Kelowna International Hostel

Fabulous 164 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
7th Aug 2017

A great place to stay! It´ s clean, fun, and relaxed. The place and people are very welcoming and it feels like being at home.

• JakeDunham20
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

Didn't really like how there were no locks on the doors but that is the only bad thing about the whole hostel. Great vibes and great staff, could've stayed up all night listening to all the stories some of the staff members had. 10/10 WILL stay again see y'all next year for cog

• Canada, Female, 25-30
27th Jul 2017

This hostel has so much character and charm. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Just minutes to beautiful beaches with even more stunning sunsets. I would definetly return!

• Canada, Male, 41+
16th Jun 2017
2.0

Had car troubles and got stranded in Banff - where we had to sleep in the car - when i called to cancel they pointed out that I would be charged for giving them less that 24 hours notice. It hurt a little but it is what it is. however then I see a second 30$ charge on my credit card when a bill bounces leaving me stranded and having to sleep in my car tonight in prince george - I will never deal with this site or the international hostile again and strongly recommend against it to others

• Czech Republic, Female, 31-40
4th Jun 2017
6.6

Very tiny kitchen for such a big hostel. And only 2 showers and toilets. Little bit mess on reception during reservations. But good vibe.

• edison2rinen
  • Philippines, Male, 31-40
2nd Jun 2017

I could only give a tap in the shoulder for the manager and staff, I have no complaints but one suggestion. My friend and I have ordered pizza on pizza night but it took years for the staff to order it. She seemed out of focus and couldn't put her mind on her priorities so we have to follow up. We all have our lows but I hope she gets better wherever she maybe. Anyway, I really like this hostel and I highly recommend it. And for backpackers looking for work, always check their bulletin board!

17th Apr 2017

Small kitchen but it works. Such a nice hostel. Spiritual, positive and really chilled vibes. Different nightly options available including a pot luck dinner which was amazing! Good food and all got involved.