J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse Reviews

5-52, Nada-machi, Hida Takayama, Japan

Had a great 3 nights at J-Hoppers Takayama! Thank you!

They offer a discount on an excellent tour to mountain village

Really good location, kind reception and very helpful staff, all makes a good atmos. I would return

Great stay and we appreciate the upgrade and putting us all on the same floor.

• 7th Jul 2014

Good location, staff can help with booking buses to nearby sights.

Hostel was very friendly and in a great location not far from the station or the main attractions. There was a Korean party on our first night which we were invited to join; it was nice to meet other hostel guests like this. Showers were hot and clean, never had to wait. There was a large kitchen with all crockery etc supplied, this was really useful to have and the free tea and coffee provided was excellent!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, and close to the station. Staff was really friendly and helpfull when I had questions, and speak good English

Japan is generally so hospitable, I hopper sealed the deal with caring and knowledgeable staff.

• 28th Jun 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff! Unfortunately I could only stay 1 night but I really enjoyed it! :)

Fairly quiet at the moment but still a lovely hostel. Very helpful staff, central location - though Takayama is a small place - and decent value for money. They also do a hald day trip to Shirakawa-go which is ok value for money. No complaints.

Great stay! I will definitely come back to J-Hoopers if i have a chance to visit Takayama again.

Very friendly vibe, clean and welcoming. Staff eager to help with all planning, good kitchen facilities. The shower is only on the main floor, but this didn't pose much of a hassle. Would definitely recommend and stayed at a second j-hoppers after this positive experience.

Awesome hostel, definitely one of the best among more than 20 hostels that I have hopped around throughout Europe and Japan.

this is a great hostel! the staff are so incredible and helpful, beds and dorms super spacey and comfortable, great kitchen and in a really good spot. highly recommend!

Thank you very much for your honest review and feedback to us. We are really glad to know you had a great time here with us. We hope to see you again sometime. Thank you very much again for your staying with us.

Only showers on the first floor. Kitchen is ok! Dorm om the 4th floor was very nice with high ceiling and window in front that could open. Bicycle rent was possible but bikes were too little.

Good location

• 10th May 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Female Group, 41+

Thank you for your honest review and feedback. Our location is indeed very convenient and also very near to the station. We hope that you decide to stay with us again sometime! Arigato Gozaimasu!

I love Takayama. My only regret is that I didn't get to spend more time here. Aki-San is one of the more interesting people I've had the pleasure of knowing. And the locals are some of the most welcoming and friendly, I really miss everyone I met in Takayama.

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are very happy because you really enjoyed your stay in Takayama. We keep trying to give our guests useful travel tips every day. I also like this friendly atmosphere which local people have! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Arigato Gozaimasu!

Highly recommended to stay here when visiting Takayama. Staff are great, thanks to you all.

Thank you for your honest review and feedback. We are glad to hear your enjoyed your stay with us here at J-Hoppers Takayama. We pride ourselves on being as friendly and informative as possible. We hope you decide to stay with us again sometime! Arigato Gozaimasu!

Unfortunately they haven' t lift to go up stair until on the 4th fl.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very sorry that inconvenience. However, we will have a lift this July finally! It will make your stay more comfortable. I hope you decide to stay with us again in the near future. We are looking forward to seeing you again. Arigato Gozaimasu!

perfect stay :) thanks!

Thank you for your honest review and feedback. We are delighted to hear you found your stay with us "perfect"! We hope you decide to stay with us again sometime. Arigato Gozaimasu!

« first « Prev 1 2 3