Kathmandu Madhuban Guesthouse Reviews

Kathmandu, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

Had a comfortable stay at Madhuban for three nights. A stones throw away from all eating and shopping places in Thamel.

Maybe because I just stayed here for one night, I didn't feel comfortable. We arrived at the hostel at around 11pm. They picked us up but cost us 6 USD though we were informed earlier but I still felt good cause the price of this hostel is more higher than others. The hot water is not hot that night, but very good in the next morning.And the wifi, is so so.However,the breakfast tasted good. The surroundings was bad for me ,I smelt wet and felt uncomfortable when sleeping in the bed.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • China

Great place to stay in the centre of Thamel...staff were very freindly and helpful..great facilities and excellent food...free use of computers and internet and a great selection of books and magazines..If you want a good place to stay in Kathmandu ! then this is it...5 stars !!

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Scotland

Beds are very comfy !

• 24th Nov 2013

Very good choice for my first visit in Nepal. Near Thamel, hidden and not so noisy as main street. hot water all day. no problem with energy for wifi. clean room and bathroom. free pickup/drop at airport. good price. and most important - staff :) all staff is very helpful and friendly. Laxman can help any information you want about Nepal and provide free city map . I had a great time staying at this Guest House , and would stay there again.

• 28th Oct 2013