Kashgar Pamir Youth Hostel Reviews

3F, Section A, District 7, Id Kah Bazaar, Rd Nuo'er Beixi, Kashgar, China

One of the most amazing hostels I've ever stayed. The staff are so kind and helpful, they gave us all the information we needed to enjoy a two-day trip around, and they even helped us with our visa problems. The atmosphere is great. You can meet many people and have a cuppa tea with some interesting guys. The roof-top cafe is among the best in kashgar, and there are toast with butter and fine coffe for breakfast -- a lavish treat in western China. For sure good place to stay in kashgar.

• 6th Apr 2014

the staffs here are very kind to help me everything.they make me the trip in kashgar.I am very appreciate is that they never just advised me to rent car or join a travel agent. they always suggested me inexpensive traffic ,like take a bus to the lake or the lovely tips to livestock market. and I am very glad to hear that they have adjusted the shower to because the comments from hostelworld:). Just right now the tourists is not too many or else the terrace will be more attractive :)

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Japan

One of the best hostels I had been to ! Only 10 meters from Id Kah Mosque, surrounded by many restaurants and markets. Rooftop cafe was comfortable, the view was nice, they planted grapes and calabash here. Coffee tasted good. Staff were very friendly and helpful, they knew everything !