JulianRoom4rent Barcelona Reviews

Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 462 apartment nr3, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Location is very convenient, like the design of the house. toilet is very tidy! Overall is very satisfied.

Well, you get what you pay for. The private room was super-nice, but overall, the place is kinda weird, located in a very old venue.

I would recommend JulianRoom to others. Julian is very friendly and always willing to help and advise you during your stay. The two-person room is very nice. Good atmosphere and comfortable. The place made me veel very safe. We came by car and as it is very hard to park your car cheap in Barcelona I was really happy that he had a cheap parking place nearby for us. The appartement is not in the centre centre, but there's a metrostation right at the appartement.

Julian and his partner were super friendly, the apartment was always clean and neat. The rooms are pretty comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped, so it's your choice to eat out or prepare a meal yourself. Breakfast was included and yummy! I'd highly recommend you to book Julian's apartments, it's great value for money that you'll hardly get anywhere else. I'll defo stay with Julian again for my next time in Barcelona.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts