Jasmine Guest House

Fabulous 261 Total Reviews

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2017
6.3

We didn't have internet access in oir room. Beware, AC is not included in the room fee and they charged USD5 extra per night to turn it on. 1/3 of the room price. The 24 hour reception service was terrible. The guys taking the shift sleep in the corridor, you have to wake them up if you need something. We tried to pay for our room late at night because we had to catch a bus early in the morning and the guy was pissed off because we decided to do it at that time.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2017
7.4

Nice little hostel (although more like a hotel) which is a 20 minute walk away from the hustle and bustle (a little too far in our opinion). A great pool in the front. Rooms were fairly basic but clean. Wifi on the second floor was basically non existent. Mosquitos were horrendous (although I think this is everywhere in Siem Reap so no fault of the hostel). Some delicious cheap meals on the menu (especially the Cocunut curry). Overall, nothing fancy but it did the job

27th Jun 2017

This felt like a hotel rather than a hostel. There's a nice pool, they clean your room every day, and the daytime receptionist is very nice and helpful. The others do not know enough English to get help from. Breakfast is the only chance to meet/see anyone else. The hostel has Tuk tuk drivers there at all times so it is easy to set up a driver. Pub street and the night market are only a 15 min walk, or a few minute ride for $1 Tuk Tuk.

18th Jun 2017

Excellent property for the price. Stayed in a single room. If there is a lot of guests breakfast is a buffet. Otherwise it's a single item off a set menu. If you call ahead the hotel can send one of their tuk tuk drivers to pick you up at the airport for less than the normal price. I used one of their tuk tuk drivers named Mister Chen for 3 days to visit the temples. He's an excellent driver I definitely recommend if you're going to hire one to take your around the temples to ask for him.

• aledaisy6445
  • Italy, Female, 31-40
8th Jun 2017
8.0

Very good place! We enjoyed it!

27th Mar 2017

I had a lovely time at the Jasmine guest house. The staff was kind and friendly and the breakfast in the morning was great. It had a great local feel to it and felt more authentic then some of the more modern hostels. It wasn't as close to the night market as I would have liked and the street it was on was a bit busy. I didn't spend much time in the area though since I was there only one night but I was happy to have my own clean room for a great price!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Mar 2017
6.9

This is definitely more a budget old hotel stay. So I had a private room. Room was spacious and my own shower. It was on the top floor though, but I didn't mind the trek up stairs, also I felt more secured this way. Downside is, the wifi was too weak to reach my room. Was a bit further away from all the action, though that didn't bother me as I needed a break so Jasmine Guest House was perfect for that. Housekeeper offered to clean my room on a daily basis. Laundry services and food available.

24th Feb 2017
6.3

This is a Hotel, not a hostel. Private rooms with bathroom. Smelled damp and moldy, otherwise moderately clean. Nice pool and lounge area. Hard to meet others. Far away from anything