Jasmine Guest House Reviews

Svaydangum Commune, Taphul Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I loved this hotel

All good. the place is clean, staff friendly and helpful ans is 15 min walking from Siem Reap city center or you can take a Tuktuk for $1 you need to pay extra money for using the air conditioner although the room has a fan which was enough for us

Lovely staff and good free breakfast, but a bit far out and not the most social place. Good if with some people

We arranged a pick up from the airport to the guesthouse with the guesthouse's owner. Unfortunately, there was no one picking us up. The room was okay, likewise the breakfast.

10 minutes walking from the center (which is a good point is you prefer to have a bit of calm), close to every amenities, clean, good service, swimming pool included, as recommanded for families as for backpackers. Very good atmosphere, I totally recommend this place !

• 28th Oct 2014

Loved the pool, after hot day at ankor. Not in the centre but that was ok because siem reap is really touristic

Good: Free pick up from airport and a lovely swimming pool. Bad: 1.Its single room with fan is cheaper in its own web than in H.W., they even didn't give me small exchange back for they didn't have small money 2.I inquired the price of transport to airport, the first staff asked 4 dollars, but another one asked 5 dollars. If I have a friend with me, I wont choose it.: not valuable when compared with others! In low season, you can choose your accommodation when you're there!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • China

A/C COSTS AN EXTRA $5 PER NIGHT. Wifi isn't great. The staff are more interested in their phones or the TV than talking to guests, the young day guy is quite good though. We got really bad stomach pain and used the toilet A LOT during our stay here, similarly to some other guests also at the hotel. It went away when we stopped eating downstairs and drank lots of RoyalD from the U-Care pharmacy on pub street. The room itself was kept clean but smelt of curry when we arrived.

Plus points: room is like a hotel, pool is nice, free breakfast okay. They picked us up from the airport which was really helpful. Not too far to walk in and only $2 in a tuk tuk so no big deal! Negative points: staff were a little indifferent, especially compared to how funny and chatty most other locals/ drivers are.

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights and we really liked it. We originally were only going to stay for 3 nights but we loved Siem Reap so much we extended our stay. This place was great. Only a few mins from town by tuk tuk and has a pool. The rooms were huge and clean. The guest house has a tuk tuk driver who is always out front. He picked us up from the airport and we got him to take us around the Angkor temples the next day. He was SO nice and very informative and helpful.

My husband and I had a great stay at the Jasmine Guesthouse. Their staff really went above and beyond in order to make our stay with them as pleasant as possible. The guesthouse offers free pick-up upon arrival as long as you e-mail the owner with the address and estimated time of arrival beforehand. The place itself has evening security to watch over and outside the property from 6pm through 6am. We felt that the rooms were safe, secure, and clean. House keeping cleaned everyday.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts