J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse Reviews

5-52, Nada-machi, Hida Takayama, Japan

Overall a good hostel. The room was very dark though.

I'm very happy of my stay there!

Staff are friendly. We like the kitchen facilities with free coffee and tea.

The staff was friendly and helpful..easy to walk around town and to train station..

Bedrooms were very well laid out - curtains around every bed, personal lights and space next to the mattress for your things, plus enough room to sit up on each bunk bed. Lockers big enough to fit a laptop. Only downside was reception closing relatively early - 10 PM.

Had a great 3 nights at J-Hoppers Takayama! Thank you!

The bed was very confortable.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

They offer a discount on an excellent tour to mountain village

Really good location, kind reception and very helpful staff, all makes a good atmos. I would return

Great stay and we appreciate the upgrade and putting us all on the same floor.

• 7th Jul 2014

Good location, staff can help with booking buses to nearby sights.

Hostel was very friendly and in a great location not far from the station or the main attractions. There was a Korean party on our first night which we were invited to join; it was nice to meet other hostel guests like this. Showers were hot and clean, never had to wait. There was a large kitchen with all crockery etc supplied, this was really useful to have and the free tea and coffee provided was excellent!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, and close to the station. Staff was really friendly and helpfull when I had questions, and speak good English

Japan is generally so hospitable, I hopper sealed the deal with caring and knowledgeable staff.

• 28th Jun 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff! Unfortunately I could only stay 1 night but I really enjoyed it! :)

Fairly quiet at the moment but still a lovely hostel. Very helpful staff, central location - though Takayama is a small place - and decent value for money. They also do a hald day trip to Shirakawa-go which is ok value for money. No complaints.

Great stay! I will definitely come back to J-Hoopers if i have a chance to visit Takayama again.

Very friendly vibe, clean and welcoming. Staff eager to help with all planning, good kitchen facilities. The shower is only on the main floor, but this didn't pose much of a hassle. Would definitely recommend and stayed at a second j-hoppers after this positive experience.

Awesome hostel, definitely one of the best among more than 20 hostels that I have hopped around throughout Europe and Japan.

this is a great hostel! the staff are so incredible and helpful, beds and dorms super spacey and comfortable, great kitchen and in a really good spot. highly recommend!

Thank you very much for your honest review and feedback to us. We are really glad to know you had a great time here with us. We hope to see you again sometime. Thank you very much again for your staying with us.

« first « Prev 1 2 3