Jacky's Guest House Reviews

Pugaolaozhai,Duoyishu,Yuanyang, Yuanyang, China

when i stay at Jacky's Guest House it like my home. very clean and mama Jacky's very nice & kind

Our stay in Jacky's guesthouse was one of my best stay in a hostel in China by far! Jacky and his aunty are so kind and the dishes they prepared are so delicious (i.e. the morning egg-tomato soup, a must-eat!). The hostel certainly has the best location in Duoyishu village, rice terraces can be seen at sunrise on top of the roof. If I got to get back to the magnificent Yuanyang before it becomes too much touristic, I definitely want to go back to visit Jacky once more!

This guesthouse offers a really nice view on rice terraces and it is easy to walk around thanks to the maps Jacky will draw you. Also a perfect place for writing a master thesis, very peaceful. Jacky even cooked us DELICIOUS food that we could take away for the bus trip !

• 6th May 2014

An enjoyable stay in a fantastic area

I spent a really good time over this guest house, the location is great, very nice view of the rice fields from my bedroom, the atmosphere is nice and Jacky is such a great person, I recommend this place definitively and hope to come again ! Cecile dubreuil from REUNION ISLAND

• 21st Feb 2014

Nice place very good location very helpful staff and especially jacky and his mother

• 17th Feb 2014