Kathmandu Madhuban Guesthouse Reviews

Kathmandu, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

Excellent! The guest house arranged a free pick up service from the airport, they were very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The staff gave good advice on trekking, helped arrange transport for onward travel, and even offered a free service for holding my excess baggage while I do the treks. Thank you for a pleasant stay, I will be back!!

The owners picked me up in the airport, and waited for me for 4 hours, because of flight delayed. The staff are very nice and friendly, making good breakfast for me, and help me to book my bus ticket. Room is clean and big. Hot water available. Electricity is provided in 10pm to 7am. I'd love to stay again in this hotel.

We stayed here 4 nights. I deeply recommed it for its location in the heart of Kathmandu as well as for its relation of value-quality. Breakfast was for our sorprise included and SO good, they also keeped our baggage free of charge during our trekking tour and had a descent free wifi!

• 5th Jan 2015