Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

I had a wonderful stay here! Great for solo travellers. Loved the cards and games in the bar.

Much better than I expected based on the comments! The bar was cheap and great for meeting fellow travellers. The beds were a bit squeaky and firm, but that's my only minor complaint! Great location right next to the train station and tons of places to eat.

There is a bar in the bottom floor that anyone could walk into. It's not in the best neighborhood, so this isn't ideal. Breakfast was overpriced and the lockers and bathroom on main floor smelled like pee. I'd recommend finding somewhere else.

All very clean and excellent sitauted near the main station. Lockers can be used in the backyard even after check-out. Very convenient. Just the Jaegermeister was not Jaegermeister :D

Very nice place with awesomely friendly and helpful staff. Especially nice to meet people if you're into that. Excellent location, you can roll there from the train station in 5 secs and close to center as well. I stayed in the 40 bed dorm, which is exactly what you'd expect it to be. There was one guy whose shoes stank up the entire basement, but that can happen anywhere.

Very welcoming and good price. Good shower and washing facilities. Bedroom smelt a bit, could have done with an air freshener.

• 19th Aug 2014

good location right next to the train station. the staff were really awesome!

Was suddenly woken up in the middle of the night and told to change beds. Key kept not working as well. Other than that it was a good place

I liked the overall atmosphere very much. Everyone I interacted with was very pleasant. To top it all off, their wifi is pretty great.

• 14th Aug 2014

We stayed in the forty person dorm B and it was a lot better than I was expecting. It was not too noisy or hot although we did stay mid-week. The bar was great and the happy hour cheap. The staff were also very friendly and helpful with any problems. The wifi was terrible. It had a very small range, none in our dorm, and required logging in every time. The showers were also bad. They were essentially communal. If the wifi was improved and shower curtains added it could be an excellent hostel

Showers had no privacy and lockers had no locks...

Staff were helpful, except for the guy who checked me in he was too busy yawning to be interested in anything it appeared. Tv in my room not work but that doesn't matter! Shower was great bed was super comfy.

It's a really good hostel, clean rooms and good, helpful fast staff. The position is great, maybe the breakfast is a little bit expensive but is the only think I didn't like.

The hostel was the cheapest we were able to find for that date. The people and place were very loud, but hey this is a cheap hostel. I wasn't very happy about the fact that people who don't sleep at the hostel can't buy drinks after 1am anymore, even if they have been ordering drinks at the bar the whole night... There was quite a scene with one of the guests complaining he got treated like a dog by the barkeeper, which I thought was actually not so far off… Only recommended for short stays!

No kitchen or tea/coffee making facilities.

The 40 bed form was daunting at first but we really enjoyed our stay. They hostel has a bar which was really good for meeting people

Really enjoyed our stay here, really well organised and they seemed to have solutions for everything. Staff were super helpful as well. Only complaint I could possibly think of is the wifi was a bit annoying. Had to fully sign in and out everytime you wanted to use it and it only worked in common area so was a bit of a faff.

Great hostel for backpackers.

Jaegers was so much better than we'd anticipated! We stayed in the 40 bed dorm and it was surprisingly pleasant! The rooms were really clean and i found the beds comfy. As long as you're not near the main door the seperate dorm sections were quiet and dark and we got a good sleep when people were quiet. Showers were in adjacent dorm which we didn't mind because they were a bit grotty. Decent wifi in lobby. Friendly staff. Lockers we're secure with rentable locks. Would recommend if on a budget!

I really didn't like the bathroom:-( It might be OK for men, but not for women. Good things are location, welcome drink and a free tour of Munich!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7