Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

Friendly staff, tasty breakfast. But small room and bed too noisy creak.

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Ukraine

The location is just excellent nearby to the train station. The atmosphere is made for young people and the buffet breakfast made my day.

For this money excellent service, we had everything we needed. In the center, for reasonable money, luggage items for a small fee. I can recommend

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Czech Republic

I was in the A dorm. Impossible to sleep!! The wooden floor creaks so much (remember the capacity of the room : 40 people! People walking always). Beds mattresses and especially pillows are so unconfortable. It is just right below the bar and it is noisy, moving chears, people walking, people talking untill 4/5 in the morning. I haven't slept for 3 nights. There is no kitchen!!! Even to boil some wather for a tea is impossible.. It is unacceptable, especially for backpackers travelling budget

I stayed in the 40 bed room dorm and although there were a lot of people there are sections with only 10 beds in them so it doesn't actually feel like you are staying with 40 other people, you are unable to connect to the wifi when you are down in the 40 bed dorm but i guess you dont really need it anyway. The location is really good food stories all around , the staff are really helpful and you get a really good vibe. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone

staff awesome , Always ready to answer your questions

This was me and my friend's first time in a hostel and it was amazing! The location is perfect. It's close to the central train station, close to a lot of very cheap eating options (even a supermarket) and all the attractions in the city. The staff was so funny and we felt like we could rely on them for anything. I'm surprised! Thank you so much! Cheers from Brazil!!

staff is so poor service and they are not kind and I have been treated in a very racism faced by one of them and I've said it to his colleagues but those did not care about what I win we had faulty toilet all the water comes out and we had to tell staff about it but nobody had done enough with

Everything is alright and fine the staff, the Location and the atmosphere. I stayed for a couple of days and enjoyed the service. I must notify that your staff which you leave in the dormitory is on your responsibility. I lost my scarf and then my cellphone where I left them with the charger near the bed not in the locker then I went to bed. Please take care and enjoy your staying.

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Syria

The hostel is okay, but what made it a great stay for me was the staff, specially Jakob and Shannon, super friendly and always willing to solve any issues. Like always, people make the place :)

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

Really good location - walking distance to the centre and a stones throw away from the train station. Good vibes and very helpful staff. Lockers were a bit small and there was no kitchen to make your own food but otherwise we really enjoyed it here. The breakfast was ok but nothing amazing. Overall a very good hostel and enjoyed our stay. (Stayed in a 4 bed dorm)

Internet is terrible but it's very central with a good crowd every night I was there. Staff are nice and helpful, the 40 bed room isn't crowded at all but the floor does make a massive creaking noise so it might wake people up. A 7/10 stay ;)

Very good location just next to Hauptbahnhof. Walkable distance to the old town and supermarket is just down the road. There is personal locker but you need to bring your own lock. Female dorm is quite pleasant. There is a bar and a cup of free drink, but there's no kitchen. Pretty good experience overall.

Great location, cheap, clean, safe, and a free shot with check in.

Weird association with Jaegermaester (the owner's last name is Jaeger), the staff was relatively inconsiderate and promoted the "belligerence" factor, rooms were super tight, and the location is in neon-signage Hotel City. We've traveled around a fair bit, and it was one of our least desirable hostel experiences.

I enjoyed my stay here. It wasn't anything special, just a regular hostel. I was in the the 40 person dorm, but it being January was quite empty. The room was quite at night but the bar was open and friendly. I felt my belongings were secure in the locker in the room, but lockers were available at a cost in the lounge if need be. Internet was only available in the lobby.

Impossible not to give the maximum score in every field! Awesome hostel, awesome location (2 minutes walking from the main station), clean, very helpful staff.. If I ever go back to Munich, I'd definitely stay in this hostel again!

I had to find a place to sleep after moving in from London, so I booked this place online for 2 nights. The floor in the 40 bed room is ridiculously loud, even when people are trying to tip toe during the night it still sounds like World War 3, the bed bowed in the middle and the basement is ridiculously hot, so Im not going to lie, I could not sleep properly. The showers should be more private. But despite some of the bad reviews, the hostel was good for what its worth. Down to earth staff :)

• 2nd Jan 2016

The staff was overall quite friendly and the breakfast is well worth the 5€. I stayed in a 40 bed so of course there was always a lot of noise but I was expecting it. There were four showers but only two doors so that was a pleasant surprise. Even with two doors, you could still be seen from the other side. I suggest investing in a fix for that. There was nothing extravagant about this hostel but I enjoyed it.

The location, and security of this hostel were great. Not to far from the main train station. For the atmosphere it was very good. A good size bar, and a common area where people can meet. The only things that made the stay unpleasant was the staff and cleanliness. When I arrived, the receptionist seemed irritated, and gave the vibe that he didn't want to be there. As for cleanliness, the bathrooms were dirty. Tip of advice, lower the price of the breakfast down. Its just a continental.

• 1st Jan 2016