Kelowna International Hostel Reviews

#2343 Pandosy Street, Kelowna, Canada

Awesome hostel! Great vibe. Facilities need attention- really creeky bunk beds and temperamental showers.

A great place to stay, warm friendly environment. Common areas are like living in a share house. Showers are limited and hot water is an issue. Laundry is limited and staff have priority with hostel washing which is inconvenient but there is a laundromat down the road. Staff live on-site which is good but it is difficult to know who works here sometimes. I extended my stay by 4 days and very much enjoyed my time here. All in all probably the best option in kelowna. Pancake breakfast is mix only.

This is the worst hostel I have stayed at in the whole of canada.The "staff" were not bothered about the guests at all only about themselves and were not helpful in the slightest,they didn't even have a map of the area or give any information.There were no locks on the room doors and both front and back doors were open constantly.When I got there one of the bathrooms was having some sort of sewage problem and made the hallway smell disgusting and left only 1 shower for the whole hostel. Awful!

I realize this is a hostel and, for the post part, it was on par with my expectations, however, there are a few things that stood out. During the course of our 4 day stay, not a single person in our 3 person group had a warm shower. The hot water tank must be one for a single family, because the showers were ice cold at any time of day. The other thing that stood out was that it appeared that half the people staying here, worked here, yet it was impossible to know who was on duty.

• 18th Sep 2014

Funest and most atmospheric hostel I've been to!

One of the most social hostels I stayed so far in Canada. Felt like being in Europe with people who are interested in real chats. Thank you very much!

Everything was amazing. One of the best hostels I have stayed at.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Great people made for a great atmosphere! Short walk to the beach.

Amazing atmosphere and people. Pancake breakfast every morning is the best! A lot of activities offered by hostel so it is really easy to meet people even when you are traveling alone. The only thing i have to critizise is that it is pretty noisy in the rooms which are located near the living room. Bring earplugs to sleep!

Pros: Good vibe, well stocked kitchen. Located on main road but not too noisy at night. Cons: It seemed like most of the staff lived there, so you could never tell who was actually working or not. Anyone could walk in off the street via the rear door. Kitchen too small considering most guests were cooking for themselves. Showers need fixing.

very nice small hostel, very easy to make new friends because you live close together. great located - close to downtown and beaches. especially the kitchen wasn't very clean, we prefered to eat somewhere out than to cook in the hostel

Great hostel! Staff are brilliant, really good atmosphere. One of those smaller places where everyone gets on quickly because there's not so many of you. Makes for a great night out! Loved it and would deffo be back!

The international hostel in kelowna was one of the greatest and cleanest hostels I stayed while my whole trip. The staff is very helpful if you have any questions. I really enjoyed the hamocks and loungers outside. The hostel is located 5 min away from the next beach and ~ 20 min away from downtown.

Too noisy, the tv was loud right up to 1am. Ridiculous when I wanted to sleep. Need staff to monitor the noise level more.