Kamakura Central Guest House Reviews

2-22-1 Yuigahama, Kamakura, Japan

This is great! The proprietor is friendly and helpful. Very clean, nice, comfortable accommodation. Quiet location which is really easily accessed from train station.

we were checked in by a cute little old lady with limited english! so sweet! this isnt really a hostel suited to backpackers; it is incredibly small with a limited kitchen and only one toilet. however, the place is spotless and is good for people staying for one night with a small bag, and those wanting to meet some young domestic travellers. a lovely little coffee shop literally under the stairs is nearby.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. The hostel itself is very traditional and has a homely feel to it - we shared food with staff and other guests during the evening. I would recommend this to everyone!

A quiet little place, with myself the only guest in the dorm the night I stayed. But the owners were wonderful and friendly, providing some good tips on things to see that weren't mentioned in the guidebooks or tourist maps. Took me a little while to find the place when I first arrived,it's close enough to everything, a ten minute walk south of the station.

Super lovely owner Masa, simple easy place to stay, would recommend