. Bread, jam and porridge with hot water and skim milk.

We had great time staying here!The staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area.The main owner had a beautiful garden outside the front and one of he best I seen yet.If you are looking for a great place with an amazing breakfast this would be it.They offer yummy coconut butter and nice porridge.We never knew how much of nice treat it was until we left for other hostels.The a/c in the dorm room works really well but the WiFi is only accessible in the lobby.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels