Kathmandu Madhuban Guesthouse Reviews

Kathmandu, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

I had a very pleaseant stay in Madhuban Guest House. The staff is amazigly friendly and helpful. Also the location close to the Center of Thamel with nice live music pubs and good restaurants is great. All in all nothing to complain about. I would always come back.

Very Nice & helpful staff. Taking good care and supportive in nature.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • India

This is a great hostel. There are really great and helpfull people. Nothing is to much for them I wil recommend this hostel to every one!

• 18th May 2015

Excellent! The guest house arranged a free pick up service from the airport, they were very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The staff gave good advice on trekking, helped arrange transport for onward travel, and even offered a free service for holding my excess baggage while I do the treks. Thank you for a pleasant stay, I will be back!!

The owners picked me up in the airport, and waited for me for 4 hours, because of flight delayed. The staff are very nice and friendly, making good breakfast for me, and help me to book my bus ticket. Room is clean and big. Hot water available. Electricity is provided in 10pm to 7am. I'd love to stay again in this hotel.