Irsia Bed and Breakfast Reviews

34 lorong 1/77a jalan changkat thambi dollah, off jalan pudu ( behind berjaya times square), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stayed here for two days. The place is very neat and clean. Friendly staffs. No negative points except for the dorm room smelled little funny. It would be great if that can removed.

Overall, a decent hostel that's clean with all the necessary amenities. The rooms are small and mine had no A/C with a fan. Also, no lockers for your belongings. This didn't bother me since I had a private room at a good price. There's a nice common area where you can talk with people. The location is good, right behind a large mall and a bunch of restaurants nearby. My only problem with Irsia was that most of the staff were not welcoming or friendly, which put a damper on my stay.

Lovely place! Everybody was friendly, I really enjoyed it!!

nice and homely atmosphere, superfriendly and helpful personnel!!!!, location convenient, easy walking access to the monorail, berjaya times square, bukit bintang,... small, comfortable rooms, tea/coffee facilities, breakfast, good value for the money! and if some things are not perfect, the kindly and nice staff let you forget it!

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Austria

The only con was the air conditioning that wasn't working properly. I heard there was just a bad fix in that particular room. Overall amazing stay, wonderful staff and comfy beds!! Clean showers and facility overall!

Excellent location. Great staff. Rooms with no a/c and no windows the only down point.

We only stayed one night and we got there at 3am. However, our limited experience was great! The staff was happy to help with all of our questions and really informative. It was the most comfortable bed I've slept in in Asia also! We were able to leave our packs there all day long after check-out so we could explore the city a bit before our train left that evening too. Nothing but good things to say.

• 8th Jan 2014

Nice B&b just behind Times Square, a huge shopping mall, the rooms a fine. The toilets could be better

Very good and professional management, very helpful and supportive. Location is very good. Rooms are a bit stifling. Bathroom so so. In general clean and decent if you're looking for a place to sleep. Community area is quite nice.

• 14th Dec 2013