Kashgar Old Town Youth Hostel Reviews

NO.233 in Wusitangboyi road, Next to the Fourth Police Station, Kashgar, China

Great atmosphere helpful friendly staff , meals were good and good value for money.

Nice private rooms, great location. Could do more with the rooftop which has a good view.

Very nice hostel and location. The courtyard is a very nice place to sit and chat with other travelers. The 4 people dorms with ensuite bathroom were comfortable. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Its run by an amiable group of young men, in the older part of Kashgar, with quite a few separate rooms available with their own bathrooms. They are helpful with information, some tours etc, & also have food. I liked staying here.

• 26th May 2014

Originally I was planning to stay at Kasghar old town youth hostel for three nights, but the place and the people were that great that I ended up extending each morning with another day! In total I stayed one week. The location is really great, so is the staff. The guests and staff are as one big family, together with the cute little cat and dog! The facilities are clean and the garden area is perfect to socialize!

The atmosphere is fantastic. The staff are very helpful. Great place to chill out.

This place is amazing, the only place you should stay at in Kashgar. Forget the Parmir hostel, the atmosphere isn't as good. The boss, Moon, is a champ, he's so helpful with everyone needing info about trips around or outside of the city, to peeps wanting the lowdown on how to get across the border to Kyrgystan. Rooms are simple but clean, and the staff are the friendliest I've met. Other travellers staying here are a good cross selection, but I never met an a**e the entire month I was here.

I was thoroughly impressed with the Old Town Youth Hostel in Kashgar. The location--near Id Kah, musical instrument shops, bookstores, and great day and night markets--was perfect. The price point was excellent, and the level of services and cleanliness were on par with high-rated hotels in China. I appreciated the courtyard as a place to get work done and kick back with a beer every night.

• 28th Apr 2014

i like the place very much. people are helpful there.

• 20th Apr 2014

Enjoyed my stay Felt I was the manager and others really care for our needs and went out of here way to make sure we were satisfied in every way.The evening mesls they cooked for 15 yen tasted great and healthy . Free breakfast eggs and Nan. The 2 sheep added to the charm of the rustic courtyard. High standard of cleanliness in bathroom and bedrooms. I felt it was a home away from home

Best place to stay in Kashgar- ONLY place to stay in Kashgar actually!