Kagoshima Little Asia Guest House Reviews

Nishida 2-20-8 yamanobiru1F, Kagoshima, Japan

What an absolute nightmare this place is. Rude staff, dirty accommodation and an overall terrible experience. My bed was freshly painted with lingering fumes and when I requested to move I was not only refused but stood over by a very large aggressive employee. I would rather sleep on the street over sleeping is this place again.

• 28th Nov 2014

This place was a dump. It was dirty and smelled in my room. The staff were not helpful at all.

The meals in the evenings were super great! Delicious! It is a shame there is only one shower, but I think it would be hard to add another to the building? The carpet/decor could maybe do with a little freshening up to give better first impression. The room was lovely and airy and I really liked having a curtain. Also really appreciated the free washing machine!

Although situated really nicely, the Hostel didn't really live up to be compared to others in Japan. The Staff was grumpy, but at least although we got upgraded to a private room due to a booking error on the Hostels side. :) Only one toilet and shower for a floor of at least 12 beds...

Cheap place to stay, staff does cook a meal every evening for 300 yen and it is a good Japanese meal.

Great value for money. Has everything you need. They even offer a meal if you wish to join.

Great location just next to train station. It's quite simple, but also cheap. Not too clean, but OK

Great location right next to train station. But smelly