Islas 8817 Guesthouse Reviews

8817 San Juan Street San Antonio Valley 2, Paranaque City, Manila, Philippines

Owner is miserable, probably because he has to get up to unlock the gate to let you in

Her check in time is 12 o'clock, however she comes down here here 6 o'clock. Still dark. I ask her to early check in half of the fee. She refuse to it. She better mind her business.

I'm so sad to stay here you know the owner scold me in the morning I met someone he smoke before to go to his dorm that it's in above .and we talked together the owner said we made noise he can't sleep. At night He service his visitor all night. I like to travel this is my first time to meet the owner like him Japan Korea China I go around. Everywhere that I go they please excellent. He chased me too. He said didn't sit on his cradle. It's true story. I'm displease here.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Thailand

This is without any doubt the cheapest place you can find in Manila . It is a little bit far from the main sights but public transport is excellent and it is very close to the airport. Also, you can easily walk to a big mall ; there are dozens of cheap places to eat. The couple who owns the place is very helpful and in addition to English speak Japanese. I strongly recommend it specially for people who stay for some time. In fact , I am so happy here that I am going to stay another month.