Kagoshima Little Asia Guest House

• kirkbremner6172
  • New Zealand, Male, 31-40
18th Feb 2017
5.1

Really disappointing! The dirtiest hostel I have stayed in. The staff tried to up-sell me from the dorm to a private room at check-in. After seeing the dorm I did upgrade, however the bed was home made and too short. Someone came into my locked private room while I was sleeping! Not impressed. Only 1 toilet and shower for the entire hostel! Had to get up super early just to get a shower and it was like something out of Chernobyl. Stay somewhere else. I left a day early just to get out of this.

18th Dec 2016

The guesthouse is relatively near the train tracks, so if you are a light sleeper, it might be better to choose somewhere further away. For me, the location was perfect as I don't mind the noise.

23rd Nov 2016

Right next to the main station, spacious bunk-bed arrangement with curtains, no curfew, good internet, clean. I liked it and will stay there again when I return.

10th Nov 2016
4.6

if you go for the 12 dormitory, take into consideration bed is tough wood. if you don't mind sleeping over hard stone, you will be pleased