J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse Reviews

5-52, Nada-machi, Hida Takayama, Japan

The hostel is clean and the staff is friendly. I stayed over there 1 night and it is very comfortable in their dormitory. The hostel even provides us boot to wear out. fyi, during that time was snowing and outside was very slippery.

We lived in a 8 mixed dorm and we felt very warm with the big bed and own light. Also, the location is easy to find and we found out that there are staff from Hong Kong that we can talk to and all staff are very helpful and their English is great. Thank you very much!!

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

overall is good and value for money...

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The beds are not that comfortable, the mattress is just to thin, and you can feel your bones in the wood just above the mattress. But it is very clean, you can feel the slight smell of cleaning products through all the propriety. The air conditioning functions very well, and the staff is kind and have a very good english. There are many more facilities than I have expected, and they are well informed about the activities in the town.

• 23rd Dec 2014

i like J-Hoppers very much. thank you!!!:P will stay at j-hoppers again if i travel to takayama, osaka, etc. Wish J-Hoppers have a blessing New Year.

I like this place, the staffs are very nice and helpful. I stay with my parents, they like this place also. If I have any chance to go back to Takayama, I will not hesitate to stay here again.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

We stayed at the hostel for 3 nights in mid December. The hostel staff helped me to book morning ski lesson at Honoki Daira for my family. We needed it as we have never skiied before. On the day we were supposed to leave the hostel and head to Matsumoto, all buses and trains were cancelled because of heavy snowfall. The hostel helped me book a jumbo taxi (mini van that can seat 9 passengers). This hostel has very helpful staff!

The hostel is well organized. They provide many useful travel information around Takayama. It's nice they provide snow boots rental for free!

Tomoko was very very extra helpful and informative...

Nice one, helpful and friendly staff. Elevator make more comfortable for person who have big luggages.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

This is a very nice hostel which is close to JR station. Staff are friendly and helpful. I will consider to visit this hostel if I go to Takayama again.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you very much for your nice comments. Please do come and stay again when you visit Takayama again!

Very close to jr statiin, with english speaking staff.. very good value

Thank you very much for your very nice comments. Please come back to stay again if you have another chance!

Really friendly staff. We enjoyed a tasty dinner prepared by them only for 600 ¥. We had a very good time.

Thank you very much for your very nice comments. We are glad that you enjoyed the dinner party! Please come back to stay again if you have another chance!

Our stay with J-Hoppers Hida Takayama was a very pleasant and enriching experience. The staff were friendly and helpful - and the atmosphere in the hostel was warm and homely. We received prompt service and had access to convenient and clean amenities within the hostel. Our room was spacious and private enough for 2 persons, and our 2 nights stay were quiet and accommodating from the first day at Takayama till the last day there. Highly recommended to anyone coming to Takayama for a visit!

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

would be nice if the wash basin has hot water tap. it was very cold to wash my face in the morning

• 21st Nov 2014

Friendly and helpful staff

Thank you for your nice comments! We will strive to maintain such friendliness at our hostel! Please come back to stay again!

Good Location,staffs are very helpful and English speaking.I recommend to all my friends.

Thank you very much for your very nice comments. And thanks very much for spreading the word for us! Please come back to stay again if you have another chance!

Very love this hostel Excellent!!

This was such a great hostel in an awesome location - close to the train station and a lot of attractions near by. The staff were all lovely and very helpful, giving us advice about what to do, how we could get there and how we could fit everything we wanted to do in the time we had. The hostel was clean and facilities were great. Thankyou for a wonderful stay, I loved Takayama!

Thank you very much for your very nice comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here! Do come back to visit again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4