Jacky's Guest House

Superb 180 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 180 Total Reviews

7th Feb 2017

Recommend it! the location is perfect, in a small village in the middle of the rice terraces. Jacky is a great person, an excellent chef, and a awesome guide. The rooms are all new, there is western style bathroom.

6th Feb 2017

My time in Yuanyang was made so much better by staying at Jacky's. I was very tired from traveling, so I was too tired to wake up early to see the sunrise at one of National parks. Instead, I took the large, soft blanket provided in my room and watched the sunrise from Jacky's spacious balcony (the rocking chairs were a plus). The dining room has a really cool home-like vibe and their food was good. Jacky's expert advice for Yuanyang and the rest of Yunnan made my trip amazing!