Jiuzhaigou Antuo Courtyard Hostel Reviews

San Zhai, Zhang Zha Town, Jiuzhaigou, China

Please note, that if you are planning to stay in the doorms, or stay in any room that is with the shared bathroom, don't trust the photos the hostel provided for this website! The toilet and showers are outside the building and in a very bad shape. The photos were taken from the private rooms. Which are in better shape. We actually had to pay more in order to be in a room with private bathroom. We are sad to have to write such a review but we felt misled by the hostel's staff.

Overall, cleanliness was not an issue, except for the water in the toilet flush. It was murky at one point but since it's only used to flush the toilet, it didn't matter as much. Love the decor of the reception! Felt as if I was home. The dim yellow lights makes the place feel warm and cosy.

The hostel staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and comfortable. There are restaurants nearby and the hostel is about a 10 minute drive from the gate to Jiuzhaigou. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is planning on going to Jiuzhaigou.

i was sick for 3 days here so missed out on visiting the national park. the girl at reception helped me with medication, food and picked up my tickets from the bus station. this place helped me recover. its your typical chinese place and its very warm and welcoming with excellent music.