Kelowna International Hostel Reviews

#2343 Pandosy Street, Kelowna, Canada

Arrived at 10pm, knocked and someone let us in. No one asked who we were and bad to circle the downstairs once to find that the current staff on duty looked as if they were someone staying. Couldn't check in until the morning when again no one was there. No keys given, room not locked. No towel given. Check out by ourselves. No one here again. Felt as of we were ghosts in someone's home. Awful!

• 10th Jan 2015

Awesome hostel! Great vibe. Facilities need attention- really creeky bunk beds and temperamental showers.

A great place to stay, warm friendly environment. Common areas are like living in a share house. Showers are limited and hot water is an issue. Laundry is limited and staff have priority with hostel washing which is inconvenient but there is a laundromat down the road. Staff live on-site which is good but it is difficult to know who works here sometimes. I extended my stay by 4 days and very much enjoyed my time here. All in all probably the best option in kelowna. Pancake breakfast is mix only.

This is the worst hostel I have stayed at in the whole of canada.The "staff" were not bothered about the guests at all only about themselves and were not helpful in the slightest,they didn't even have a map of the area or give any information.There were no locks on the room doors and both front and back doors were open constantly.When I got there one of the bathrooms was having some sort of sewage problem and made the hallway smell disgusting and left only 1 shower for the whole hostel. Awful!