Irsia Bed and Breakfast Reviews

34 lorong 1/77a jalan changkat thambi dollah, off jalan pudu ( behind berjaya times square), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

the only good point is that it is very near Time Square. we emailed and confirmed that we will come at 5am and will pay extra for the room. when we reach, the room was sold to someone. later on, the staff informed that the person whom I contacted is no longer working there. the person told us to leave our luggage and come back at noon. it is 5am in the morning. toilet door had a big crack and anyone can peep while you bath. main door of the hostel is always open and anyone can come in.

Overall I have an good experience there cuz I met a French lady at the hostel and she is very friendly, someone you'll definitely want to communicate with. I really hope that I can meet that lady again. God! Please! But then the price is considered cheap and the location is great because it's located at the heart of the city, somewhere near to LRT station. I did notice some problems like water leaking, and the cleanliness part certainly has a space for improvement.

- no wifi in dorm (3rd floor) - no window in dorm room (so it kinda smells..) - great location. very close to imbi station/ berjaya time square - peanut butter toast for breakfast!

I never typically write reviews but I feel that I need to voice my opionion on this particular hostel to beware. It was by far the worst hostel I have ever encountered. Between the owner/concierge being extremely unfriendly/unhelpful or the fact that the rooms were comparable to that of a herion addicts living area. The owner/concierge fought with his girlfriend/tenant at 3am for serveral hours the night I stayed which was made worst by the hot/smelly room.

• 17th Jul 2015

The staff is great, really friendly, but unfortunately the dorm stinks and there are too many beds in a small space. It's nice that the beds have curtains. Due to the fact that there is no window, it smelled really badly. The receptionist tried to help it, but no chance. Great location, you get what you pay for. Altough don't expect too much from the breakfast. Bread, jam and porridge with hot water and skim milk.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels