Island Guesthouse Reviews

1612-4 Boseong-ri ,Daejeong-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Jeju Island, South Korea

I enjoyed my stay there a lot. The owner is incrdeible friendly and helpful. She knows the needs of travellers as she als is one.

I have a great time in island guesthouse. Owner Ai Ling not around but her friend Yeongho also done a good job. He is helpful and concern every guest when we back to guesthouse. Overall are good, clean and I like handmade bread for breakfast. I will be stay here again. Thanks Yeongho

While farther away from most things on Jeju, this hostel is rather impressive. The owner was willing to help you get directions to anywhere and gives you time tables for all the buses, and prices for how much things should cost you. There is a bus stop about a 2-5 minute walk from the hostel that leads to most locations. The owner provides home made bread that you can use for your breakfast as well! It was a great treat.