Kagoshima Little Asia Guest House Reviews

Nishida 2-20-8 yamanobiru1F, Kagoshima, Japan

The location was not bad, only 4 minutes from Kagoshime Chuo station, but it was not clean at all. The bathroom was low-ceilinged and mouldy. The room smelled. I only went there for the night and left as soon as I could in the morning.

We felt very comfortable and would not hesitate to go back to this hostel, the staff was very friendly, the sanitary facilities can be something to be desired.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

What an absolute nightmare this place is. Rude staff, dirty accommodation and an overall terrible experience. My bed was freshly painted with lingering fumes and when I requested to move I was not only refused but stood over by a very large aggressive employee. I would rather sleep on the street over sleeping is this place again.

• 28th Nov 2014

This place was a dump. It was dirty and smelled in my room. The staff were not helpful at all.