Kazy International Youth Hostel Harbin Reviews

27 Tongjiang Street, Daoli District, Harbin, China

nice location, easy access to all the public attractions sweet decoration, feels home warm beds...and fixed (strong) beds nice satffs for introducing all the facilities

nice place. good to meet new travelers. Staff needs to work more. I had the impression they answer my question because the had to instead because they wanted to. you need to buy your own toilet paper!! :-(

The staff is so unhelpful and downright rude. Every single person who worked at the front desk had a bad attitude. It doesn't matter if I spoke Chinese or English any question resulted in a one word answer. Most of the other guests are Chinese. They usually travel in groups so its difficult to meet people here, though not impossible. Good location, clean rooms. Just don't expect any help from the staff.

I had read several bad reviews about this hostel but I really enjoyed my time here! I stayed in a female dorm and was able to meet several Chinese women who were also travelling. I found the staff to be very helpful when I had questions about travelling around, and letting me leave my bag there when I arrived too early to check-in. The bathroom/sink/shower area was sometimes dirty, but it was cleaned up pretty consistently.

Nice hostel, comparatevily expensive for China, probably because of the Ice Festival. A good mixture of foreign and chinese guests, nice bar/café for meeting other people, good hostel shop, great location next to the main Shopping Street and loads of Restaurants, Bakeries, Cafés next to it. Showers and toilets are outside the dorms but clean, also have hot water but half of the toilets are squatting toilets if you mind that.

I was a little nervous coming to this hostel after reading a few reviews. But I was happily surprised. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were very warm, location was awesome, and they even had a shuttle to the ice sculpture festival. My only complaint was the showers were just okay (water would go cold and low water pressure and no curtain to protect your towel from staying dry). I would come here again.

Good, cheap hostel an easy 5 minute walk from the main shopping street. Also, a couple of the ice festival sites are within a 15 minute walk (though not the biggest). Reception staff are friendly and speak English well. Nice and warm in winter. Recommended. Only real issue is that most toilets are squat toilets, and toilet paper isn't provided for dorm guests (though it can be bought at the reception).

We loved how big the showers were and how clean everything was. The beds were very comfortable and wide. We liked that you could have outside food in the lobby areas. Also the cleanliness of the bathrooms and showers was incredible. Nothing wrong about this hostel, we would stay here again for sure.

Good hostel.